Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson

Yey! Sha're has had the wierd Smor speak rubbing off on her!
    I loved your Ode to me I feel so proud I would have left you lots lovely green, but i have to wait, i've been too generous in the past 24 hours

--Tan
    Awwww - I'm so glad you liked it. I had to do it for the same reason - couldn't rep you so I thought I'd let everyone know how proud we all are of your impending godhood. I'd love to get O-Ra to that thread.

Comment

Yes, naturally as the co-founder (i'm gonna keep thanking Foolish-Pleasures for a loooooooongg time ) I'm going to have to test it out, but with Thor standing by to beam me up, in caseanything goes horrendously wrong

--Tan
      Stop thanking me for nothing. . this is YOUR thread and you manage it very well. I just peek in here now and then for my giggles.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Stop thanking me for nothing. . this is YOUR thread and you manage it very well. I just peek in here now and then for my giggles.
        You gave me the shove to post this thread!

Originally posted by Mckay's girl
        i have read through this thread properly but still! ok maybe i did take this abit seriously, aslong as you people don't include McKay in ANY of your pairings I'll be okay
        Don't worry, this is the only pairing i will do (unless i see significant evidence otherwise, which i doubt )

--Tan

Comment

I'm pretty sure there would be some evidence for an Unas pairing

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            I'm pretty sure there would be some evidence for an Unas pairing
            what? you mean a Daniel/Chaka slashing?????? That's the only one i can see but lets not go into that, this would be the Sam/Thor shippers thread

Lmao! where is everyone when i'm here?

--Tan

Comment

Lmao! where is everyone when i'm here?
              Wondering where sam & thor are right now
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                i have read through this thread properly but still! ok maybe i did take this abit seriously, aslong as you people don't include McKay in ANY of your pairings I'll be okay
                Lol, I really can't see McKay with anyone. He's so... McKay.
                But yes, all is said in good humor here. I don't think anyone is serious... wait! What am I saying? I'm always serious!
                So, about those Thor and Sam plushies... I can only say I'm working on something. But, shhh! 'tis a secret! If Sam hears about my plans, I think she'll steal all of the plushies for herself.
                !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                  Lol, anyway, awesome pic Seshat and nifty sig. Do I espy Walter and Siler in that scraggly bunch?
                  Absolutely. I included every SGC "good guy" I felt deserved the title of "hunk". And for those of you who remember Luke the Food Server Guy, he's tucked in behind Sheppard.

As for Sam and Thor, Sam hasn't sent me any new camera phone pics today. I wouldn't have had time to download them anyway because work has been extra busy.

Comment

I'll take a seat on the ride.
                    Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

The food server guy, yay!!

Okay, I know this is a really weird question, but bear with me, people:
                      What do Thor's feet look like?
                      Lol, of course, this whole thread is weird, so, yeah.
                      !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

The food server guy, yay!!

Okay, I know this is a really weird question, but bear with me, people:
                        What do Thor's feet look like?
                        Lol, of course, this whole thread is weird, so, yeah.
                        Oh great, now you've got me thinking about Thor's feet...

Comment

Lol, I really can't see McKay with anyone. He's so... McKay.
                          But yes, all is said in good humor here. I don't think anyone is serious... wait! What am I saying? I'm always serious!
                          You? Serious? Perish the thought! And .. yep, ditto about Mckay. Seriously, how are you suposed to get a date after you call Carter a dumb blonde?? I'm still steaming!!

So, about those Thor and Sam plushies... I can only say I'm working on something. But, shhh! 'tis a secret! If Sam hears about my plans, I think she'll steal all of the plushies for herself.
                          Well, we can't have that, can we? Give her some candy in the shape of Thor, that should hold her off for awhile.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                            I'll take a seat on the ride.
                            Goodie, you made it! Now everyone, just buckle in, the red emergency 'call Thor' button is located above you, snacks are availiable mid flight but during the ride along Thor valley I wouldn't recomend drinking anything, turbulence. If you feel queasy, barf bags are positioned under your seat. Thank you for choosing Smor for your amusement park thrill provider.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Ack. . I feel terrible...I had completely forgotten about LUKE! *LOL*

As for Thor's feet - I bet Sam give him great little massages before bedtime.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

oh my word...a sam/thor ship thread...hahaha you're all insane! actually i'm all about thor...as i was saying earlier..he's like a puppy! sorta...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                                Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                                Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X