This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post
    One last thing....no Cam/Sam ship talk EVERRRRR! That's just wrong on so many levels.
    **nods** I shudder everytime I see anything that has to no with Sam/Cam. It's just not right! I can stand a little Sam/Dan and Sam/Teal'c but something about Sam/Cam that gets me. Dunno why.

**think shippy thoughts**

Okay, now back to catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post

Not good news, and from what I've read so far from others, everyone's not happy.
      Unending Spoilers
      Spoiler:
      Well, as far as I can tell, most people are thinking that Sam might get shipped with Cam in this episode. But I've been thinking, does she really need to be shipped with anyone? One can live with several people for 50 years and not fall into a relationship with someone. So, I'm hoping we're see Vala shippiness in this episode. D/V is fine with me, but here's to praying for some Tala'c! The PTB have been very good at keeping the Atlantis team from falling into any shippiness (at least by my standards and nothing like what they've done to S/J ship), so they can write team stories without have the team shipping thing. Just my thoughts. SG-1 spending 50 years together without Sam hooking up with Cam/Daniel/Teal'c/Vala would be fine by me unless a certain General pops into the scene then go right ahead and allow Sam to hook up with Jack!
      Spoiler:
      Scam is so not gonna happen in that ep. Sam and Jack are so together, LITS has pretty much sold me on the idea...not that I wasn't before. I'm just not going to worry about it. LITS shows Sam and Cam are friends, nothing more. And if they do even dare try and ship Sam with anyone else but Jack, especially in the last ep, even if it can be reset, so help me I will *edited for PG forum*

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
        Thanks, Jena! I know it's not that good, but I'm very slowly getting better....
        It's great! Keep writing!
        *yawn*

I really have to stop staying up soo late when I have to get up soo early!

Oh well. What is high school for if not to sleep deprive you? Or would that be college, Jena?

Night everyone...
        Both...but mostly college and evil Goa'uld like teachers.
        Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        Also...I was watching a vid last night and there was a scene in it that I hadn't seen before and was wondering if anyone could tell me where it came from....I'll put it in spoilers coz I think it's from season 10...
        Spoiler:
        in the vid there was a scene where Daniel was sitting at a table/desk and Sam kinda stumbled in and collapsed behind him..he turned around to help her and that was it....what ep is that from??? Sorry to be a pain in the mikta.
        Spoiler:
        You may be thinking of Morpheus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          **joins the gutter**

Not good news, and from what I've read so far from others, everyone's not happy.
          Unending Spoilers
          Spoiler:
          Well, as far as I can tell, most people are thinking that Sam might get shipped with Cam in this episode. But I've been thinking, does she really need to be shipped with anyone? One can live with several people for 50 years and not fall into a relationship with someone. So, I'm hoping we're see Vala shippiness in this episode. D/V is fine with me, but here's to praying for some Tala'c! The PTB have been very good at keeping the Atlantis team from falling into any shippiness (at least by my standards and nothing like what they've done to S/J ship), so they can write team stories without have the team shipping thing. Just my thoughts. SG-1 spending 50 years together without Sam hooking up with Cam/Daniel/Teal'c/Vala would be fine by me unless a certain General pops into the scene then go right ahead and allow Sam to hook up with Jack!
          Spoiler:

I'd love to see some Tala'c too LOL. I agree with you, and I hope, that Sam'll go 50 years without any ship... not for Cam anyway

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I thought that was great, yes you must keep writing! Sorry I couldn't green you, I've ran out again.

One last thing....no Cam/Sam ship talk EVERRRRR! That's just wrong on so many levels.
            ROFL totally agree

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              You're my hero! Everybody, refresh and be amazed at my actual working rotating sig!

<<<hugs>>>
              **snorts**

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
              I for myself want the whole "shabang"...The "I love you" the "we are soooo married" the "BHK" and the "BD" scene (PG13 here)...Nothing less....I deserve it for my undying patience!!!!! I am really going to have a fit otherwise (53% Gao'uld, remember?)
              I think we all deserve this!

Ah, but looked at from another angle.
              Spoiler:
              They were *admitting* they considered fishing to be a resolution...
              Which means things were resolved... which means they get the metaphor. Which means
              Which also means:
              Spoiler:
              they are sooooooo married!

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              Maybe that's my problem. I am one of those who does watch the show for the Ship. I always have been. Call me a die hard romantic, or just a sucker for a good love story... Sam and Jack being one of the best scifi love stories since Han and Leia...

