This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
    Jann, I haven't told you yet that your new sig is gorgeous. You do awesome work.
    Thanks...and you make me remind me that since my exams are over again(and I saw some people asking but didn't reply before on it) I'm now willing to make signatures again! So anyone, if you want me to make you a signature...pm me

Oh dear, Nad. That's... you're... seriously, if I was a PTB, I'd be scared right now. As it is, I already have Jann putting cameras in the tree outside my window. If I started getting letters like these, I think I'd go into protective custody.

Btw, I love broccoli.

*whistles innocent*

Well...think happy...you are not the only one with camera's outside...I have many many more he he...Some people know..others...well ...they don't
    Talking about it...why aren't you writing? WRITE, WRITE!! Jann needs more fic!

Oh and Nad your letter if funny and awesome again...but hey...the war was funny...and it isn't over...not yet...mwahahahaha
    sigpic

Comment

I like the way your daughter thinks, Jumble. She's got a great shipper head on her shoulders. *nod*

I'm going to take advantage of the quietness in here to spend some quality time with my story. So, if you see me back in here before 3:55 PDT (AKA one hour from now), kick me out.

eta: Oh dear... I wouldn't have posted that if I'd seen Jann's post first... *runs off whimpering in fear*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
        Aw, c'mon Nad, you've got to start sending these to TPTB! I mean, we know they have a sense of humour, you're bound to at least get their attention! And the Shippy Hippy Party didn't fail! There have been no covert sorties in the last few days, in fact very little of anything! I'm even starting to think it was more fun when the war was raging But I guess Jann has been busy with her exams, can't blame her for that. I bet she's planning a counterstrike right now. Best be careful at the weekend, all h**l could break loose once she's done with her exams Best renew our stocks of candy and broccoli, it pays to be prepared

JumbleJunior just called, said to say 'Hi to the Ship Family. She just watched Emancipation (Mum!! did you seeee the way he looked at her????) Lol!

And yeah...exams are a pain in the milk'ta for wars...I should have let a mini me make them...
        Also in the weekend there will be a counterstrike...You should be sure of that!...but you can make it...less...bad...if you are sure that Jann is photoshopping a lot and doesn't has that much time to play war

Also ROFL about JJ

OH and as last...broccoli is still ewwwie...I don't really like vegetables
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
          I like this idea oma and jumble, so hint from me too APA!
          Gang up on me, why dontcha? I'll give it some thought...kinda in the middle of something else atm... ...but when *cough*if*cough* I finish this one, I'll give it some thought.
          sigpic

Comment

I like the way your daughter thinks, Jumble. She's got a great shipper head on her shoulders. *nod*

I'm going to take advantage of the quietness in here to spend some quality time with my story. So, if you see me back in here before 3:55 PDT (AKA one hour from now), kick me out.

eta: Oh dear... I wouldn't have posted that if I'd seen Jann's post first... *runs off whimpering in fear*
            *iz inpatient*

*pouts*

Jann really does need fic!...And I would love to kick ya out...but...sadly it's almost bedtime for me...I don't wanna oversleep again

and fear me my little child...you should be scared
            sigpic

Comment

Lol! Yes, I think we have another convert She also said 'Did you seeee the look on Jack's face when he heard her new 'owner' would partake of her???'
              Fear not the Queen of Gutter! She has other things on her mind than watching you at the moment. But, on the other hand, yes be afraidbecause we all want you to keep writing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Because things are going a little slow...
                I'm sorry for the people who aren't liking these, but, but...
                Only the tought of Martin Wood made me PTB crazy...

Dear PTB,
                Spoiler:

Yes I do realize that too much can be a mood killer, but I'm set on writing you another letter. I just had to.
                As you might have noticed. things have been a little crazy on the thread.
                We had a war Yes, you heard it right: I said war. On the Ship thread. It's a long story, and you guys know how I am with long stories, so I won't even try to explain. Let me just say that hippies had to try to stop the battle between the divided thread. We pretty much failed, but there was some great broccoli!
                (And of course you can use this situation as a new storyline!)

Anyway, Martin (W), I LOVED your article on GW. It was elegant, full of life, exiting, BIG and yet, not spoilery at all! I think I like your stories better than Joe's (Joe, don't get me wrong, I love your blog, but hey... It's Martin WooHood! ). I also saw an interview with Robert C., but I'm sorry, I'm staying spoiler free.
                Oh, the way you all have with words. You make sentences flow like poetry and you make ordinary words seem magic. You make jokes seem more hillarious and female characters say the darnest things. You truely inspire me and many others. Like...

Just... other people.

But now the real message of this letter. I would like to say a few words of encouragement.
                I have noticed how a lot of SG fans like to quote their favorite characters and that's fine. But we tend to forget one thing: YOU guys wrote those lines! YOU did! Sure the characters say them, but your minds made them up! You're Awesome! (See? I'm not even mentioning the funny RDA ad libs to boost your ego's. )
                So, I'm sure you can come up with some fantastic S/J one liners and dialogue, right? Right!
                Or... let RDA and AT come up with some!

Now, think Happy Toughts, eat loads of chocolate, go for a nice round of golf and remember: S/J Shippers LOVE TPTB!!!!!
                (At least one of them, anyway...)

