X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
    Spoiler:
    Eep! That sucks! Are you better now?? And you were sick over Christmas? - Actually... I was, too. I got sick in the first place because it was really cold in my room on Christmas Eve and woke up sick on Christmas Day. Of course, I'm sick every year on Thanksgiving or Christmas, so I'm sorta used to it!

SWEET!! It is an awseome ep.

Of course, I must contend that even though the WoO kiss "didn't happen" and the Grace kiss was imagined, I find them both more real. Because they were in their right minds when they happened and took advantage of the fact that the other one wouldn't know. - Of course, Sam was too concerned about herself being able to remember, but...

I'm watching Watergate now... and what's her name is doing the stupid fake Russian accent.... UGH! I hate false accents; now I remember why she annoyed me so much in this one! They drive me up the wall.

And it doesn't help that WoO is calling my name... "Go to Scene Selection; Pick 'No Consequences.' Watch it again and again..."
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    I was sick before, during, and after Christmas. Made the holiday a real *joy*. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting better though, a zillion boxes of tissue and nyquil later...

I'd just give in and watch the scene if I were you. You know it's worth it!

And in honor of Broca Divide, a pic:

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      I was sick before, during, and after Christmas. Made the holiday a real *joy*. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting better though, a zillion boxes of tissue and nyquil later...

I'd just give in and watch the scene if I were you. You know it's worth it!

And in honor of Broca Divide, a pic:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...owcanItell.jpg
      Sick OT
      Spoiler:
      Me, too! I got sick the first Friday of vacation! Got really sick Christmas Eve and today is the the first day I've felt better-not groggy, but still stuffed up. I didn't take Nyquil last night, and woke up feeling much better.
      sigpic
      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

OT regarding group chat:

Spoiler:
        http://www.google.com/talk - to download GoogleTalk software or launch the web client

https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=talk - to create a google account if you don't already have one

then in theory all we have to do is exchange GoogleTalk usernames and we should be all set

Comment

Some Nyquil induced silliness...

: There seems to be a nasty bug going around the Shippers, Janet... Can you help?
          : I've got the cure right here.
          : Oh, that's gonna hurt!
          Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            OT:

Spoiler:
            I hope you get better....*passes meds and soup*....unless you'd rather have some of my rotgut chili.......and more green for your repertoire...

and also OT kinda regarding group chat:

Spoiler:
            I've been researching google talk. It seems like all you'd have to do is create a google account and then either download google talk software or launch the web client and then we could IM each other and do group chats...or again we could make a consensus as to which other IM medium to use....such as AIM or YIM and we'll create accounts on that...but me thinks it would be easier if everyone signed up for a google account and used google talk....what do you think?
            First OT:

Spoiler:
            Actually, chili is exactly what sounds really good right about now! How'd you know? The only way I can taste anything is if it's spicy!

Second OT:

Spoiler:

I have one of each account - AIM, YIM, and Google. They're all equally easy to sign up for and navagate. However, I personally prefer YIM to the others. I think it's more fun to use, and convos with voice are so much fun! They're crazy!! Once you have more than 3 people in a room... Ha! I have such memories of the insanity that has ensued! The more people, the more insanity!!

After YIM, I'd say AIM next and then Google. AIM's smilies are hideous, though.
            sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
              Sick OT
              Spoiler:
              Me, too! I got sick the first Friday of vacation! Got really sick Christmas Eve and today is the the first day I've felt better-not groggy, but still stuffed up. I didn't take Nyquil last night, and woke up feeling much better.
              Sick OT:

Spoiler:
              have you tried those shower soothers yet? they're these vaporizing tablets that you drop into the shower and they help with the cold symptoms while you take your shower....I've only seen 2 scents....regular menthol and lavender-mint...Sudafed makes them....they might be available in your pharmacy's store brand too...I know CVS has their own version of these things but they call them something different from Shower Soothers though...try it though...it may help...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/BigNeedle.jpg
                : There seems to be a nasty bug going around the Shippers, Janet... Can you help?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/BigNeedle.jpg
                  Oh no! Not the big needles! Napoleanic power-monger!

Sick OT:

Spoiler:
                  have you tried those shower soothers yet? they're these vaporizing tablets that you drop into the shower and they help with the cold symptoms while you take your shower....I've only seen 2 scents....regular menthol and lavender-mint...Sudafed makes them....they might be available in your pharmacy's store brand too...I know CVS has their own version of these things but they call them something different from Shower Soothers though...try it though...it may help...
                  I might give those a whirl! Thanks for the idea MG!
                  sigpic

Comment

Second OT:

Spoiler:

I have one of each account - AIM, YIM, and Google. They're all equally easy to sign up for and navagate. However, I personally prefer YIM to the others. I think it's more fun to use, and convos with voice are so much fun! They're crazy!! Once you have more than 3 people in a room... Ha! I have such memories of the insanity that has ensued! The more people, the more insanity!!

OT Reply:
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm with Jackie... I prefer YIM to all others. Can't do voice chats as I don't have a mic atm, but I can do type-chats like nobody's business!

On topic... Look, Sam and Jack Kissing!

Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

OT Reply:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm with Jackie... I prefer YIM to all others. Can't do voice chats as I don't have a mic atm, but I can do type-chats like nobody's business!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...sparkskiss.gif
                      My absolutely favoritest kiss of all!! Thanks BrenRen!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sick OT:

Spoiler:
                        Well, someone knows how to pamper himself!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                          My absolutely favoritest kiss of all!! Thanks BrenRen!
                          I knew you'd be happy to see that one! My pleasure to serve!
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Second OT:

Spoiler:

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I have AIM and Microsoft Messenger. I haven't used them in so long, I think I've forgotten how to do it.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

OT Reply:
                              Spoiler:

And they're at it again!

SWOOT!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I have AIM and Microsoft Messenger. I haven't used them in so long, I think I've forgotten how to do it.
                                *starts to explain, but then sees your sig again and like always, forgets everything* Ooo... Jack O'Neill.............
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X