This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post

Personally I can't see Sam hyphenating her name.

And I think she would remain Carter. As someone said, work wise - not only would it be too confusing, but it would reveal a relationship that they're not exactly advertising. I'm not saying they're keeping it secret, just simply that they wouldn't want to draw attention to it in a proffessional capacity.

But I think she would keep Carter even outside of work.
    I just want her to be O'Neill...If Jack were retired it wouldn't be confusing...would it? They would refer to him as General O'Neill, they would call her colonel. And their relationship wouldn't have to be a secret any longer if he isn't even in the AF anymore.

Ahh...I just like O'Neill...I live on a fluff cloud remember? Maybe fluff has replaced my brain and that's why I would want her to change her name to O'Neill...Anywho. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
      APA, I don't suppose you could come mop up my living room too... Seriously Jumble, how do you get anything done?? I'd spend all my time staring at the walls.
      Um, yes, tend to do that
      Maybe that's why at 1.15 a.m. I am still sitting here

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
        I live in my kichen
        I believe I could even learn to enjoy cooking...though I'd probably lose a finger...knives and a wall full of RDA are probably not a good idea.

There should be a warning: Do not operate heavy machinery, or use sharp implemets in the vacinity of this wall.

Oh and btw...

CONGRATS APA!!!!!

sigpic
        Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
          I just want her to be O'Neill...If Jack were retired it wouldn't be confusing...would it? They would refer to him as General O'Neill, they would call her colonel. And their relationship wouldn't have to be a secret any longer if he isn't even in the AF anymore.

Ahh...I just like O'Neill...I live on a fluff cloud remember? Maybe fluff has replaced my brain and that's why I would want her to change her name to O'Neill...Anywho. That is all.
          Yeah gotta love the fluff, that's why I went for O'Neill out of work, it allows some fluff whilst still being in character

plus as we know they are sooo married, and she's still Carter at the SGC and SGA
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oh and btw...

CONGRATS APA!!!!!

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              Gang up on me, why dontcha? I'll give it some thought...kinda in the middle of something else atm... ...but when *cough*if*cough* I finish this one, I'll give it some thought.
              yay!

No question there. I'm too far gone. Anyone who looks at this is going to wonder why I spent so much time on this. I mean, I gave them lots of money, credit card bills, Sam has a Harley. The final touch I added, which no one will notice unless I tell them, is Sam's work number is listed as 555-4283.

Which is...?

555-GATE.

Oh, I am so lame.

Edit: Also, do you think Sam would hyphenate her name?
              I thought Sam owned an Indian

I think Sam would use Carter at work, but her legal name would be changed to O'Neill.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

CONGRATS APA on 3,800 posts!!

Edit: oo 100 post my first milestone
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post

Well, I like to think she'll make General someday too Plus, I don't think it's a secret, but I do think, even if he retires, it's not something they would like to call attention to...just coz that's how they are, very private people. And walking in to work one day and telling eveyone "Right, from now on you'll adress me as Colonel O'Neill" is...well neon lights would be less subtle.

Also...I kinda think it would be weird for Sam to be called Colonel O'Neill after she spent 7 years calling Jack that.

But you could look at it this way...Sam would still want to hear him growl 'Carter' in that low sexy drawl of his sometimes I think.

EDIT: Congrats Aveo
                  sigpic
                  Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Congratulations Suzannah!

Comment

Oh and btw...

CONGRATS APA!!!!!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      Woo Hoo! Congrats!
                      Thanks guys! *blushes*

LOL...I remember when a milestone post would require something thoughtful and profound...perhaps a collection of pictures...a favorite scene...a tip of the hat to my fellow shippers....now I'm merely here, mopping up the thread...

Erm....any more pictures, Jumble, before I put the mop away????
                      sigpic

Comment

I believe I could even learn to enjoy cooking...though I'd probably lose a finger...knives and a wall full of RDA are probably not a good idea.

There should be a warning: Do not operate heavy machinery, or use sharp implemets in the vacinity of this wall.

Oh and btw...

CONGRATS APA!!!!!

Yep, be very careful with sharp knives! Lol! Tends to interfere with the concentration in my kitchen

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                        Woo Hoo! Congrats!
                        Yay! Congrats APA

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

Woo Hoo! Congrats Aveo!

Comment

Well, right back at ya! WHEEEEE!

The first 100 are always the hardest...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                              yay!

I thought Sam owned an Indian

I think Sam would use Carter at work, but her legal name would be changed to O'Neill.
                              Uh-oh. That's something for me to fix tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, Aurora.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                                Um, yes, tend to do that
                                Maybe that's why at 1.15 a.m. I am still sitting here
                                That is entirely possible.

Oh and btw...

CONGRATS APA!!!!!

I've been forbidden to use sharp objects at work because of my... well, things tend to happen to me. In the two years I've been there, I've had to fill out 6 OSHA forms. (For the non-Americans, that's the form you fill out when you're injured at work.) That comes out to one every four months. My best work related injury was a concussion. My best incident so far (not work related) was the two times I've set my clothes on fire--while wearing them.

Anyway, all that to say I think we can definitely add "Do not do anything while under the influence of thunk-worthy RDA pics" to the list of Ways to Keep Nancy Safe.

Congrats from me too!! 3800, wow!

WTG Aveo Amacus!! You're on your way, grasshoppa.

Well, I like to think she'll make General someday too Plus, I don't think it's a secret, but I do think, even if he retires, it's not something they would like to call attention to...just coz that's how they are, very private people. And walking in to work one day and telling eveyone "Right, from now on you'll adress me as Colonel O'Neill" is...well neon lights would be less subtle.

Also...I kinda think it would be weird for Sam to be called Colonel O'Neill after she spent 7 years calling Jack that.

But you could look at it this way...Sam would still want to hear him growl 'Carter' in that low sexy drawl of his sometimes I think.
                                Well... The fluffy part of this Flangster Gangster kinda wants neon lights. I get that Sam and Jack might not though... *sigh*

And the gutter part of this FG is now have auditory hallucinations of Jack's sexy voice. Pair that with Jumble's kitchen wallpaper and I'm toast!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X