Just a little nudge to get those Shippy juices flowing, guys! Keep up the good work, and I'm still looking forewards to that letter back!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nadine

P.S.: I'm sorry about the stalker jokes. In no way did I want to make you feel uncomfertable. So, instead of me posting in front of one of your houses with binoculars, I'm sending the old lady on the park bench. She loves your cats.
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!

CQ that line in the last chapter of "Fork in the Road" inspired me to do this

It's not much...or very good...but I thought I'd share anyway. Oh and I put it in spoilers in case someone hasn't read the story, but plans to and doesn't want spoilers.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

write CQ!!! we need the next part!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  Gang up on me, why dontcha? I'll give it some thought...kinda in the middle of something else atm... ...but when *cough*if*cough* I finish this one, I'll give it some thought.
                  oo yey! sounds good too, can't wait!
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oh dear, Nad. That's... you're... seriously, if I was a PTB, I'd be scared right now. As it is, I already have Jann putting cameras in the tree outside my window. If I started getting letters like these, I think I'd go into protective custody.

Btw, I love broccoli.
                    I'm not scaring them!

...Am I? I'm not. I think they're Awesome.

Aw, c'mon Nad, you've got to start sending these to TPTB! I mean, we know they have a sense of humour, you're bound to at least get their attention! And the Shippy Hippy Party didn't fail! There have been no covert sorties in the last few days, in fact very little of anything! I'm even starting to think it was more fun when the war was raging But I guess Jann has been busy with her exams, can't blame her for that. I bet she's planning a counterstrike right now. Best be careful at the weekend, all h**l could break loose once she's done with her exams Best renew our stocks of candy and broccoli, it pays to be prepared

JumbleJunior just called, said to say 'Hi to the Ship Family. She just watched Emancipation (Mum!! did you seeee the way he looked at her????) Lol!
                    I LOVE you Hippy sig!

I think you might be right. We need a plan.
                    ...Let's hug them all to peace(es)!

And 'Hi' back to JJ!

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    Oh and Nad your letter if funny and awesome again...but hey...the war was funny...and it isn't over...not yet...mwahahahaha
                    War is Evil!
                    Smoke Broccoli!
                    Spread Love!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lol! Yes, I think we have another convert She also said 'Did you seeee the look on Jack's face when he heard her new 'owner' would partake of her???'
                      Fear not the Queen of Gutter! She has other things on her mind than watching you at the moment. But, on the other hand, yes be afraid because we all want you to keep writing
                      Good good...so you can take over the surveilance of CQ when I'm busy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        Aw, we're not 'ganging up on you' we just know that you would really do it justice And those of us that can't write for toffee have to encourage those of you that can

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        ROFLMAO!!!!!!

It's not much...or very good...but I thought I'd share anyway. Oh and I put it in spoilers in case someone hasn't read the story, but plans to and doesn't want spoilers.

Spoiler:
                        I've read it, that's brilliant!

And I was leaving about an hour ago to watch DVDs Seems I just can't drag myself away.........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I'm not scaring them!

...Am I? I'm not. I think they're Awesome.
                          I LOVE you Hippy sig!
                          I think you might be right. We need a plan.
                          ...Let's hug them all to peace(es)!

And 'Hi' back to JJ!
                          War is Evil!
                          Smoke Broccoli!
                          Spread Love!

Thanks! And yes, let's hug them all to peaces Lol!
                          Yeah, you know, I don't think they really got the 'broccoli' thing, they were thinking about eating it! ROFL!

Unfortunately, if they plan a counterstrike at the weekend I won't be much help. I'm flying to Bonny Scotland to visit my son (haven't seen him for nearly two years!) so I won't be here to help Sorry.

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                          Good good...so you can take over the surveilance of CQ when I'm busy
                          Absolutely! Just send me the camera codes and I'll keep an eye on her I'm also watching APA, in the hope she will finish her current project and start on the new one we all want

Comment

Hi kids!

Nad, you crack me up! (((Nad)))

Don't wanna go to work! *cries* But, alas, I have to!

Keep the Shipper Faith!
                            sigpic

Comment

*looks at clock* I'm not really here. The writing's going so well I thought I'd jump back in here for a moment... and I see it's a good thing I did!

Fear not the Queen of Gutter! She has other things on her mind than watching you at the moment. But, on the other hand, yes be afraidbecause we all want you to keep writing
                              I know! I love that look! I'm not willing to say it's truly shippy, because I'm not really a believer in love at first sight, but I do think it's one of those Jackisms that makes him so perfect for Sam, and it's also one of those signs that they started to bond as a team very early.

Oh dear. I thought Jann was the only one I needed to be afraid of.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                              Wow! You made a banner with a quote from one of my fics! Thanks!

You guys should know that all of your eager anticipation makes it easier for me to write. It keeps me motivated.

Okay, back to the story. I've already written almost two pages, I bet I can eek out another 2 before my time is up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Just send me the camera codes and I'll keep an eye on her I'm also watching APA, in the hope she will finish her current project and start on the new one we all want
                                *sends codes*

I hope they work...watch her closely...coz I am seeing her in here again...tsk tsk...WRITE!!! otherwise ...otherwise I send Anubis to you...or a Prior

And this weekend...busy one for me as well... Saturday, work at dads and work in restaurant, sunday, formula 1 and after that a wedding of my babysitter(well...they are I though 40 years married now)

Also bedtime for me...nighty night all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X