I can and do still enjoy other aspects of the show, but what really gets my juices flowing (the creative ones, that is!) is the Love between Sam and Jack. Always has been, always will be. And as long as they don't screw that up I'm happy to keep watching to the very end!
              Yes, I also watch shows for the ship--most of the time. But I'm unsure if I started watching because of the S/J ship or because I love the whole storylines/plots of SG. But I do know that it's the ship that keeps me coming back, even a small ray of hope will keep me coming. TPTB knows this, those **fill in anything you want**!
              Originally posted by SG1-XF9 View Post
              Hi!
              Spoiler:
              Me too I was very surprised when I watched the interview with R.C.C. concerning the new about AT will be in SGA for 14 episodes. I was very surprised... i'm telling you... BUT... I don't want to begin to give a bad post or be negative about the news because I didn't see the episodes yet. And still... I think people take this new a bit too personal. I know there is a lot of fans who are devoted only for SGA and don't want a SG-1 characters in their show, but who cares???... Because at the end of the day... even if you don't like the idea... you will watch the show...and it will be always because you are a curious person!!! And even if i'm a big shipper of Sam and Jack...Sam and Rodney is cool too... but not in the same way. I think their interactions will become more friendly and respectfull than just he wanting her because she is blonde and because she is smarter than him!! A base set on mutual respect will come between them... I hope... without internive with J/S relationship... and Sooner or later... she will have to admit to someone that SHE IS MARRIED TO JACK!!!!
              Spoiler:
              Yes, sooner or later she must admit she is soooooo married to General O'Neill!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Ok...this is a bit OT here but I just need to get this off my chest so I'll put it in spoilers coz it's totally OT...
              Spoiler:
              This morning my older brother rang me to say that he'd run into someone from a long way back...he said I'd never guess who it was and he was right!
              When I was 18 I started looking after this little boy who was a year old at the time. What started out as casual babysitting soon turned into full time child care...I took care of this little boy for 4 years and grew quite fond of him (which is an understatement)...I took him everywhere..camping, to the zoo, to relatives birthdays...I mean everywhere...coz he practically lived with us...until his mum re married and moved away...it was sad but he was such a happy kid you know and this was his chance at having a mum and dad and a normal life...there's a bit more to his life story but I really can't disclose that here...sorry.
              Anyway...my brother tells me that this little boy whom I loved dearly is now 19 and is 6'4" and apparently in some trouble...and his mum gave him up when he was 8...so I was somewhat sadden to hear that his life wasn't all that rosey...and it just got to me. And the funny...or should I say the weird thing is...I was just thinking of him a few days ago...I wish things had been better for him...and then I come in to GW and well...what can I say...I guess this is just a bad day and tomorrow will be better...right??

Anyway...I'm off to have dinner but will be back later...(((Ship family)))...for cheering me up whether I'm down or not...and coz I just think we all deserve a hug...now go hug your loved ones...
              ((((((((((Chelle))))))))))))
              Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Good luck with that! College sucks the energy right out of you and you never get enough sleep!

I'm trying to start my ficathon fic, I really am. But I've got nada! I have an idea in reserve if need be, but I want to do something different. Anyone care to dish up some inspiration? Angst, fluff..whatever. I've just got...nothing...
              Hah! I believe I found my ficathon fic plot today during my break at work. Of course, a friend of my just happens to come at the exact moment I went of break and thus forcing me to sit with him and not write. As soon as he left, I figure it out! Yes! But I only had like 5-10 minutes to jolt down some notes for it. But if this doesn't pan out like I'm hoping, I do have on in reserve as well which can be altered to fit the requirements better. Good luck!
              Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
              Can you imagine it?
              Spoiler:
              They won't just have kids, they'll have grandkids too!
              Originally posted by Caladria View Post
              Spoiler:

But who are their kids having kids with!?!?!??!
              Spoiler:
              Why, Teal'c and Vala's kids!

Originally posted by O'Neill_Carter View Post
              After hours of reading all the posts, I didn't really feel all that positive and thought I might feel better looking at pictures of sam and jack and decided to make some wallpapers...
              Spoiler:

[]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/kobnum4eva/samjack01.jpg[/]
              []http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/kobnum4eva/samjack05.jpg[/]
              this is 2 of my favorite kissing pictures of them.
              []http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/kobnum4eva/samjack06.jpg[/]
              Lovely wallpapers, considered yourself green because I'm all out of it tonight!
              ROFL good point! Maybe...
              Spoiler:

Daniel and Vala's kids? Or even Teal'c/Vala?
              **grins** I should have known you would say it first!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              * blink, blink... blink, blink*
              Boy, there's soo much going on in this place...

I must say, I'm starting to dislike spoilers now... Somehow, they mostly seem to turn out to be negative for us (Could be due to my negative spin om 'em,though. ) The spoilers we get are very vague... And I know they're supposed to be, but still...

