Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    It'll be a while before I become a system lord though... I'm not a prolific poster.
    I remember the days when I made 200 posts and was still on one block... it was pretty depressing... It wasn't the points but one couldn't help but feel ignored. However, everything changed when I went the Off-Topic threads...
    Gee, now I feel like a terrible slow-poke! Looks like you and I both joined in Nov 04 and I am waaaay behind you in posts. You are obviously not the sluggish poster you think you are!

Guess I'll just have to hope for your divine benevolent protection once you become a System Lord. Time to start grovelling now, folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Gee, now I feel like a terrible slow-poke! Looks like you and I both joined in Nov 04 and I am waaaay behind you in posts. You are obviously not the sluggish poster you think you are!

Guess I'll just have to hope for your divine benevolent protection once you become a System Lord. Time to start grovelling now, folks!
      lol, look at my post count compared to when i joined

lol, you'll soon be system lord Seshat! No doubt! Your posts are amazing! And your pictures!

Mmmmmm, deep-fryed yellow ones

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        lol, look at my post count compared to when i joined

lol, you'll soon be system lord Seshat! No doubt! Your posts are amazing! And your pictures!

Mmmmmm, deep-fryed yellow ones

--Tan
        Shuffles feet shamefully, well you all put me to shame Hey I just "lurked" until the New Year but I love reading everyone else's posts and posting off world too much. Never mind I am more than happy having got past 100 posts lol!

Seshat - I agree - you'll be a system lord soon and I hope that all you "Gods" shall look favourably upon us mere mortals and still consent to sharing the odd cocoa now and again By the way - that link to that music vid was top notch, my kids wont stop playing it and are driving my hubby mad hooray

Back to Smor!!! Is O-Ra making a flag or banner then - cooool.

Comment

Well, don't forget, this Underling has a personalized hot chocolate maker.

*goes back to making banner*
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
            Shuffles feet shamefully, well you all put me to shame Hey I just "lurked" until the New Year but I love reading everyone else's posts and posting off world too much. Never mind I am more than happy having got past 100 posts lol!
            I lurked for a loooonnnnng time before I signed up as a member. I wanted to make sure this fansite was not full of crazies...little did I know!

By the way - that link to that music vid was top notch, my kids wont stop playing it and are driving my hubby mad hooray
            I couldn't get the vid's song out of my mind, even woke up this morning with it running through my head...grrrrrr! But it was worth it! Off to watch it again just because...

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA

Yes O-Ra you were included in my plea to those hurtling towards godhood!!! No-one makes better cocoa than you

Comment

Bows to the power of the personalized hot chocolate maker.

Comment

Where to start Easter Lily, I am sitting here with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I love that song both as a proud Scot and and a proud Sam/Thor shipper. I am going to ask my daughter to play it on her bagpipes so I can sing along lol Congratulations on your well deserved last block - I tried to rep you but I'll have to spread it about a bit first rofl. Like you I am not a prolific poster, but you keep posting in this thread and you'll be a system lord before the month's is out I'd bet.
                  Thank you, thank you for that song ((((Easter Lily))))
                  Hi Sha're
                  I'm so glad that you're alright with it... being the resident Scot... I was a bit worried that I was standing on the precipice of sacrilege...
                  Anyhow, it was meant as a tribute to the Scots... my MIL being one too... a Buchanan...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

personalized? in what way? do you think yellow ones would be a good accompanyment, maybe Thor would like that, and him and Sam could have a coffee date

--Tan

Comment

Mmmm, hot coffee. Scary, stop making me drool.

Smor Banner Prototype, repeat, PROTOYPE .
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

*fights against sudden godly urges.* Not ... coco ... goddess .... not ... coco ... goddess ...

I'm fine. Really.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Tis a very nice prototype

what happened to the Magic Marker???????

*looks all lost*

--Tan

Comment

Looking good O-Ra Coco Goddess - rofl - all great and mighty bringer of the cocoa that is hot

Comment

A personalized hot chocolate maker!!! That's what I'm going to send the happy couple for a wedding gift!!! I hope chocolate isn't fatal to the Asgard....

By the way, where are they going to take up residence when they get back? Will they be at Sam's place or commuting back and forth between there and Thor's ship?
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Second Prototype.

The difference is minute but I'm workin' on one that goes KAPOW!! I may do one for Ba'am just for fun.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X