• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    *dreamy sigh*

I love the WoO dip'n'kiss
    And what about that kiss ?

PS : I'm in a pic posting mood tonight !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      Thank you sueKay & Florence for the birthday wishes!! (((((hugs)))))

And happy birthday Col Aga!!
      Hey,

Thanks for birthday wishes And belated best wishes to Shelsfc!!!!
      I'm truly sorry for not posting- uni takes sooo much time I can't even keep up with you guys! But hopefully it will change...
      Keep shipping!
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        And what about that kiss ?

PS : I'm in a pic posting mood tonight !
        I simply LOVE THIS PIC Can stare at it ad infinitum Thanks so much for posting this one and all the others I'm waiting for dress blues though...What can I say? I'm a sucker for Jack in full dress uniform...
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

COL AGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so good to see you!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

So...another question...

What's you all-time-favourite fanfiction????

And who's your favourite author?????
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

My personal favs are the desert camos, black t-shirts and dress blues.

BTW i have pics but aren't sure how to get them on a post. Every time i try to copy and paste it, the paste option doesn't appear. How do i post pics? Help please!

ps. i know that there is that insert icon on the toolbar, but what is a URL?

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Okay I squeeled so loud yesterday I almost passed out after I found these!

LONG LIVE S/J!

By: Krystina

Comment

I liked the similar outfits in Tin Man, though I guess those weren't really our guys wearing them.

Didn't say they were my favorites, but I didn't want them to be forgotten.

Both Jack and Sam look good in long sleeved black.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    I liked the similar outfits in Tin Man, though I guess those weren't really our guys wearing them.

Didn't say they were my favorites, but I didn't want them to be forgotten.

Both Jack and Sam look good in long sleeved black.
                    I liked the flight suits best - the modern gray ones (Redemption), yes, but also the run-of-the-mill green ones (Homecoming). Something about a one-piece, form-hugging piece of attire . . .
                    Last edited by Buc252; 27 October 2005, 06:40 PM. Reason: Hey, look - 700!
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I like the Blue BDU's, Desert Camo, Black, and Dress Blues.
                      sig by PM

Comment

I like Black Tees, Blue BDUs, Desert camo, Dress Blues, Green BDUs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fave Jack and Sam outfits:

Desert camo (with boonies!) as in Fire and Water, I believe, or better: in Moebius.

Also liked the black long sleeved numbers in Tin Man.

Then the black (or blue?), long sleeves and jeans at the end of Threads: THAT fishing scene!

Oh, and the black ops and civvies (leather jackets rule. in Upgrades.
                          Love Jack with the skullcap and Sam in the boonie.

Just sayin'.
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Hi, mel! Whatcha' doing, lurking?

Just want to revise an earlier opinion I had about Jack's 'I know' to Sam in 'Lost City'. He had been working on the engine under Ancient influence, so maybe his brain was just in 'work' mode, no emotions getting in the way, kind of thing?
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              So...another question...

What's you all-time-favourite fanfiction????

And who's your favourite author?????
                              My own? No, just kidding, joking kids, joking.

I'd have to say my favorite overall fic author is Kate McCaye. I've read everything of hers on Fanfiction.net and she writes mostly UST but her stories are really funny. She does good angst and sadness too but mostly they have me laughing my head off, and grinning ear to ear

Comment

Hi QE! I think he was having trouble with the whole emotion thing... I haven't decided what I think the reason was yet. I don't think it was because he didn't want to think he might be dying, I think he accepted that... Maybe he didn't let the others -especcially Sam- get all mushy was because he didn't feel like he could respond in kind. I mean, because he was going Ancient or something? Or maybe he needed to stay focused and couldn't let himself get distracted... Or maybe he was thinking ahead to what might happen if he did make it and didn't want her to say something she'd regret. Because he thought she might regret it? Or it could be something else... Maybe he just didn't want to talk about what they both knew? No need for words kindof stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X