Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dream shippy dreams but occasionally have a nightmare...
    The Wedding
    The Maid of Honor

Spoiler:

The Best Man

Spoiler:

The Groom
    Spoiler:

The Bride
    Spoiler:

I much prefer
    thanks Mala
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
      I much prefer[/SIZE][/B]
      thanks Mala[/CENTER]
      Hey shippers...call me crazy, and maybe I'm REALLY late in noticing this (and apologies if it's been discussed before)...but compare this picture to a screencap from the actual episode "200"

Um, why is her hair TOTALLY different in this shot as compared to the episode? The first shot is her "real-time Sam" short hair, whereas her hair in the actual episode is long and out of her face. I even looked through her veil in this pic and you can't see any trace of her long hair. Is this a photoshop job? Or...

Do we DARE hope that they took the first promo picture to use at a later date? Maybe as a background pic or something?

Or it could just be that...a promo shot. Just something I JUST noticed and said "hmmm"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Meriwyn View Post
        Hey shippers...call me crazy, and maybe I'm REALLY late in noticing this (and apologies if it's been discussed before)...but compare this picture to a screencap from the actual episode "200"

Um, why is her hair TOTALLY different in this shot as compared to the episode? The first shot is her "real-time Sam" short hair, whereas her hair in the actual episode is long and out of her face. I even looked through her veil in this pic and you can't see any trace of her long hair. Is this a photoshop job? Or...

Do we DARE hope that they took the first promo picture to use at a later date? Maybe as a background pic or something?

Or it could just be that...a promo shot. Just something I JUST noticed and said "hmmm"
        This picture is a manip...Mala(the maker of it) let it look like Sam had short hair...so photoshop!
        She is really good with manips
        sigpic

Comment

BAH! And here I was getting my hopes up haha. DAMN good manip though! Wow! You fooled me!

That's an absolutely horrible veil though, not that that's Mala's fault LOL.
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL and for some reason you people crack me up, honestly is this is a joke?? I am being punked or something...

God why is it everytime I come back from an abscence I get this, honestly I am sure this is the galaxy against me kind of business right right??? right

sorry to tell you all but you do know this is ridiculious right and just plain funny to

Comment

*sails over the negativity on a cloud of zen*

I'm off to put on a summery dress and frolic in the sun. Well... limp around in the sun. See ya!
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                ROFL and for some reason you people crack me up, honestly is this is a joke?? I am being punked or something...

God why is it everytime I come back from an abscence I get this, honestly I am sure this is the galaxy against me kind of business right right??? right

sorry to tell you all but you do know this is ridiculious right and just plain funny to
                It iz an eeevil ploy muh-nipulated by myself so that I canz bring out da lame pengwen jokez.

sigpic

Comment

Oh look I did it again...

*blinks not so innocently*
                  sigpic

Comment

Fly by post!

Sweet Dreams

*I really don't want Zoser's nightmare tonight!*
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks Mala[/CENTER]
                      Apologies for the repost...but seriously I love this picture too. Mala is very clever. She also has one of the wedding with Jack in uniform.

Have to say I had a bit of an S4 marathon given I'm about to embark on the remaining Aftershocks for S4 starting with WoO.

That last scene with Jack just looking at Sam, bubbling over with the joy and wonder of kissing her, always puts a smile on my face.
                      sigpic
                      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

PengYn, your sig reminds me of an old anthem we had many moons ago Only I can only remember the first line

Gateshipping across the universe.......

I think Suz wrote it.....I'll hunt it out tomorrow

*enjoys nostalgic family moment*
                        sigpic

Comment

Snerk... Pengyn, I think I love you.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            I think there's a difference between constantly being negative and having a negative thought. For example, every once in a while, I see a positive post from you VSS.

Spoiler for space
                            Spoiler:
                            Personally, I just think it's pointless to get all outraged at what may, or may not be in a movie(s) that hasn't been released yet. I refuse to watch a bootleg of AoT so I'll reserve judgement on a certain scene, until I buy it and watch it. And getting outraged about Continuum is IMHO, silly since we know even less. I think that's what people are getting frustrated about with this conversation. We just don't know enough to make an opinion and when there's constantly people saying how terrible the show/movie is because what they want didn't/isn't going to happen, we start to get mad, because their constant harping is hard to take, day after day on the same thing. I love this show. I'm here because I want to enjoy it with others that enjoy it too. Constant negativity is not enjoyable. At least, that's how I feel. I don't mind occasional "negative posts", people get frustrated and need to vent, etc. Just a whole day is a bit hard to take. If this is how it's going to be until the movies come out, I don't think I'll want to stay.
                            Hey! I resemble that remark! And, just to get credit where credit is due- these were my SECOND and THIRD pics ever posted to GW (Never mind that the first one had to do with polar bears.)
                            Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                            Just because I feel like laying the Cam/Sam ship to rest at the bottom of the sea:

Does this look like chemistry to you?

Or does this?

I rest my case.
                            The Wedding
                            The Maid of Honor

Spoiler:

The Best Man

Spoiler:

The Groom
                            Spoiler:

The Bride
                            Spoiler:

Well, if TPTB drag it out as long as they seem to want to, that's exactly what we're going to get.

Okay, I'm leaving now, before I get tossed out on my- ear.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                              Spoiler:

Also now someone said it, there is indeed no picture of Cam on her desk in SGA. So then I'm thinking why not?
                              Spoiler:
                              He's not one of her nearest and dearest. Very good friend, but not really family.

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                              Well, if AT doesn't sign on for SGA Season 5, it'll be a lot harder to keep stringing us along, won't it?
                              Well, they'll have to know something soon. *crosses fingers AT will join up again*
                              Originally posted by silkie View Post
                              Ok since so many of the ship family think Sam and Jack are together. I have a simple qs for you - What will take you to believe Sam and Jack aren't together?
                              Spoilers for AOT
                              Spoiler:

If Sam kissed Cam on the lips and said she'd take him to dinner when he gets better would that have you convinced Sam and Jack aren't together?
                              Spoiler:
                              No. She could do all that and it could still be friendship. Now if they were making out and Sam was making eyes at him, I'd be very concerned because obviously Sam's not in her right mind.

Oh, and Walter and the Chevrons sounds like a 50's pop group haha.

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              I have to admit that I am a little concerned that thus far we know that Jason Momoa is coming back...as is Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell
                              Spoiler:
                              I wonder about that cause Teyla's having a baby, right? So what's she gonna do? Have it, then put it in the Atlantis daycare center, then go offworld? I wonder what will happen next season.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALADRIA!!!!

hope you have a great day and enjoying the thread today lol
                                Happy Birthday!!

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                                I don't have an issue with people being disappointed and sharing their disappointment.

I do have an issue with people who seem to be making it their personal mission to make this entire thread be as disappointed and negative as they are.

I just don't understand how someone can be so negative about a show that they call themselves a fan of. If I ever get to that point, I will walk away.
                                I do agree.

The Wedding
                                The Maid of Honor

Spoiler:

The Best Man

Spoiler:

The Groom
                                Spoiler:

The Bride
                                Spoiler:

I much prefer
                                http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...Mala.jpgthanks Mala

That's an absolutely horrible veil though, not that that's Mala's fault LOL.
                                I don't get why everyone hates the veil. Though every veil looks just about the same to me.

What happens with the ship will happen. I'm not really worried that it will all go to Netu. I'm eager to see what happens. Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X