This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carolineoneill
    Well I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. I am new to Gateworld. It was reconmmended by LesleyP who I met through Fanfiction.net. I ask her if she would like to take a challenge, but as she is very busy writing squeals to her stories she suggested that I post it here.
    I really enjoy her stories and can not praise her enough. There are 2 people Lesley reconmended to approch and that they may be interested in doing something with my little snippet. (LA Doyle and Rachel500) So as I am learning this site please bear with me. I do put this challenge out, I love reading other peoples stories and would love to see what you all can do. I have 3 stories currently posted on Fanfiction.net under (Caroline ONeill) please do read and review. Warning not very good at wording, gramma, spelling. Hehehe Maybe I should give up hehehehe I crack me up!!! lol No I know I am not the best but at I try. And reviews can only make me better. Sorry getting long winded now aren't I???? So below is the challenge Please play!!!!!

A Challenge for all Sam/Jack Shippers.

Sam: Tell me. Have we grown so far apart that you couldn’t tell my you were seeing someone? Daniel and Teal’c know about her, yet you couldn’t tell me! Were you planning on bringing her to the wedding?

Jack: I’m not coming to the wedding!
    And the only reason Daniel and Teal’c know anything about Kerri is she had to interview them about the Trust.

Sam: That doesn’t answer my question about us!

Jack: There is no us, and by the looks of things never has been!

Please have fun and email me directly your story so I can read all responses.
    Again thankyou to Lesley please keep updating love your work.

Ta Caroline
    WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!

I accept the challenge! He He. How long do you want it to be (how many chapters) and what rating?
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Okay, the plan was to put the slow-mo kiss IN the poster. However that doesn't seem to be working properly. When I put it in, it saves it as a single frame instead of the entire gif... soooooooo,

He he, not enjoying ourselves too much with this kiss is impossible Thanks for that and have a really nice birthday!!!

O, and really liked your persistence poster also
      sigpic

Comment

Well I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. I am new to Gateworld. It was reconmmended by LesleyP who I met through Fanfiction.net. I ask her if she would like to take a challenge, but as she is very busy writing squeals to her stories she suggested that I post it here.
        I really enjoy her stories and can not praise her enough. There are 2 people Lesley reconmended to approch and that they may be interested in doing something with my little snippet. (LA Doyle and Rachel500) So as I am learning this site please bear with me. I do put this challenge out, I love reading other peoples stories and would love to see what you all can do. I have 3 stories currently posted on Fanfiction.net under (Caroline ONeill) please do read and review. Warning not very good at wording, gramma, spelling. Hehehe Maybe I should give up hehehehe I crack me up!!! lol No I know I am not the best but at I try. And reviews can only make me better. Sorry getting long winded now aren't I???? So below is the challenge Please play!!!!!

Sam: Tell me. Have we grown so far apart that you couldn’t tell my you were seeing someone? Daniel and Teal’c know about her, yet you couldn’t tell me! Were you planning on bringing her to the wedding?

And the only reason Daniel and Teal’c know anything about Kerri is she had to interview them about the Trust.

Ta Caroline
        Welcome carolineoneill

Have fun here!! Your challenge sounds great and I see Sam Carter will take it. Please post the link here when it's done
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Someone another thread said something real interesting about Quest I:
          Spoiler:
          The knife that Ba'al didn't want to give up looks like the knife he tortured Jack with in "Abyss". Was that comment about holding sentimental memories have to do with torturing Jack?
          Spoiler:
          Honestly when I first saw it I was thinking the same thing...but I quickly said to myself that Baal would not have that much sentiment to that...(IMO he doesn't seem like the type of being sentimentel, he is still a Goa'uld... and if you look to his face when he said it...I am not bying it)
          I think he just said that cause he didn't want to gave away anything...Cause IMO he didn't have anything else to deffend himself with...well I didn't see it so giving away his knife would be like giving away your armery(sp?) and well in the situation he was in that wasn't a good idea...Cause he was with his enemies and he did want the sangreal(sp?) for himself and if he had to fight for it he would have done it...So that is why he had the knife with him...

edit: sorry forgot my spoilertabs...Hope no one has read it who didn't want to read it...it is from the quest

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            Nope, I hadn't been to bed. I was up very late, due to me spending a large part of the day in bed. I hadn't been feeling too well and the rain kinda put me to sleep. So I wasn't tired last night.

