X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Someone another thread said something real interesting about Quest I:
    Spoiler:
    The knife that Ba'al didn't want to give up looks like the knife he tortured Jack with in "Abyss". Was that comment about holding sentimental memories have to do with torturing Jack?
    I read that post too, and I think that maybe the one he used. That just gives me the chills. It's so wrong.
    Spoiler:
    However, maybe he sees SG1 and Jack specifically as his most worthy adversaries. That is interesting considering how many enemies he probably has.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
      In my world, Sam would have come back to SG1 and taken charge again. However, after reading Rachel's season 9, I think I like her world better.
      I'm only half way through it, but I have to agree with you. Rachel's season 9 is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
        I'm only half way through it, but I have to agree with you. Rachel's season 9 is much better.
        Rachel's season 9??

*is confused*
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
          No, shadowmat hasn't said 1000--as far as I know. The Ori and wako! on page 3 mentioned it was 1000 and The Ori seems to have unlocked new avatars and his/her post count is 1074.
          I just took it off Darren thread "NEWBIES: Handy Forum Tutorials!" , found on the "Forum Announcements and Help" forum. Darren said it's a mystery and Shadowmaaat said around 1000. Just posting what I saw on the thread
          Last edited by trupi; 24 September 2006, 07:39 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
            Rachel's season 9??

*is confused*
            Rachel and I both did rewrites of season 9's first episode this afternoon. They are a few pages back. We gave Jack a better send off than TPTB gave him, but I have to say hers was much better and very shippy.

Comment

Rachel and I both did rewrites of season 9's first episode this afternoon. They are a few pages back. We gave Jack a better send off than TPTB gave him, but I have to say hers was much better and very shippy.
              Ah ok. I read those and liked both!

I think TPTB needs to put a few of us on the writing staff...

Comment

Congrats on 2200 LizLove and 800 Sam O'Neill! Happy Birthday Nolamom and Happy Late Birthday Rocketgal!
                Congrats to any milestones I may have missed!

Sam and Jack together in season 10 and for the rest of the Stargate future (whatever that may be)!

Comment

Congratulations on 2200 Posts,

Lizlove!

Comment

Time for tonight's shippy poster...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                      Time for tonight's shippy poster...
                      Love it!

Are you going to do a special poster in honor of your birthday?

Only one more hour left..... (where I am)

Comment

I actually was thinking of Rachel's A Pond With No Fish, but I also like what was posted earlier better too!

Comment

Love it!

Are you going to do a special poster in honor of your birthday?

Only one more hour left..... (where I am)
                          One hour for me too (central time). I hadn't thought about it, but I suppose I really should. Hmmmm. Sounds like a challenge. Have to give it some REAL consideration.
                          sigpic

Comment

LAD, clear out your PMs!!

Comment

LAD, clear out your PMs!!
                              Okay! I did.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X