X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O is for One and Only
    as Sam is to Jack, and Jack to Sam. Forever. *sigh*

Just sayin'.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

P is for .... better skip this one... Next....

Ok, officially P does not exist in the shipper Alphabet...

Question: That that Jack "popped" to Sam after 8 years...

Will You Marry Me?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Will You Marry Me?
        LOL! Poor "P." Ah, the Question.

Just sayin'.
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Will You Marry Me?
          Mind if I add something?

P is the Perfect kiss that Sam and Jack had after the proposal...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I just don't know if they have there heads screwed on correctly! SG-1 hasn't been renewed for S10. BECAUSE................the fans are so happy?
            sigpic

Comment

Q: Is for the Quart of shipper ice-cream Sam and Jack love to share eating, while sitting in front of a fire, in jack's cabin!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                I'am wondering what everyone reaction is to JM answering the question about the possible Movie?
                what i expected, i'm sorry to say. we've had a lot of disappointments this season (though we knew what we were in for), so why not add this into the mix?

nothing surprises me anymore, ses.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Yep, I agree, he did say Sorry and not only that, he wrote The Powers That Bind and gaves us one of the best Squeeeee moments in Stargate History and also told us in advance to check it out...

Regarding the rest of Season 9, well, we are here, we have the ship thread, we have fanfics, we have recepies for love.... we have videos, manips... and we have many SG-1 Seasons behind for pics, moments and love to keep the Ship live, because we do know that Sam and Jack ARE together and that is something that we never had before.
                  And he DIDN'T say, "What ship? We wrapped all that up last season. There is no ship anymore."
                  sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    JM just answered my question regarding any Sam and Jack Ship in the 2nd half of Season 9.No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry.I guess that means I will not watch the rest of Season 9.I'll check back with everyone in Season 10 or if we hear there will be a Movie.
                    yeah, i saw he answered your question (i was suprised). i'm not surprised, though, by the answer, but i am disappointed (see a theme here?).

since he was in the mood to answer, i gave a 'sam and jack ship in season 10?' question to him. which he then ignored.

he did answer you that there'd be no more s/j ship in season 9, but he didn't say 10....

yeah, whatever.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                      And he DIDN'T say, "What ship? We wrapped all that up last season. There is no ship anymore."
                      Guys Iit ain't ov er until the fat lady sings" or "until SCIFI cancels us". But Firefly was cancelled, Stat Trek was cancelled, FARSCAPE was cancelled. They all got movies so just hang on to your shipper cookies because I think we will be in, for a rollacoaster ride of ups and downs but it will turn around if we continue to be thorns in their sides!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        well at least he said sorry, which leads me to think that he may have wanted there to be something. its more than he offered for the leadership issue, which i'm more disappointed about.
                        i'd rather have no more mention of ship, and leave it on the positive note of
                        Spoiler:
                        knowing they're together
                        than to have them break up or something stupid like that.
                        that's a nice way of looking at it, stargate barbie.

i liked that 'sorry' too, which gave me the impression he was was sorry the way it turned out.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Joe says no Ship?? Well, if Sam does not develop a love interest, then that is counting towards Ship for me because that will reinforce that she is in a relationship with Jack!!! See how we can turn this news around to the positive??!!
                          hey, you guys are cheering me up!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            I just don't know if they have there heads screwed on correctly! SG-1 hasn't been renewed for S10. BECAUSE................the fans are so happy?
                            are you saying sg1 *really* hasn't been renewed???

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              yeah, i saw he answered your question (i was suprised). i'm not surprised, though, by the answer, but i am disappointed (see a theme here?).

since he was in the mood to answer, i gave a 'sam and jack ship in season 10?' question to him. which he then ignored.

he did answer you that there'd be no more s/j ship in season 9, but he didn't say 10....

yeah, whatever.

sally
                              Yes he did. His answer is here:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2984

Okay, so it's vague. But from his other comments about him possibly not being with the show next year, it's probably the best he can do right now.

((majorsal)) Sounds like you and I are stuck on the same rollercoaster.
                              Last edited by UhSir; 23 October 2005, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                                Yes he did. His answer is here:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2984

Okay, so it's vague. But from his other comments about him possibly not being with the show next year, it's probably the best he can do right now.

((majorsal)) Sounds like you and I are stuck on the same rollercoaster.
                                thanks, uhsir. *hugs*

i actually just came over here to say he DID answer my question.

it wasn't exactly the answered i wanted, but it was better than him laughing and/or him saying, 'sorry, but no'.

here was my question and his answer --

Originally Posted by majorsal
                                hi, joe,

here's a shot...

you said to an s/j question on whether shippers might see some s/j ship in season 9 - "No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry."

question - do s/j shippers have a chance for s/j ship in season 10?

sally

(joe)
                                Hey, anything is possible.

i'll take that answer.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X