(((Ibaraz)))
    (((Seahen)))
    (((jumble)))
    (((petit_stars)))
    (((Zoser)))
    (((trupi)))
    (((starlover)))
    WELCOME MissGrace!!!

And I won't stop until everyone gets hugged! I'm a bit of an emotional nut so if someone wants to vent, laugh, ask secret questions (doesn't have to be Stargate or Sam and Jack related) or just a listening ear - you can always PM me. I'm open to anything, everything, anyone and I don't judge, don't tell.

All the crankies used here are made by Mala! Let's crankie SPAM

You should check out Mala's thread here on Gateworld as you can use the crankies yourself; of course with permission by Mala and always with credit. Both her and Zuz (check her thread also) are really talented people when it comes to this (and other stuff they do mind you) and I find it wonderful that they can put so much time and effort into these just to make people happy.

Thank you!

*goes to get some work done*

Comment

Thanks Cags

How about the bit in Small Victories, where Jack looks at Sam through her magnifying glass?

Edit: (((((Lara))))) What's the difference between a smiley and a cranky?

Comment

I don't think that bunny gets enough credit for being just the perfect combination of adorable and asinine. I love it.

Cags, have you checked Urgo? My brain's a trifle fried right now but I'm sure there'd be plenty of Jack-daffiness in there!

Comment

Oh Doh! Good one Jumble. I am suffering a severe case of Mumnesia today (have a poorly boy at the moment who missed his birthday trip to the zoo to see the penguins at the weekend because of it). i forgot all about the Nemesis/ Small Victories flirtyness. That was before it all got so... complicated.

Thanks Solo...oh Urgo...yep there's body laguage mirroring too which is always nice.

Thanks for the huggles Lara. You really don't want me PMing you questions. I'm apt to be a tad sublime (Solo will vouch for that!)
          Last edited by Cagranosalis; 04 February 2009, 06:15 AM. Reason: to thank Solo and not point out her double post before she deletes it in a Durrr moment.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissGrace View Post
            Well I am new and here I am. I don't think that I will attempt to read every post I will be hear forever. Any who Hi folks!
            Welcome MissGrace!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread,
              MissGrace
              !!!

I hope you'll have fun!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lara, email chats with Cags are hysterical and often help get me through the day

Welcome, Miss Grace!!
                Last edited by Solo; 04 February 2009, 06:23 AM. Reason: To assure Cags that the double posts are not of Solo's doing, and are getting tiresome!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome I feel so loved already. I am shocked at how fast this thread moves. I am really looking forward to my time as a S/J shipper tehe.

Comment

Oooh a Newbie to corrupt take under my tender wing and nurture.

Welcome MissGrace!

Do tell us; angst fluff or gutter? What's your flavour?

P.S. I forgot to say before, if I grab a green cookie and a purple cookie and lick all the icing off them, does that mean I end up with a grurple tongue?

Spoiler:

P.P.S. And that's the little man waking up. Best put the puter away before the keyboard takes a pounding or I am forced to wacth Balamory Kareoke one more flipping time.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                        Lara, email chats with Cags are hysterical and often help get me through the day

Welcome, Miss Grace!!
                        Now I'm getting curious about those mails

Thanks for the hugs Lara

As for those kind of Jack episodes...my head can't think of anything like that now, I will ask it when it's a bit more...normal again *Jann is distracted*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Now I'm getting curious about those mails

Thanks for the hugs Lara

As for those kind of Jack episodes...my head can't think of anything like that now, I will ask it when it's a bit more...normal again *Jann is distracted*
                          LOL!! We're terribly childish, really. Infantile, almost. Mostly right now discussing the marvel that is SNOW!!! And how wondrously cool it's been in London the last few days (We'll get over it eventually!)

Oooh, Cags, there's the whole, "following, you, still, not," thing, too - can't remember the episode name though!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                            LOL!! We're terribly childish, really. Infantile, almost. Mostly right now discussing the marvel that is SNOW!!! And how wondrously cool it's been in London the last few days (We'll get over it eventually!)

Oooh, Cags, there's the whole, "following, you, still, not," thing, too - can't remember the episode name though!
                            I like childish...and snow is good...can you send some to me? The Netherlands...close/on the border with Germany...

That's from Lost City. When Jack is doing the crossword puzzle and Daniel says that what he has filled in is the answer(proclarush teonas) Or something like that...

and then Jack says he's hungry
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissGrace View Post
                                Thank you for the welcome I feel so loved already. I am shocked at how fast this thread moves. I am really looking forward to my time as a S/J shipper tehe.

WELCOME MISSGRACE

Oooooo! Another UKer Roughly whereabouts are you? I'm in Surrey

Edit: Luvnjack, enjoying your discussion there, fascinating

Comment

Working...
                                X