This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jafacakes
    Comming out of lurkdom because now I'm curious, can I have a PM too ?

One thing that surprises and annoys me though is that in S6 Daniel was mentioned either directly or indirectly in almost every episode but now Jack isn't even mentioned when there is a world threat
    message sent. i have no more inside knowledge than most folks here, i can only tell you what i recall from interviews i read.

Comment

Though... uh.. does anyone else notice at the bottom.. it says.. I love Daniel....

Or is that just me..????
      I noticed that too, all i have to say is "huh?" - Still love the pic, so i'm just going to ignore that bit and pretend i never saw it. lol

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
        I noticed that too, all i have to say is "huh?" - Still love the pic, so i'm just going to ignore that bit and pretend i never saw it. lol
        lol, good idea...just have to cut the bottom off...

*gets smeas special safety scissors*
        Sam&Jack
        ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
        ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
        TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Though... uh.. does anyone else notice at the bottom.. it says.. I love Daniel
          yeeaaah... i chose not to see that.

Comment

hey, i'm watching "the tok'ra part 1" right now, and i just realised how smarmy martouf was. when she's trying to explain to him how confused she is about jolinar and the memories of him she left behind, she's telling him how she doesn't think she can really express it in words, and he tells her to "explain it in other ways". anyone else reminded of pete by this.
            is jack the only decent, unmanipulative guy she's ever attracted or something!?!

she was right in moebius when she said
            Spoiler:
            you're not the kind of guy i usually attract"

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              A brand new Sam and Jack video for the shipper family

"All by myself" Celine Dion

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

With thunk !!!!too

Enjoy

Caty
              Thank you, Caty! Brilliant, as always!
              Originally posted by jafacakes
              One thing that surprises and annoys me though is that in S6 Daniel was mentioned either directly or indirectly in almost every episode but now Jack isn't even mentioned when there is a world threat
              You know, I hadn't thought about it in comparison with S6, because I just miss Jack so much anyway. But you're right! Hmmmmm......need to think about this.
              Originally posted by stargate barbie
              hey, i'm watching "the tok'ra part 1" right now, and i just realised how smarmy martouf was. when she's trying to explain to him how confused she is about jolinar and the memories of him she left behind, she's telling him how she doesn't think she can really express it in words, and he tells her to "explain it in other ways". anyone else reminded of pete by this?
              is jack the only decent, unmanipulative guy she's ever attracted or something!?!
              Apparently so! Narim was a decent guy, but even he deceived them all.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Thank you, Caty! Brilliant, as always!

You know, I hadn't thought about it in comparison with S6, because I just miss Jack so much anyway. But you're right! Hmmmmm......need to think about this.

Apparently so! Narim was a decent guy, but even he deceived them all.
                That sneaky Narim...hiding out on Earth as Weir's boyfriend!

Comment

I apologize to everyone who has already seen this for reposting it. But I know how busy things are for everyone this time of year, and how hard it is to keep up with all the posts on our threads. So, I'm posting it again for the benefit of anyone who might have missed it the first time.

In the discussion we had here over the last couple of days on the future of the ship, trupi mentioned that Don Davis had told her that RDA thought fans were angry with him for leaving the show. We talked about letting him know how much we miss him and how he needs to come back for a couple of eps a yer, or at least wrap up his storyline. We talked about doing this through a web site, but I think I have a way that would be more effective--by sending letters to his agent and Gekko. I contacted minigeek, and she got the addresses below for me. I think mail sent to one or more of these places would be much more likely to reach him.

Here's the information I have.

Richard Dean Anderson
                  c/o Gekko Film Corporation
                  1122 South Robertson, Boulevard, Suite 15
                  Los Angeles, CA 90035, USA

Richard Dean Anderson
                  c/o ICM (International Creative Management)
                  8942 Wilshire Blvd.
                  Beverly Hills
                  CA 90211, USA

Nell also suggested that we should write TPTB and let them know how much we want to see RDA back. I think I’ll do that too. Here is the address where you can write RCC, JM, PM or any of the TPTB:

The Bridge Studios
                  2400 Boundary Rd
                  Burnaby, British Columbia
                  V5M3Z3

minigeek also suggested checking the Screen Actors Guild for addresses that might get mail to RDA, but I had trouble navigating their web site….then work went bonkers and I haven’t had time to go back. If anyone can help with contact info for him through SAG, please post it. So, I'd suggest these for now.....and I'm going to write.

How many would write? Could you post here and give us an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                    It's a subliminal message planted by anti-shippers!! Quick, Qasim, get it out of your computer before it ruins everything, and the ship is gone with no resolution!! Oh, wait.......
                    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                      It's a subliminal message planted by anti-shippers!! Quick, Qasim, get it out of your computer before it ruins everything, and the ship is gone with no resolution!! Oh, wait.......
                      picture what picture?
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        A brand new Sam and Jack video for the shipper family

"All by myself" Celine Dion

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

With thunk !!!!too

Enjoy

Caty
                        Caty,
                        BRAVO!! That may very well be my favorite S/J video you have made!!! I loved it. You are soooo creative.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          picture what picture?
                          This one:
                          Originally posted by Qasim
                          Came across this:

Look close at the bottom...
                          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                            This one:

Look close at the bottom...
                            You guys have great eyes! But who loves Daniel- the person who made the image or Sam- then that's like incest-Yek!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              CALLING ALL SHIPPERS!!! I want to write letters to RDA as we agreed but what "salutation" should I use??

Dear Mr. Anderson
                              Dear Richard
                              Dear Richard Dean
                              Dear Rick
                              Hi Honey
                              My Beloved
                              Hey Baby

Did I read somewhere or am I making this up? He prefers folks/fans to call him Rick???
                              i'd use 'dear, richard'

it's informal, but not too much.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                it was certainly not "callous disregard ". she no longer had any indication that he still loved her. for all she knew she could have gone to him and said, "hey so i'm thinking of going on a date" and he would have said, "so? what are ya tellin' me for". more than likely he would have said, in a confused sort of way, "well good for you carter, it about time you got a life".
                                remember his reaction to her following her calling him jack, in grace? following her ordeal on the ship and everything she had been through not only that year, but in all the years of her life previously, that to her was most likely a confirmation of how she felt. my point once again, is that her attempt to get over him, and get a life, was in no way "callous disregard " for anyones feelings. callous is one word i could never imagine being associated with samantha carter.
                                i feel the same.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X