I wish we could get something like

Spoiler:
              ,,Two fan favorites finally admit they are sooo married, after not having been able to admit their feelings for, say about... 8 years.''

THAT would be a nice, clear spoiler
              Oh, but we can't have nice and clear spoilers. They must be all mudding and confusing.
              Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
              This let me think of the last episode...maybe it has already been said but
              Spoiler:
              What if Sam is pregnant from Jack when they go in that time thingie field...
              Then they have a kid...but Jack only doesn't know poor Jack...and somehow the kid can help with them getting out of there

Yeah...i want that spoiler too...we deserve that spoiler
              Fic! Someone must write something like this! **puppy-dog eyes** Please?

Comment

Yeah, it's more of the annoying-younger-brother-that-has-to-be-dragged-along type of relationship.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Just noticed

Happy Birthday Caladria!!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Just noticed

Happy Birthday Caladria!!
                    *squee* Happy Birthday, girl! And just for you...

Comment

Spoiler:
                      confirmation the character of jack will not be seen in unending according to the JM blog

i m so not happy about that..not sure if this was already known to u guys!
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

800 POSTS! WOOOOGH!!

HERES TO SOME POSITIVE RESOLUTION!

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                          I know I might be delluding myself but sometimes I can't help it
                          Delluding oneself is a must at times to keep the sanity! Except, I don't have any sanity left because I keep delluding myself.

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                          Later edit : And I'll lose respect for AT as well - she said not a long time ago that she doesn't want Sam pining on another leading man. (Though if you take McKay he's not the leading in Atlantis so maybe she knew what she was talking about).
                          AT has nothing to do with the writing, thus she has no control over who Sam "pines" over.

Originally posted by Elfinwood View Post
                          I haven't posted here in eons, but after having read the most recent spoilers regarding SGA, here is my thought:

Spoiler:
                          What if...it is not AT as Colonel Sam Carter that we will be seeing on Atlantis, but AT as Replicarter? The producers say that she comes to Atlantis on her own ship and Joe F. says that SGA is introducing a brand new storyline where the human replicators arrive in a fleet of ships. Make sense? If so, that would be a great way for AT to join the cast. She would get the opportunity to be more creative with a character that she has played for so very long, the main command cast would not have to be rearranged, and, most importantly, our "ship" would not flounder! Everybody...cast and fans...would be happy!
                          Oh, I love this idea!

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                          Rob Cooper spoilers for Unending

Spoiler:
                          "[SG-1 gets] trapped on a space ship stuck in a time dilation field and they live out roughly 50 years of their lives -- just our team," Cooper said. "One of the things the fans have always talked about is that they love when the team is together. And so we put them together for 50 years, just them! And you see the relationships that develop and how they evolve.

"And then, of course, as science fiction allows you to do, we just undid it all. I think it was kind of a fun way to say goodbye to this era of SG-1."

Ummm...the reset button eh? Cuz that's never been done before. You mean that they'll have all of this great and important stuff happen and then at the end of the episode it will be like it never happened at all? Gee where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, Moebius for one. And the part about the relationships that develop is making me nervous. Especially since it's been established that Jack won't be there.
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes, I've always wanted to see team bonding time, but I want to see my SG-1 bonding. In my mind, SG-1 is Sam, Jack, Teal'c, and Daniel. That's who I mainly want to see bonding, but I would like to see the original team and the new SG-1 bond.

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                          Do I still want a Sam/Jack "I love you" hug/kiss that isn't delivered as a "let me hug/kiss you cuz you're cold/scared/beatup/infected/gonna-forget-next-loop/not-from-my-universe/just-a-dream" hug/kiss.

Heck yes!
                          Well said!

Originally posted by O'Neill_Carter View Post
                          I know after 10 years of dissappointment, I can why you would take it in a negative way. But for me i see.....
                          Spoiler:
                          When I read it, all I can think of the with he said "just them" I got the feeling that he wasn't talking about the Sg-1 now but more of the original SG-1( i know my hope is up WAYYYY too high but can't blime a girl for having high hope) I know they said that RDA wasn't going tobe in the Unending, but hopefully they're just trying to throw us off. Anyways, I think with all the negative news going around, i'm just trying to put some positive spin into things.
                          Spoiler:
                          I also think this when I read "just them". Of course, the first thing I thought of when I read "just them" was Sam and Jack (cuddling) together then the rest of the group all sitting around.

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                          just like Joe=Good...is also Pink=Good
                          because you love to click on spoiler tags...that gives me an evil idea
                          WARNING FOR HOTNESS INSIDE *only be patient*

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

I became impatient while punching the buttons, but I had to push all of the buttons, not only to see this wonderful kiss but because I can't help myself when it comes to spoiler tags.

