This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Yay!!! Mara's here! And it's not even the weekend!!!!

A recap of the past week:

GutterGutterGutterGutterGutterAngstGutterGutterGutterFluffFluffFluffGutterGutter AngstAngstFluffFluffFluffGutterGutterGutter....Repeat.
    Ahh...thanks APA

Jumble! I just LOOOOOOVE you Urgo sig. It happens to be, as the shippers will attest, one of my most fave eps ever! And that sig is great!
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Why not? *parties*

It won't be that week, because if I didn't have anything to do, I'd be there stealing your date with RDA.
      wish I could go but I imagine it would cost wayyyyy too much money to travel from NY to Texas.....

and if I ever do host one here in NY....watch out...if you're staying in a hotel NYS charges a bed tax to these hotels and the hotels pass it along to you.....ahhh..more frivolous taxes....mmmm...I don't remember voting for that tax.....that's right....because I DIDN'T!!!! Our politicians think that they shouldn't actually be accountable to the people who pay their salaries....

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      That's the point. To lure as many people as possible and keep them here
      yup...resistance...as they say...is futile....

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      *sends codes*

I hope they work...watch her closely...coz I am seeing her in here again...tsk tsk...WRITE!!! otherwise ...otherwise I send Anubis to you...or a Prior

And this weekend...busy one for me as well... Saturday, work at dads and work in restaurant, sunday, formula 1 and after that a wedding of my babysitter(well...they are I though 40 years married now)

Also bedtime for me...nighty night all!

'nite my queen....

((((((Jann))))))

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
      Got to have a bit of fun with S/J at work today. We got new loan software, so we're trying to figure it out. I was told to creat a file and tinker with it, so we can fix some problems that have come up. I got a little creative with it. My borrowers were Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter-O'Neill. They're buying a nice house in Colorado Springs. He's retired, she still working and in addition to her base pay, gets military combat pay. They've got 2 kids too. That's pretty much everything notable about it. Something to brighten up the work day.
      cool.....I didn't much like my stint in the mortgage world....took inbound cust. service calls at a call center for a mortgage company...didn't like it at all.....too many people wanted all the benefits of homeowning and none of the responsibility....

Comment

Glad you all liked it.

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
        Hehee! We've got you haven't we?
        No question there. I'm too far gone. Anyone who looks at this is going to wonder why I spent so much time on this. I mean, I gave them lots of money, credit card bills, Sam has a Harley. The final touch I added, which no one will notice unless I tell them, is Sam's work number is listed as 555-4283.

Which is...?

555-GATE.

Oh, I am so lame.

Edit: Also, do you think Sam would hyphenate her name?

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          *whistles innocent*

Well...think happy...you are not the only one with camera's outside...I have many many more he he...Some people know..others...well ...they don'tTalking about it...why aren't you writing? WRITE, WRITE!! Jann needs more fic!

Oh and Nad your letter if funny and awesome again...but hey...the war was funny...and it isn't over...not yet...mwahahahaha
          Why do I suddenly feel like I should cut down all the trees around my house?

Comment

Glad you all liked it.

No question there. I'm too far gone. Anyone who looks at this is going to wonder why I spent so much time on this. I mean, I gave them lots of money, credit card bills, Sam has a Harley. The final touch I added, which no one will notice unless I tell them, is Sam's work number is listed as 555-4283.

Which is...?

555-GATE.

Oh, I am so lame.
            ROFLMAO!!!! Duncan this is hilarious!!!
            You're not lame, you're a shipper.
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              (((((((Jumble))))))

Thank you! One more question...where is that pic of Sam from? Which ep? I recognize it but I can't remember ! *smacks head*
              That's from Urgo.

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
              *drools at the thought of this kitchen wall*

*decides she really should have a kitchen wall like that coz it would make hanging out in the kitchen a whole lot less painful*

*ponders...high gloss or matt?*
              High gloss, definately! I have this

and this

and this

and this

Comment

I don't know, I kinda think she'd stay Carter for work - Colonel O'Neill would be too confusing (despite the fanfic I've done...), and be Sam O'Neill the rest of the time, Sam Carter-O'Neill doesn't quite sound right to me

EDIT: ok I give up, it wouldn't let me edit the other post *shrugs*
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Got to have a bit of fun with S/J at work today. We got new loan software, so we're trying to figure it out. I was told to creat a file and tinker with it, so we can fix some problems that have come up. I got a little creative with it. My borrowers were Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter-O'Neill. They're buying a nice house in Colorado Springs. He's retired, she still working and in addition to her base pay, gets military combat pay. They've got 2 kids too. That's pretty much everything notable about it. Something to brighten up the work day.
                  Yea! Fluff! I love a good fluffy story!

Ahh...someone stop me!

Comment

That's from Urgo.

Spoiler:

and this

and this

and this
                    Jumble...thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ....

oh...and thanks for id-ing that Urgo picture too...
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad you all liked it.

Which is...?

555-GATE.

Oh, I am so lame.

LOL!!!!

Personally I can't see Sam hyphenating her name.

And I think she would remain Carter. As someone said, work wise - not only would it be too confusing, but it would reveal a relationship that they're not exactly advertising. I'm not saying they're keeping it secret, just simply that they wouldn't want to draw attention to it in a proffessional capacity.

But I think she would keep Carter even outside of work.

That's from Urgo.

Spoiler:

and this

and this

and this
                      THUNK!!!

I'd never leave the kitchen again
                      sigpic
                      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

And this

and this

and this which is my fave

Lol! My elder daughter (not JJ) refers to it as my 'new wallpaper' ROFL! Just jealous I think

Comment

Glad you all liked it.

Which is...?

555-GATE.

Oh, I am so lame.

That's fantastic, Duncan! There's nothing wrong with doing a thorough job.

I agree with Aveo Amacu: O'Neill at home, Carter at work.

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          Why do I suddenly feel like I should cut down all the trees around my house?
                          *mutters darkly* Don't bother, it doesn't make a difference. She still finds places to put the blasted cameras...

Brooke! I love your fluffy PB art. Even if it is a bit pink for me. I'm more of a purple girl myself...
                          sigpic

Comment

THUNK!!!

I live in my kichen

Comment

LOL!!!!

Personally I can't see Sam hyphenating her name.

And I think she would remain Carter. As someone said, work wise - not only would it be too confusing, but it would reveal a relationship that they're not exactly advertising. I'm not saying they're keeping it secret, just simply that they wouldn't want to draw attention to it in a proffessional capacity.

But I think she would keep Carter even outside of work.

THUNK!!!

*walks thru thread mopping up the floor...*
                              sigpic

Comment

APA, I don't suppose you could come mop up my living room too... Seriously Jumble, how do you get anything done?? I'd spend all my time staring at the walls.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X