This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    I'll still be here! SG-1 is far from over, and our ship is too. Resolved or unresolved, it's still going to be there, and we'll have plenty to talk about.
    throws chocolat jumps of joy:realises I just broke something then realises its the already broken lamp goes back to forum
    + = It's a simple mathematical fact
    And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

well its 9 o'clock were I am and I have school tomorow *pouts* so i got to say goodnight happy shippers and see ya all tomorow
      + = It's a simple mathematical fact
      And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Line in the sand= I love this episode from the beginning to the end!!!

Spoiler:
        Also, from the moment Carter got shot.... I was like "Oh my god... this is serious!!!" i swear...i almost cried... AT is very good at showing emotions and in this episode , she was GREAT!!! I'm telling you... if you pay really attention, i swear, their was fear in her eyes!!...but like i says, AT is a great actress!!

You know, me too I really enjoy the " D'oh!" and that she said her password was fishing. TPTB gave a great clue...and I'm sure it's not going to be the last!! What do you think?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9 View Post
          Line in the sand= I love this episode from the beginning to the end!!!

Spoiler:
          Also, from the moment Carter got shot.... I was like "Oh my god... this is serious!!!" i swear...i almost cried... AT is very good at showing emotions and in this episode , she was GREAT!!! I'm telling you... if you pay really attention, i swear, their was fear in her eyes!!...but like i says, AT is a great actress!!

You know, me too I really enjoy the " D'oh!" and that she said her password was fishing. TPTB gave a great clue...and I'm sure it's not going to be the last!! What do you think?
          But.. did you like it? <hugs>

Almost cried? Geez, I think I must be hyper-emotional atm, cause I did cry. Several times. And not just about AT... Everyone was superb...

EDIT: Off-topic, but then again, I may have been crying because the husky got loose after her first snow-storm ever and we had to chase the neighborhood in the middle of viewing and it is COLD out there!! Ya never know

Comment

In LTS at what point did Sam say
            Spoiler:
            D'oh!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
              In LTS at what point did Sam say
              Spoiler:
              D'oh!
              When Cam
              Spoiler:
              brings her coffee and tells her it's decaf (she's trying to stabilise the power supply for the gizmo that protects the planet)...
              It's very faint but it's there...
              Last edited by hope leslie hermnharry; 17 January 2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1 View Post
                Hello shippers

A little something for you .Happy new year to all .

Spoiler:

Caty
                OMG Caty...This is soooooo beautiful...Thank you so much...You've made my day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                  I just finished watching Line in the Sand.

Spoiler:
                  Note to self: change your PC password.

The fishing line was a nice little tidbit that I'm certain was thrown in deliberately and I really enjoyed it but I am by no means satisfied. It was a nice little something but at this point it had better be the first in a long line of somethings.
                  Line...Sand
                  Spoiler:
                  well, I didn't think there would be anything squeeeee worthy in the second half of S10....but from the spoilers I've just read......squeeeeeee...of course... HOW did Sam say "fishing"? The shippy reference is obvious and clear to all of us...but...

and

S10 epi
                  Spoiler:
                  "Unending"....I just read some disturbing GW info...the epi is supposed to be SG1 - minus Jack I'm assuming - stuck in a time dilation thingy for 50 years? So will it be 50 years for them? and I dread a potential shippy pairing for Sam given this setup... AND doesn't this seem similar to that Star Trek: Enterprise epi where that Vulcan chick took care of the Captain guy and then it all was erased?
                  This is great.
                  I told ya.
                  I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                  Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
                    OMG Caty...This is soooooo beautiful...Thank you so much...You've made my day!!!!
                    I too loved it...
                    Spoiler:
                    is the baby Olivia? How cute is that!
                    This is great.
                    I told ya.
                    Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                      I know I'm a happy camper and 'squeeing' left, right, and centre here, but I found these and just couldn't resist posting them. Spoilers for size.

Spoiler:

My gosh! It's our penguin army!!!

To Bridge! To Bridge!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
                        From what i determined,
                        Spoiler:
                        its not actually the password to her computer... its the password to her personal files... the ones with the letters in. I'm guessing the goodbye letters she wrote.

The thing thats most private to her (i.e. her personal goodbye letters) are protected by a password concerning Jack...

SUPERSONIC SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        That's even better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                          Spoiler:

1. Simpsons---Nihela
                          2. Anarctica ---OxNatashaxO
                          3. Always---GateGal

(((Ses)))
                          (((Rogue)))
                          If you two are seeing it then no one can deny it. (FTR, that is a compliment.)
                          cute idea Gate gal...
                          Here's my vote...
                          Spoiler:
                          noregsnow
                          This is great.
                          I told ya.
                          Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Wow, I finally caught up with the posts!

WELCOME POUNDPUPPY29!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                              I'm really sorry guys. I didn't think. I've gone back and edited my original post warning people of spoilers and to stay away.

My mom has become very amusing these days. Since I left home she's become a big Stargate watcher, I think as a way of staying close to me. She really does think she has a *date* with RDA everu Tuesday night. This was her message last night: "Hi. Richard is popping in for "48 hours". Lucky me." And then she sent me a message later saying "Oh no. The sattelite has lost signal smack bang in da middle of my date. Unhappy face." Step one: 'unhappy face', step twobsession
                              That's so funny.....what's step 3?
                              This is great.
                              I told ya.
                              Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                                Agreed, usually I read every spoiler (Such a spoiler junkie) and have watched a poor quality version too.
                                Congratulations on 1,000 Posts,

Terrah!!

my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Working...
                                X