• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    *grumble*
    *rushes off to start anti-aggies thread*

Oh, come on. You can't dislike a school with so many men in uniform! XP
    sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

*grumble*
      *rushes off to start anti-aggies thread*

Hookem'!
      Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
      You are making sense Jena, and as I already said I feel exactly the same way. The only thing I maybe could handle if
      Spoiler:
      said subtle change involves ship is if they let us know in no uncertain terms that S/J have been together since Threads but perhaps were not married yet. And then the subtle change is that they married sooner. That's not gonna be it of course - but it's about the only scenario that I'll find acceptable.

And as far as the heart attack material. Do TPTB know how much we NEED for them to have been together since Threads? Or do they think we just want them to get together eventually and we'll be happy with that? Which we WON'T!! So it kinda depends on what TPTB think we'll like. But as someone else said, if they tried to make out that S/J weren't together than it would totally negate the shippy hints we got in Seasons....Ahhh...twitch! Anyway you know what I mean.

Whoa, I really babbled there, sorry
      Stuff like this makes me babble.
      Spoiler:
      See, what I want is to have a 'heart attack' cause they're going to show us they are and have been together. Then they can have a subtle hint about something else that I won't freak out over. Then I think I'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
        BUT I DIDN"T WATCH SEASON 9!

VSS: Mom! ses110 is being a meany!
        Mom: ses110, stop being mean to poor VSS. You know she's allergic to season 9. If you don't tell her, she'll watch season 9, get sick, and then how will you feel? Hmmmm?
        ses110: All right, Mom. I'll tell her about the two not-so-subtle things. Or at least give her better hints.
        Mom: ses110, don't make me come over there.....
        <sob!> I'm in the same boat, so I don't know what's going on either! Ses, if you don't want to say it on open forum, please, please, please PM me with what happened in S9 here.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
          Err...I'd join it! Hook 'em HORNS!!!

Lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
            Oh, come on. You can't dislike a school with so many men in uniform! XP
            Wanna bet?

Uh, so on topic, yeah, lets see, reason for this post... give me a minute...

...thinking...

Comment

You are making sense Jena, and as I already said I feel exactly the same way. The only thing I maybe could handle if
              Spoiler:
              said subtle change involves ship is if they let us know in no uncertain terms that S/J have been together since Threads but perhaps were not married yet. And then the subtle change is that they married sooner. That's not gonna be it of course - but it's about the only scenario that I'll find acceptable.

And as far as the heart attack material. Do TPTB know how much we NEED for them to have been together since Threads? Or do they think we just want them to get together eventually and we'll be happy with that? Which we WON'T!! So it kinda depends on what TPTB think we'll like. But as someone else said, if they tried to make out that S/J weren't together than it would totally negate the shippy hints we got in Seasons....Ahhh...twitch! Anyway you know what I mean.

Gah! Yes...

Spoiler:
              We do NEED them to be together since Threads, or shortly there after...I don't want to think about this anymore...Really, it's making me too nervous.

And on a lighter note, I was watching The Santa Clause 2 on Disney...and then, I'm like hey, it's Walter! But then...the commercial break before I saw Walter...there was a commercial for the Wizards of Waverly Place...and David DeLuise is on there...I almost threw-up when I saw him...but then I remember he's not Pete...but then I remember that they...you know......BUT then I saw Walter...and he made me smile...I love Walter!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                Hookem'!

Stuff like this makes me babble.
                Spoiler:
                See, what I want is to have a 'heart attack' cause they're going to show us they are and have been together. Then they can have a subtle hint about something else that I won't freak out over. Then I think I'll be okay.
                Oooh Yes! Now that sounds like my kinda heart attack!!

So
                Spoiler:
                we're agreed we don't want the subtle change to involve the ship. What does everyone want the change to be about then??
                sigpic
                Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Lol
                  That ain't right...

Comment

Spoiler:

Heavens, mara I'm the most pessimistic, anti-TPTB person on this thread and even I don't see them doing that! They'd have everything to lose and nothing to gain, and it would contradict just about everything they've said or done with the 'ship (even though it hasn't been much).

Whatever they do, it'll be something good. Why alienate fans? That wouldn't make any sense.

Oh wait........

Comment

G'day ship family.
                      Long time no see. I have been on holidays. No computer so no internet. No worries. Only missed you guys and all the squeee...
                      Happy to be back.
                      So sorry to have missed Shipgivings. However I may go back and have a gander when I have time.
                      Janet
                      sigpic

Comment

Sam, these people scare me.
                        Jack, what did I tell you about wandering onto the Anti-season 19 thread at SimpsonsWorld.net. You're just gonna get all riled up again.
                        People's favorite shows are supposed to make them happy! Not this, my favorite character is better than yours dren... And please, Ralph and Maggie shippers?!?! She's a baby for crying out loud...
                        Dren?
                        ROTFLOL!!! Excellent!

And oh so true. I looked at a few threads and every single one has turned into Carter vs Weir. OMG people. Let it go laready!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                          About the movie...

Spoiler:
                          This subtle change thing is going to mess with my head now! Gah. I just don't want them to mess with the ship in this. Just show me they've been together, please! I don't want this change to be all the sudden Sam and Jack are together or whatever...I don't want that to be the change, I want that to already be...if that makes sense. They've been together, they're still together. And they are supposed to remember the old timeline I believe. Things couldn't have changed much because SGA S4 is flowing along nicely with no...weirdness. I hope this subtle change involves something else completely, just so I don't have to worry. And subtle means slight....understated...so I can't see it being anything that's going to give us all heart attacks. But you never know.
                          Spoiler:
                          I really doubt they would change it like that, though. They've been reticent about S/J the entire time, so I doubt they would do the "all of a sudden, they're together" approach. Along with simply annoying the fans, it doesn't follow their writing style. How boring would that be for them? They like to tease us; in fact, I bet the last scene, if it the subtle change has to do with S/J, will be something about as infuriatingly squeeable as an almost kiss. >.>
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                            Missing two there*innocent*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ulezz/PoV2.gif

(in spoilers because of size...makes if you want scrolling slower(if I don't do it in tags))
                            Spoiler:

And Natasha Love the wallpapers

just watching these scenes (in glorious slo-mo), i felt this suddend urge...

when jack yells, 'carter, what's gotten into you?!'... i think sam should have said, 'i hope *you*!'

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                              ROTFLOL!!! Excellent!

And oh so true. I looked at a few threads and every single one has turned into Carter vs Weir. OMG people. Let it go laready!

I'm so glad I don't venture out of my happy place here!

Have a random pick of Sam smiling for Jack...

Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I really doubt they would change it like that, though. They've been reticent about S/J the entire time, so I doubt they would do the "all of a sudden, they're together" approach. Along with simply annoying the fans, it doesn't follow their writing style. How boring would that be for them? They like to tease us; in fact, I bet the last scene, if it the subtle change has to do with S/J, will be something about as infuriatingly squeeable as an almost kiss. >.>
                                Spoiler:
                                A squeeable kiss (that's a totally cute phrase, BTW) is not a "permanent change". It has to be more or less unequivocal, whatever it is. Now, a BHK- that, I can live with.

Comment

Working...
                                X