This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Thanks, you remember M*A*S*H, too??!!

Have a great weekend in the mountains!! I hope you enjoy a stunning display of the autumn leaves in orange, yellow, and red!!! Are you having a one or two ream fanfic weekend??? Hee, hee!!
    I'm not sure. This fic is 120 pages at 10pt. type.....so it could be a one-fic weekend. But I still need to go find a "security fic," just in case.....

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
      RDA did the scenes for Origin in March or early April. I agree that he looked "off" on the show. However, I live in Atlantic Canada. RDA was in Prince Edward Island in March for a press conference about the seal campaign. I can't believe that he was 3 hours away AND I MISSED IT. By the time I saw online that he was in Charlottetown it was about 2 hours past the time he was going to appear. Anyways, he was on our local news quite a lot. I don't think that ATV (Atlantic Television) spends a lot of money on special effects. Despite the fact that you could see that he was favoring his leg and had a terrible cold he looked...well...like he always does...GOOD. His hair was a bit longer but he didn't look sick or tired. I don't know why he looked the way he did in Origin. There is no reason why a show that spends so much on a single special effect would have that scene with Jack look so bad. Again, just one of many things that cannot be explained. Someone said yesterday that they felt that something else was going on and we are not getting all the facts. I agree. Something about RDA leaving, season 9 and 10 and the "new and improved SG1" seems hinky.
      That's a relief then that he does still look...GOOD!!! And it wasn't just me thinking he looked ill. Does anyone have any more recent photos of him?? (Sorry - should probably be on the RDA thread for that shouldn't I!!)

Comment

Hello, S/J Shippers! Just a bump, and an invite!

! Page 960! Page 1000 is coming up fast! My suggestions for the milestone:

-Post fave AT/SC pics, ship and non, with captions or for captioning.
        -Fave quotes (funniest, touching, shippy!!, or even angry/frustrating Sam), scenes (AT/SC of course!)
        -Quote a fave POSTING from SaGC!
        -Songs that are Sam/Sam ship centered (hey, all you that posted on SG the Musical, remember??)

Mostly, bring it on POSITIVE, FUN AND KEEP IT COMING! Anyone have an idea when we should start? Maybe coincide with the Gabit, beginning 10/28?

It's our ROYAL BALL, let's get it started!

Just sayin', YOU'RE INVITED!
        Naturally this was posted a few days ago; we're rolling nicely at page 965 today. So, hey, couldn't leave out our SaGC's friendly S/J-shippers! Please do fly-by and help celebrate AT/SC's milestone. We want to keep posting throughout the Gabit affair (held in UK) running 10/28-10/30. Join us for a bit!

Off to work. Til later!

Just sayin', Love to see ya!
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
          Hello, S/J Shippers! Just a bump, and an invite!

Naturally this was posted a few days ago; we're rolling nicely at page 965 today. So, hey, couldn't leave out our SaGC's friendly S/J-shippers! Please do fly-by and help celebrate AT/SC's milestone. We want to keep posting throughout the Gabit affair (held in UK) running 10/28-10/30. Join us for a bit!

Off to work. Til later!

Just sayin', Love to see ya!
          Thanks so much for the invite!!! I am mostly a lurker on the AT/SC Thread but I am a big supporter of Jack's partner, Sam!!! So, I'll be visiting this weekend!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Hows the shipping?
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
              That's a relief then that he does still look...GOOD!!! And it wasn't just me thinking he looked ill. Does anyone have any more recent photos of him?? (Sorry - should probably be on the RDA thread for that shouldn't I!!)
              There is a picture of RDA and Wylie playing in the park dated May 24, 2005 at the www.rdanderson.com. He looks good to me even though it looks like he gained some weight.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                There is a picture of RDA and Wylie playing in the park dated May 24, 2005 at the www.rdanderson.com. He looks good to me even though it looks like he gained some weight.
                Yeah he looks much more his usual self!
                I wonder if he decides to do a couple of episodes in S10 - it would certainly make a lot of fans very happy! It just isn't the same without him Some of the things Cameron comes out with sounds like things Jack used to say and it makes me miss him even more!! I'd settle for just a phone call.. anything.. just a hint he still exists (clutches at straws...)

I was watching divcon yesterday to cheer myself up! Such a good ep. Those were the days.... I've only just bought the season 4 box set, I didn't realise there were so many shippy eps in it!! Definitely the best season

Comment

Seasons four and six were the best...season four for the ship, season six for Jonas

But season two was pretty good too
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*bump*

C'mon shippers...where are you all???

Okay...something silly...what are your favourite Sam and Jack outfits?

Dress Uniform
                    Greens
                    Blues
                    Black t-shirts
                    Desert Camos
                    The Solitudes Blanket
                    Civvies
                    Matching White suits from Into the fire (I think)
                    BtS 'pajamas'
                    X 302 flight suits
                    Abydonian Robes
                    Matching blue tops in Threads
                    Other?????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      *bump*

C'mon shippers...where are you all???

Okay...something silly...what are your favourite Sam and Jack outfits?

Dress Uniform
                      Greens
                      Blues
                      Black t-shirts
                      Desert Camos
                      The Solitudes Blanket
                      Civvies
                      Matching White suits from Into the fire (I think)
                      BtS 'pajamas'
                      X 302 flight suits
                      Abydonian Robes
                      Matching blue tops in Threads
                      Other?????
                      Well, we need pics to visualize...

Dress Uniform : I don't have that yet, but I can find it

Greens...

Blues...

Black t-shirts...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

<- happy suekay

I'll need to post piccies too
                        sigpic

Comment

Desert Camos...

The Solitudes Blanket : I don't have it either...

Civvies : depends which one. If you mean Same like this...

and Jack like that...

then yes !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Matching White suits...

BtS 'pajamas' ...

X 302 flight suits : I don't have that...

Abydonian Robes : ditto...

Matching blue tops in Threads...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              <- happy suekay

I'll need to post piccies too
                              I'm glad to make you happy !

Now, about your original question : what are my favourite Jack and Sam outfits ? Well, I don't know !
                              They look good in almost everything. Even with Jack wearing this awful yellow sweatshirt (no offense to the Jack thunkers who would like that shirt ! ), there's something really nice in that pic...

Comment

*dreamy sigh*

I love the WoO dip'n'kiss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X