This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    In the gutter, we don't even have to pretend to say back. Well, not in that context.
    Oh my!
    sigpic

Comment

I like the contempt Sam has been giving all the villains. Even when directly threatened as in Insiders or Company of Thieves, she treats 'em with contempt and not fear. I like to think her attitude is "I've beaten you and your kind before, I'll do it again though I'm not sure how, and right now I just wish you'd get the heck out of my way so I could get back to my life..." Because that's how she has been acting in S9 and S10.

I think Jack has been training her in how to be a smarta$$ to the baddies. He and Ba'al always had that lovely interaction "Of course I mock you!" Teehee.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
        H guys, finally finished s9! How different is Sam, she's so relaxed..and just....different! It's really refreshing!
        That's coz she's got Jack!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
          So cute! His name just has to be Furling.

Because we *know* that Furling is the Asgard word for penguin. Why else would the penguins have a gate? And it's kinda shippy, because the penguins watched out for Sam and Jack in Solitudes. They knew.

It makes sense in my head, I swear.

We'll take your word for it.

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
          *Being in a warm/hot country at Christmas... that would be weird for me.* I like snow.

When you've grown up in such a country like I have, you're so used to it that you don't even think about.

I used to joke that instead of singing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas," we should be singing "I'm dreaming of a white-hot Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know..."

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
          Beautiful again Hopalong Do you have a website where you put up all your sets?
          Thanks. No I don't, but that's a thought... I'll get to it during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
            okay i'm supposed to make my homework, but instead i watched D&C again *sigh* what a wonderful episode(even after watching it more then a dozen of times)
            And i maked a new banner! I tried again to have no stars in it...but i couldn't resist and there are now some of them in it
            http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nner03copy.jpg
            What do ya think?

Pretty! And what's wrong with stars, may I ask? It suits them.

Beautiful icons!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Point of View poster #5

Click image to enlarge

Brilliant! And they had a lot to think about after that particular encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
              When you've grown up in such a country like I have, you're so used to it that you don't even think about.
              I used to joke that instead of singing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas," we should be singing "I'm dreaming of a white-hot Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know..."
              How warm is it up your way today hopalong??
              I like the aussie version of Twelve days of Christmas...there's a couple of aussie versions out there...all very funny and typically Australian...and Jingle bells...instead of a sleigh it's a rusty Holden ute...my kids love them...!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                I have to finish catching up after work. **sighs** I was so hoping I would be able to do it all before leaving. Anyway, before I go, I wanted to share with you a manip I did. There's two versions of it. I've been meaning to manip this pic for quite awhile but never thought I would be able to do it, especially with the long hair in the way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dshorthair.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...shorthairg.jpg

These are gorgeous! It's a pity that the real photo I picked up at the convention a few weeks ago doesn't look like this!

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                Just stopping by to drop off a pressie....hope you all enjoy!

Fishing

Nice! Lovely tag to an episiode I have yet to actually see...

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                Of course Daniel already knows! How silly of me.

In other news, Chapter two of Memories is up. Please go check it out!

Great! At least this cliffhanger isn't as evil as the last. But poor Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post

Great! At least this cliffhanger isn't as evil as the last. But poor Jack!
                  But I kind of like having evil cliffies. I'll have to make the next one a real whopper.

Comment

On watching POV, what has to be one of the saddest moments ever on a TV show:

"I lost you, Jack...."

And everything we know that means.
                    I absolutely love that scene. It's soo touching... and very angsty.

Maybe I'm more chatty on this ep since I've seen it so recently.

Isn't it good timing SciFi aired it this week? They must be supporting us.
                    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Really lovely!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Point of View poster #6

Click image to enlarge

Great as always! But I don't think I want to know what they actually talk about...

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                      How warm is it up your way today hopalong??
                      I like the aussie version of Twelve days of Christmas...there's a couple of aussie versions out there...all very funny and typically Australian...and Jingle bells...instead of a sleigh it's a rusty Holden ute...my kids love them...!

It's currently around 33-34 degrees, only a few degrees cooler than you (thats 91-93 degrees for all you who measure in Fahrenheit), and the heat is making me feel sick (actually there could be another reason for feeling ill, but I'm not going there just yet).

And I love Aussie versions of Christmas carols! I even mentioned it in an Atlantis Christmas story I wrote last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        Hey!

Since POV is being chatted about...I'm wondering what your guys/gals take is on the kiss at the end. Was Jack comforting Alternate Sam? Or was he trying out kissing Sam to see what it would be like? I seem to bounce back and forth between the two...just curious what others think.
                        I think he was comforting... but that kiss still bothers me. I think at this point, S&J have feelings for eachother, but neither shares them, thinking they are not returned in the slightest.

And when Jack saw that AU Sam was married to him, feelings were brought up from beneath the surface. (pun intended)

Overall, I enjoy PoV as an early shippy episode, and a good lead in to the best season on all time!
                        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                          I absolutely love that scene. It's soo touching... and very angsty.

Maybe I'm more chatty on this ep since I've seen it so recently.

Isn't it good timing SciFi aired it this week? They must be supporting us.
                          I love how Jack's just like "Oh . . ." And the discussion about how it was their anniversary and they blew out the candles. I start crying every time. No joke. And I never cry watching TV. The only other time I really die is Heroes pt. 2. Man, that episode gets me like five minutes in and I don't stop until the end. Oh great now I'm all depressed.

Comment

Okay, my next set (I'm really enjoying making these)

Sig:

and Wallpaper:

Enjoy!

Comment

Just to let you know that the con coming up in Sydney, Terly and Peter williams will be attending.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                                Just to let you know that the con coming up in Sydney, Terly and Peter williams will be attending.
                                Jealous! You people who get to go to cons are so lucky. Some of us are stuck in the middle of nowhere and have no cons nearby. : pout: You all better bring us some good pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X