This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    We all pretty much feel the same way you do. Between, the poor writing, lack of RDA and no ship, season 9 has been a snoozer. I wonder how much fighting and compromising took place just to get the
    Spoiler:
    "not exactly" line.
    i know what you mean.... i have been snoozing through it.... but the hope of S/J keeps me coming back and i do like the other characters... but i have been caught up in Atlantis for recent times....
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I'm with you all. I feel really sad that I no longer get excited about my favourite show. Now I worry about what TPTB are going to mess up.

Bev ,,the only thing to mess up now is Atlantis

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Bev ,,the only thing to mess up now is Atlantis

Caty
        NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!..... they so cannnot mess up atlantis... i love htat show and i dont want them to screw it up... especially John/Liz
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          i know what you mean.... i have been snoozing through it.... but the hope of S/J keeps me coming back and i do like the other characters... but i have been caught up in Atlantis for recent times....
          Great picture of you and Torri! Talked to others who went to the convention and said it was fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Trupi your right abot TPTB trying to erase the memory of RDA .TPTB need to grow up and stop blaming RDA for wanting to leave.RDA was on the Show for 8 Years not 8 episodes.TPTB better realize they need RDA more than ever.

Comment

nell I'am not surprised.TPTB cannot even figure out what to do with the Sam character.AT must have Loved hearing that comment from TPTB.They could not figure out the Ship when RDA was on the Show.There's no way TPTB can Show the Ship from Just Sam side.Even though it should not be that hard.

Comment

Hey everyone, I got my photos from SG10 back today - they didn't turn out so well!! I'll keep working one them, but in the meantime, here are a few of the better ones -

Neil Denis, David Nykl and Alex Zahara
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/nddnazsg101.jpg

David Nykl
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/dnsg101.jpg

Cliff Simon asking, I think, David Nykl a question
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/cssg101.jpg

Tobias Mehler
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/tmsg101.jpg

Dan Shea, Eric Breker, Neil Denis, David Nykl and Alex Zahara
                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/dsebnddnazsg101.jpg

Comment

Happy Shippy pics!!!

**cap by lonely_star**
                  sigpic

Comment

Tension!!

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**
                    sigpic

Comment

More tension!

**thank you galaxy for the cap**
                      sigpic

Comment

Kiss and make up!!!

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Welcome back- I thought you ran away with Jack's fishing pole and were doing some pole casting!
                          From your lips to Jack's ears! (Wait! Where's Hubby? Tee-hee!) Leave the shippers? Never! Just got mired in RL (work) and then had to catch up with Samanda first because of the uproar over GABIT.

Hey, I've been to the "new" page at GW fiction, and it hasn't changed in days. Does anyone know what's up?

Comment

The first episodes of Stargate are on SCIFI tonight (9pm est) Get my Jack and Sam infusion!
                            sigpic

Comment

One of my very best favorite gazing-into-each-other's eyes pic!!!

**thanks Mala50**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Phone, email screen a picture--something-there just unhappy that RDA made the choice to leave. They want to erase his memory from SG.--NEVER!
                                Originally posted by nell
                                It can be discouraging. TPTB are really missing opportunities with the Sam and Jack story and "The Phone" can be a simple tool to keep it going. And, this would not be at the expense of developing their "new" characters' story arcs.
                                I'm beginning to think that the reason we're not getting those phone calls we were promised is that we've responded so poorly to the new characters. Maybe they think that as long as they allow the world we knew to be perpetuated, the longer we will resist the new characters. Maybe they just don't realize that we need a comfort zone. Or maybe they don't care.

I bet Skiffy thought they'd pick up an extra point in the ratings each week, what with all the FS fans joining SG-1. Instead, they've just broken even, because they've disappointed so much of the existing fan base.

Just random thoughts from a too tired mind.....

Comment

Working...
                                X