Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've been reading Gail Delaney's Twilight. A very romantic Shippy story about our Sam and Jack! I'll tune in tomorrow!!!

**thanks to lonely_star for the cap**
    sigpic

Comment

Keeeping the thread alive...

ANUNNAKI, very well said! can't say it any better than that. And I came bearing gift,
      here's a new polarbear to keep you warm while watching S9
      where there's no more Sam/Jack in one screen

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Hey did anyone else realise that in the episode Chimera that Jack sniffs Sam's hair in the elevator??? Just curious as i just noticed it LOL

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Good Day all! Is Gatebee or anyone going to report back to us about Gambit? Saddest moment is when certain fans go to sleep during Stargate Friday!
          sigpic

Comment

Because everybody gets married but not everybody can do things together like fish where there aren't any fish. Anyway I thought that was nice.
            Awww me too. I totally love that view, i never thought of it like that before, very cute.

And i can't actually pick my most saddest moment because lets face it, the sam and jack ship is almost completely made of angst and longing looks (thats why i love the humour that they add). So my LIST goes somethjing like this:

1) Divide and Conq scene, where jack wouldn't leave sam and they were looking at eachother through the shield. "Just go!" "NO!"

2) BtS, the scene at the end "sir".

3) The entity scene, where he has to shoot her and when he tells janet to "give it a minute".

4) The lost city scene where sam touches the ice that jack is frozen in, and it looks like their looking at eachother through the ice.

5) Solitudes, where she comforts him by pretending to be sara. I never actually liked that scene because he said sara, but i felt sooo sorry for sam and think that its really sad that even though she knows that she's gonna die and is terrified, she cares for jack enough that she thinks about comforting him rather than anything else.

And finally:

6) In paradise lost, when sam is sitting in the locker room crying and teal'c comes in and she hugs him . I think that scene alone says sooo much and it also shows how the teal'c - sam friendship has developed as well.

Well anyway theres my short list from a large number of VERY angsty scenes.

I say we should do the same with sam and jack "humour and looks" moments, again there are quite a few, but just give your favs.

Mine is definetly the look jack gives sam after he kisses her in WoO and at the end of the ep, just priceless, lol!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              What is, in your opinion...the saddest S/J moment from the entire run of the show?
              Probably not the absolute saddest, but since it hasn't been mentioned yet...

The end scene of "Grace" was pretty sad for viewing shippers, knowing what was coming. Jack is so sincere and happy to have her back, unaware of the needless horror that is looming (i.e., ).

Comment

RL's been kicking me in the teeth today...anyone got a spare hug???
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((Suz)))))))))))

Are you okay?

Comment

Looking over my DVD's today and looked at parts of Grace. Jack reaction to Sam's disappearence and T'elc, Daniel and even General Hammonds attempt to keep hope in Jack's heart that she's not gone, was pretty sad. In the mean time Sam thinks he feels nothing for her and that she imaging that there are feelings. Talking about the left hand not knowing what the right one is doing.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's very quiet in here tonight....

I've been thinking about the saddest moment... I'd say probably the end of BtS. I think even more so, because there's just been that whole triumpant scene where our heroes have won the day once again, and then they suddenly realise what they've lost in the process. "Sir." The way he says it - so sad - and the look between them. It's heartbreaking!

I don't know if this needs spoiler space or not but
                      Spoiler:
                      the ring scene in Affinity is very sad too, but I think that's because I feel so sorry for Jack in it. RDA was amazing in that scene!

Comment

Heya Shel...slightly better...and it's always quiet here now...seems a lot of people can't be bothered talking about S/J anymore...wonder why...

so to cheer myself up...I made some new S/J art

and the rest can be found here at http://gallery.stargate-intel.net/index.php?cat=10001

be sure to register, rate piccies and leave comments

gotta dash
                        sigpic

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that they going to make the ship go away and go away for good! With RDA gone, JM probably not return (for what reason?) and maybe the bad news from Gabit equals sunk SHIP! Do you think you will have any fans to watch the show TPTB?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Why do I have the feeling that they going to make the ship go away and go away for good! With RDA gone, JM probably not return (for what reason?) and maybe the bad news from Gabit equals sunk SHIP! Do you think you will have any fans to watch the show TPTB?
                            I really hope not, Trupi. What bad news from gabit??

(((suekay)))
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

What bad news from (yawn) GABIT?
                              sigpic

Comment

Guess no-one's sleeping tonight

Saddest moment - Those of you who know my fave eps will guess this so easily! Gotta be the Entity moment for me. To all intents and purposes, Sam is dead!!!!! That's the first time I cried at Stargate. I don't think there's ever been another time when Sam or Jack have believed the other one is actually dead.

Favourite look - had to split this into two, hope you don't mind
                                Humourous - Mine's WoO too. Jack's so smug and Sam's so puzzled! Role reversal there
                                Shippy - Threads - see sig
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X