I won't be up that late tonight-I have school tomorrow. And it's my lead week. That means I get to do EVERYTHING with the kids. It should be...fun.

P.S. I didn't get to bed before daylight.
            Well at least I always try to go to bed before daylight...and you know why I stay up late...cause I like it for the same reasons as Melissa...no one around...so it is all quiet and you can do what you want...and well maybe because I am a nightowl...And well you guys keep posting late...well for me it is late for you it is only about 10 pm when I go to bed so...

So are you feeling better now LAD..and your lead week eh...well I hope you have a nice day...and enjoy it!!!! make the best of it!!!!

Comment

Ta Caroline
              WELCOME TO THE FAMILY CAROLINE

I think someone here will certainly take your chalenge...it will not be me cause I am not that good in writing...I only do it because I like writing...but for the people who read it is not really a great treat(sp?)....yeah that is why I hate English isn't my native language

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                ok I am off to bed...I know for me that is early but still I am not feeling the way it should be...
                I think going out today to 'flikkendag' wasn't such a good idea...oh well I had fun...only my date Peter was awfull... hey I should have know with such a name...Oh well I have another friend but it will be nothing more than that. when we had luch he asked all the time questions...on most of them I didn't even know what to answer...and well he did answer them all...he was actually answering his own questions...and now I know his lifestory...and really I didn't want that (ok this update is for Stef actually, but I am just to lazy to send her a Pm )
                Oh and Stef I still have that cold...but it is getting better...

Ok so nite nite everyone...and here is a pic from when it all started...

Oh well damn! I did say Peter reminded me of someone
                (((((Eve)))))

Nice pic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506
                  And the position of his shoulder doesn't really lend to it. Besides, as much as Jack breaks regs... I don't think he disregards this one. He let's his eyes do the talking He's always has the highest amount of respect for Sam and somehow this feels like he would be treating her in a manner... less than appropriate.
                  Hey, doesn't mean he hasn't the thought in mind.... naughty boy

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Someone another thread said something real interesting about Quest I:
                    Spoiler:
                    The knife that Ba'al didn't want to give up looks like the knife he tortured Jack with in "Abyss". Was that comment about holding sentimental memories have to do with torturing Jack?
                    Spoiler:
                    Knowing Baal's and Jack's history together, Baal's love of torturing Jack and TPTB twisted mind? It could have been (never now because Jack isn't there anymore and they're not as nice as giving us something to remember him!) possible!

If it is indeed that knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      That's where I went, so the threshold for a custom avatar must not be
                      1000. Maybe 2000 is it after all.
                      Well, around 1000 (or 800 in my case , but that could have changed) you have BONUS avatars and when you hit 2000 you can have your own avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
                        That's... very.... interesting

Comment

Ta Caroline
                          Welcome to the family!!!

Have fun and ship in here!

I would have taken the challenge but someone already did and sadly my writing skills are nothing compared to LAD and Rachel so... I'll pass. Besides I have 3 fics to finish first

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                            Okay, the plan was to put the slow-mo kiss IN the poster. However that doesn't seem to be working properly. When I put it in, it saves it as a single frame instead of the entire gif... soooooooo,

Happy Birthday Nolamom
                            and Great picture, also the gif is cool*sigh i love that kiss*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ta Caroline
                              Welcome Carolinoneil

Have fun here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                Well, around 1000 (or 800 in my case , but that could have changed) you have BONUS avatars and when you hit 2000 you can have your own avatar

cool i want my own avater...but i still have to post alot..*sigh* i'm trying to post more..but time won't let me, and my limited internet time..ah i can still try, maby over a year or two i have 2000 posts
                                And are there also sam/jack avatars by the bonus avatars???i really hope so, gives me another reason to post more

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X