Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thanks to Mala50 for the cap!
          sigpic

Comment

It's weird that JM didn't know they were going to announce the renewal of SG-1. on GW yesterday. GW mentioned Cooper and Woods coming back but didn't mention JM. Maybe he's out of the loop because he isfighting for the ship and TPTB want to get rid of it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              I'am not sure if JM meant no Sam and Jack onscreen or no Sam and Jack Ship of any kind.I also cannot understand why they cannot give us one sided phone calls and have Sam Daniel and Teal'c talk about Jack.TPTB have made it clear right now how little they think of the Shippers.So I will show how little I think of them by not watching there Show.Unless RDA is in the episode or until TPTB stop acting like Jack was never part of SG-1.Season 10 means nothings to me unless things change big time.
              I agree! SG-1 has become absolute feldercarb! Even the Jaffa politics is more interesting than the lackluster interaction of the "new team."

Kel'dor: I too have noticed a decline in the quality of this series. How dare they ignore allied planets such as Tollana?!?!?!?!

Comment

Mary your right about Season 10 being the worst for the Show.We may be in for alot worse.JM mentioned there will be alot more Vala next Year.Does anyone at SciFi have a clue?I know this is not the work of TPTB.This has SciFi written all over it.I hate to say this because I'am a Man but this is what happens when you have all Men and no Women working on SG-1.I'am really worried about what this means for AT and the Sam character.I'am sure over half the Season will be about Vala
                Spoiler:
                the Baby
                and Daniel and the rest of SG-1 will not say a word about Jack.I hope I'am wrong but it may be tough to get RDA to appear the way things are going.If RDA does come back it may be because of the Fans and AT mostly.

Comment

It cannot be easy to work on this Show right now.I could be wrong but JM did not sound all that Happy.JM sounded Sad when he told me sorry about no Sam and Jack Ship in Season 9.I know I was Sad.It should not be this hard and fustrating to watch a TV Show.Getting two TV characters together should not be like pulling Teeth.TPTB keep doing soo many things wrong and the Show keeps getting renewed.Only in Hollywood.

Comment

I apologize for not having been around for awhile. Work has been keeping me very busy and so has my friend. This is the only time I've had to come see my second family for awhile.

Comment

It cannot be easy to work on this Show right now.I could be wrong but JM did not sound all that Happy.JM sounded Sad when he told me sorry about no Sam and Jack Ship in Season 9.I know I was Sad.It should not be this hard and fustrating to watch a TV Show.Getting two TV characters together should not be like pulling Teeth.TPTB keep doing soo many things wrong and the Show keeps getting renewed.Only in Hollywood.
                      sounds like the whole family and JM need a big hug!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((family and JM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        sounds like the whole family and JM need a big hug!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((family and JM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        ((((mad_gater))))
                        ***waves*** Welcome back!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Thanks, Sam and Jack!!! Thanks, LOL4JACK!!!
                          CONGRATS NELL!!!!!!!!

*sips on peppermint tea*

What? Kel'dor's hooked on it!

Comment

Mary your right about Season 10 being the worst for the Show.We may be in for alot worse.JM mentioned there will be alot more Vala next Year.Does anyone at SciFi have a clue?I know this is not the work of TPTB.This has SciFi written all over it.I hate to say this because I'am a Man but this is what happens when you have all Men and no Women working on SG-1.I'am really worried about what this means for AT and the Sam character.I'am sure over half the Season will be about Vala
                            Spoiler:
                            the Baby
                            and Daniel and the rest of SG-1 will not say a word about Jack.I hope I'am wrong but it may be tough to get RDA to appear the way things are going.If RDA does come back it may be because of the Fans and AT mostly.
                            Isn't CB pregnant? When she going to deliver and is she going to be ready for filming in February!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwwednesday
                              Well, it has been a loooong time since I "chimed" in but was reading on the site tonite and saw seveal responsed dealing with good fanfics and decided to add my two cents worth.

I agree with everyone who has recommended "Twilight" by Gail Delaney - when I want to have a feel good time - it is one of my favorites.

Congratulations to Shiaw Mei Mei - have loved all of your stories and was glad to see that my votes did count in the long run fro the Stargate awards.

I also want to strongly, and I mean extremely strongly (it's late - I'm tired - a little leeway on the bad grammer here, please) recommed another story that also won in the Stargate awards. It can be found on fanfiction.net along with the sequel. It is by MissAnnThropic and the orginal story is "Thyself Unknown" and the sequel is "Know Thyself". It is a "Beneath the Surface" episode story follow-up and one that I check on every day for new chapters.

There are others that I really enjoy too but after reading some of the previous messages, there a some new ones I need to go check out. I had beter sign off here - short weekend over now and work day ahead tomorrow.
                              ((((((((((wwwednesday))))))))))))

WELCOME WWWEDNESDAY AND ALL THE NEWBIES I MISSED IN MY ABSENCE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                ((((((((((wwwednesday))))))))))))

WELCOME WWWEDNESDAY AND ALL THE NEWBIES I MISSED IN MY ABSENCE!!!!!!
                                Welcome back mad_gater
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X