OK. I felt bad all afternoon at work for implying TPTB were idiots, and I've been thinking that I, at least, have been rather unfair to TPTB (what, you say in shock?!!) And I've been a hypocrite, since it's VERY WRONG to question someones artistic ability in one sentence while singing the praises of their work itself in the next.

I mean, I happen to love, and still love, this TV show they're largely responsible for. And while I love to complain, they've helped create what I consider to be the best ship of all time - S/J. I mean, if it weren't for stuff they'd written and directed, my sig would be a BIG BLANK SPACE... Sure, they don't always get everything right, I want more (who doesn't?), and they sometimes get things tragically, tragically, tragically wrong. (please don't tell me they think we want to see that much NEW TEAM BONDING?!?)

BUT.. they have a lot of different forces and influences and 'bosses' they have to answer to and I'm sure they're doing the best they can with what resources they have... And, bottom line, these same people are largely resonsible for the most realistic and natural ship I've ever seen on television. Especially sci-fi TV. They are also responsible for many of the best moments I've ever had while watching TV. TPTB have given me (in spoilers, for length DO NOT CLICK ON THIS ITS TOO LONG AND PUT HERE MERELY TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT):
                          Spoiler:

I warned ya...

Singularity (written by Robert Cooper)
                          Solitudes (w Brad Wright)
                          TbfTGoG (teleplay RC)
                          Line of Duty (w RC)
                          1969 (w Brad Wright)
                          Out of Mind (cwritten by BW)
                          Into the Fire (w BW)
                          PoV (cwritten RC/BW)
                          Jolinar's Memories (directed by Peter Deluise)
                          The Devil You Know (W RC, D PD)
                          Urgo (D PD)
                          Nemesis (W RC, ,D Martin Wood)
                          Small Victories (W RC, D MW)
                          D&C (D MW)
                          WoO (W Mallozzi and Mullie, D PD)
                          BtS (D PD)
                          Entity (W PD (!), D Allan Lee)
                          Desperate Measures (W M&M)
                          Fail Safe (W M&M, D Andy Mikita)
                          Meridian (W RC)
                          Redemption (W RC, D MW)
                          Descent (W M&M, D PD)
                          Abyss (W BW, D MW)
                          Paradise Lose (W RC)
                          Death Kness (W/D PD)
                          Heroes (W RC)
                          Lost City (W RC/BW, D MW)
                          New Order I(W M&M)
                          New Order II (W RC)
                          Gemini (W PD)
                          Reckoning (D PD)
                          Threads (w RC)
                          Moebius (w RC/BW/M&M, d PL)
                          And I've even enjoyed episodes from S9 and s10...

So, I felt bad for implying TPTB weren't good at their jobs. Based on the above list, they are very good at their jobs, and I hope they get the rest of the season right. I'm sure they do too

Now, back to your regularly scheduled complaining. But at least now when I complain about them, I won't feel like such a hypocrite...
                          Jenn!

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                          I'm sticking my fingers in my ears (or over my eyes) and humming very loudly, solves a whole slew of problems.

Spoilers for big pics.
                          Spoiler:

I was messing around with IGTBK (love that ep)
                          Look at that smile, when Sam is thinking about Jack.

And who can blame her.

Love the pics. It took me a few minutes to realize that IGTBK meant "It's Good to be King".
                          Originally posted by Rogue View Post
                          Shroud:
                          Spoiler:

We will be lucky if they are in a scene together and actually acknowledge they know each other. As far as going Ancient, I will be really disappointed in TPTB if they go that route.
                          I would also be disappoint if they went this route.
                          Spoiler:
                          From what I know of the episode, it does not make me think that Jack will go Ancient. That does not seem plausible to me, and I would be very mad if it does happen.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Here's a little poster to cheer everyone up this cold, cold day...

Click image to enlarge
                          Love the poster! Couldn't green ya, so considered yourself green.

I've been trying to catch up for the last four hours or so, and I still have about 20 more pages. **sighs** The things I do for my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            *squee* Happy Birthday, girl! And just for you...

[]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9/ladoylesg1/1151013744.gif[/]
                            But is it really just for Cal? I'm pretty sure you wanted to see it too!

Happy Birthday, Caladria!

And Congrats on 800 posts, Bee!

Comment

Congrats on 800 posts Bee!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

thanks guys!!
                                my post count is getting bigger!!!

watched LitS....cant say it was a favourite...but not bad either!!

love Bianca and Cyrus the Shipper Poodle

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X