Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Was that a cunning and subtle hint? *sighs* *drags out the World Atlas again...*
    Harrogate would be better *cough* they have lovely parks to walk in, and lots of lovely places.................

I love you lots, have i told you that Seshat?????
    (((((((((((((((((((Seshat))))))))))))))))))))))
    (((((((((((((((((((smorrers!)))))))))))))))))))))))))

--Tan

Comment

1000 posts!!! Hurrah!!

There we go!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Have been sitting thinking about what Sam and Thor could do after their honeymoon/round the world balloon flight/sightseeing tour is over.....

I think they should have their own spin-off series where they fly about in Thor's ship solving intergalatic problems and mysteries. They worked soo well together against the replicators and they compliment each other. Thor's intellect, experience and technology and Sam's intellect and lateral thinking. They could be the new Mulder and Scully in space -

Just a thought..... a crazy thought

Comment

Congratulations Scary... for this thread and for catching up with me

Happy 1000 posts
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
            Have been sitting thinking about what Sam and Thor could do after their honeymoon/round the world balloon flight/sightseeing tour is over.....

I think they should have their own spin-off series where they fly about in Thor's ship solving intergalatic problems and mysteries. They worked soo well together against the replicators and they compliment each other. Thor's intellect, experience and technology and Sam's intellect and lateral thinking. They could be the new Mulder and Scully in space -

Just a thought..... a crazy thought
            Yes, I can just see Thor standing there with his finger in the air and intoning "The truth is out there, SamanthaCarter."

Comment

OMG, Mulder and Scully in space, brilliant! Let's see ...

Thor: I believe we may be able to acess Fat Actress on ShowTime if you wire that ZPM module to the satellite cable box.

Sam: No, no, that's impossible. ZPM's are only compatible with Ancient technology. I mean, these things exert a lot of energy, your satellite box'd be a broken toaster if you hooked that thing up. Besides, Alias is on!

Thor: Ancient technology, you say? Where do you think I got the cable box?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ok tan im posting here how constructive do i need to be tans smitten everyone!!! everyone AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lmao!! that constructive enough
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  OMG, Mulder and Scully in space, brilliant! Let's see ...

Thor: I believe we may be able to acess Fat Actress on ShowTime if you wire that ZPM module to the satellite cable box.

Sam: No, no, that's impossible. ZPM's are only compatible with Ancient technology. I mean, these things exert a lot of energy, your satellite box'd be a broken toaster if you hooked that thing up. Besides, Alias is on!

Thor: Ancient technology, you say? Where do you think I got the cable box?
                  LOL...

I thought Thor and Sam ARE the X-Files...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    ok tan im posting here how constructive do i need to be tans smitten everyone!!! everyone AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW lmao!! that constructive enough
                    JAMIE! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Grrrrr! Just because you love Grace!

Anyway, back on topic after that *little* interruption *hum*

I'm so happy and proud of you guys! keeping this thread running!

--Tan

Comment

Ooooooooh... better and better...
                      Scary's shipping in real life, eh?

Tell all, PT...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Ooooooooh... better and better...
                        Scary's shipping in real life, eh?

Tell all, PT...
                        alas i have been silenced...oh wait no im alowed to tell all ^_^ well ive decided to introduce my best friend to tan a good friend of mine of whom you all know as scaryperson so i introduced them online and they quickly grew very close so i thought well thats it im going to get these two together so the first meeting went to plan last night where i secretly got them to meet without my best friend knowing what a suprise oh the joy i was having seeing my plan leap into action first we started off in the town centre then everyone split up me my girlfriend grace and ste and tan all went off somewhere alone to another pub and chatted away then low and behold what do we see but tan and my friend hugging!!!! in the corner being all lovey and shippy i was quite happy at that and then on the way home going to catch a bus we decided to leave them two alone to say goodbye and as i turned around to see how things were progressing .....a good kiss goodnight i was happy that my plan had succeeded
                        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

alas i have been silenced...oh wait no im alowed to tell all ^_^ well ive decided to introduce my best friend to tan a good friend of mine of whom you all know as scaryperson so i introduced them online and they quickly grew very close so i thought well thats it im going to get these two together so the first meeting went to plan last night where i secretly got them to meet without my best friend knowing what a suprise oh the joy i was having seeing my plan leap into action first we started off in the town centre then everyone split up me my girlfriend grace and ste and tan all went off somewhere alone to another pub and chatted away then low and behold what do we see but tan and my friend hugging!!!! in the corner being all lovey and shippy i was quite happy at that and then on the way home going to catch a bus we decided to leave them two alone to say goodbye and as i turned around to see how things were progressing .....a good kiss goodnight i was happy that my plan had succeeded
                          Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - that's why you're staring into space, ((((Scary))))

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                            Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - that's why you're staring into space, ((((Scary))))
                            lol, yeah........I was trying to be really evil and wind everyone up about it, but nooooo, Jamie has to spoil my fun!

--Tan

Comment

Apologies if this has been said before, but I've been carefully avoiding spoilers. I've just seen "Threads" and have to say, more evidence of Sam/Thor ship.
                              Spoiler:
                              We know who Jacob was *really* talking about when he told Sam to not let rules stop her. And *we* know who she was about to reveal her feelings about to Jack at his house--and it *wasn't* him.

Comment

Jamie! oh! why why why did you tell? lol

*stares back into space*

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X