This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Lol, totally! I think I would have to go with Teal'c... Just such an awesome name for a cat!

Lol, yes!!! Teal'c the cat... it just sounds good! But for me, I'd have to call my cat Shroedinger!
    --Kate

Comment

Lol, totally! I think I would have to go with Teal'c... Just such an awesome name for a cat!

What about Martouf....Can you imagine standing in the Doorway and shouting Martouf...hmmmm Someone here where i live used to have a Cat and you'd never believe what they called it...Don't think i'd be allowed to put it here though!

I can see Jack as a Dog person and Sam as a Cat person!
      sigpic

Comment

You want telescope captions? Hmmm...

spoilered for size...

Spoiler:

Colonel? What are you doing?
        Just playing with my telescope.

Your telescope? You do realize the shippers are looking for any excuse to jump in the gutter right? The term "my telescope" could send them splashing and thunking for weeks!
        Thunking? I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole.

Huh huh, I said pole...

Comment

I'm a total cat person. And if i ever get a grey cat it's name will be Thor, no ifs or buts about it!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post

spoilered for size...

Spoiler:

Your telescope? You do realize the shippers are looking for any excuse to jump in the gutter right? The term "my telescope" could send them splashing and thunking for weeks!

Huh huh, I said pole...
          Greened ya! LOL, love the last line! "...I said pole..."

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
            I'm a total cat person. And if i ever get a grey cat it's name will be Thor, no ifs or buts about it!

Greened ya! LOL, love the last line! "...I said pole..."
            Yeah me 2, i considered Thor but i just have this vision of shouting for Teal'c out the back door! Martouf would also be a good name, as would maybe Cassie for a girl-cat...still thinking on that one

Awesome Seahen, tried to green you but GW is not letting me green anyone today. oyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
              Thanks so much. I decided to invert my list of eps to watch and start with WoO. I deserve it.

Can I just mention how much I love Jack?

What's the best source for screen caps?
              RDA's website has a lot of really good screen caps and promo shots, too! (See: Really good screen shots of RDA )

Pathetic RL OT:

Spoiler:
              I had a really bad headache litterally a couple minutes ago.

I drank some coffee.

The headache is gone.

This is NOT good.
              sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

spoilered for size...

Spoiler:

Huh huh, I said pole...
                ROFL!! That deserves green that I sadly can't give you!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi all.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                  Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                  http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Seahen, nice captions!

On pet names:
                    Spoiler:
                    I named my guinea pigs Sam and Jack and it didn't work.
                    They died shortly after each other in a period that was low on Ship... It was strange really

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                    Hi all.
                    Hey you!
                    Drop by to post more often! Come back!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad everyone liked the captions. I can't wait to see what Bren does with "telescope" (hint hint).

As for pet names, I have a Betta fish named Teal'c. I got him the day they anounced SG1 was canceled so I had to go with a SG name.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        hehe,oh yeah...If i had a Dog i could call it that Now what could i call the Cat!
                        Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                        Lits. (Line in the Sand) Litsy when you're stroking her, and she's purring.
                        Very cute

Another suggestion: Zat the Cat. She's the commander of the local cat squad, who regularly patrol the neighbourhood around Jack & Sam's house protecting them from any intruders, and has regular meetings with the commander of the Shipper Penguins correlating their handovers and passing along important info
                        sigpic

Comment

I named my fish Mars after DH's dog
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Shameless fic pimpage: I wrote something else last night after a random line entered my head. I've gotta wonder why SG-1 ff is so much easier/faster to write than any other fandom I've been in...

Anyway, here's the link for the first chapter of two of Kinsey's Last Stand. (It's pointless Kinsey bashing - basically another way he could have been neutralized, but via the S/J ship. ) It's on ff.net, too, but my new journal layout is prettay!

The second chapter is halfway there; theoretically, since it only took me 4 hours to get that first part out, I should have the second half up in the wee hours of tomorrow or Wednesday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Woopsee....Now where did i put that mop...ah here it is *cleans floor*

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                              *coughs*

I have pictures that could be...guttery...just I can't put text with them
                              1) because I'm bad at it
                              2) because they aren't exactly very.......PG anymore then

*readjusts halo...ignores brothers sayings about one veeeeery gutter photo...and moves on*
                              ROFL!!!!!!

spoilered for size...

Spoiler:
                              http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../6x18_0004.jpg
                              Sam: Colonel? What are you doing?
                              Jack: Just playing with my telescope.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../6x18_0010.jpg
                              Sam: Your telescope? You do realize the shippers are looking for any excuse to jump in the gutter right? The term "my telescope" could send them splashing and thunking for weeks!
                              Jack: Thunking? I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../6x18_0011.jpg
                              Jack: Huh huh, I said pole...
                              ROFL!!!!!! Good one claudia!!!!

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
                              RDA's website has a lot of really good screen caps and promo shots, too! (See: Really good screen shots of RDA )

Pathetic RL OT:

Spoiler:
                              I had a really bad headache litterally a couple minutes ago.

I drank some coffee.

The headache is gone.

This is NOT good.
                              ((((((((Jackie)))))))))))

I hope you get better soon

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              Very cute

Another suggestion: Zat the Cat. She's the commander of the local cat squad, who regularly patrol the neighbourhood around Jack & Sam's house protecting them from any intruders, and has regular meetings with the commander of the Shipper Penguins correlating their handovers and passing along important info
                              heehee!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
                              Shameless fic pimpage: I wrote something else last night after a random line entered my head. I've gotta wonder why SG-1 ff is so much easier/faster to write than any other fandom I've been in...

Anyway, here's the link for the first chapter of two of Kinsey's Last Stand. (It's pointless Kinsey bashing - basically another way he could have been neutralized, but via the S/J ship. ) It's on ff.net, too, but my new journal layout is prettay!

The second chapter is halfway there; theoretically, since it only took me 4 hours to get that first part out, I should have the second half up in the wee hours of tomorrow or Wednesday.
                              looks good jackie!!!!

edit: can't wait for the next chapter...
                              Last edited by mad_gater; 07 January 2008, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Well, I had a huge multipost going, and my computer froze. Suffice it to say, I'm not going back to look for those posts! *sigh*

Great telescope caps Seahen!
                                Here's one that needs a cap:

sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X