Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I haven't been a long-term fan (the longest I could've even known about Stargate is 1 1/2 to 2 yrs tops) I have to really agree with you majorsal. It's like TBTP used one of those mark-burners and branded me as though to say, "This fan belongs to Stargate SG-1" like you would cattle or a horse.

Evil.
    - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
    Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      spoilers for s8's threads and mobius

after moebius aired, and we were afraid the 'changes' might have been the wonderfulness of threads... i asked joe outright if the events of threads still stood, and he said YES.

so, shippers, sam still broke up with pete. jack still said always. sam and jack still went fishing. and with the first two still taking place, the fishing means *more* than just two friends hanging out together.

sally
      i can't green ya right now, so let me just say;

"fishing"

read the sig.

i could make a joke about tackle, but this is not that kind of forum.

Comment

Hey guys! I just cranked out another fanfic (yup, I've been busy lately...which effectively translates into, "I have no life!" ). It's goofy and irreverent, much like my "Truth or Dare" fic, but still shippy! Here 'ya go:

Monkey Business

And YES, the title means something!
        Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          YYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! if that was sarcasm, let me know now, before i start my happy dance!
          no, honey, it wasn't sarcasm. i never joke about ship!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

no, honey, it wasn't sarcasm. i never joke about ship!

sally
            good, cos that happy dance has been in full swing for a while now.
            being dr. sarcasmo myself, i feel the urge to check whenever someone says something good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
              Hey guys! I just cranked out another fanfic (yup, I've been busy lately...which effectively translates into, "I have no life!" ). It's goofy and irreverent, much like my "Truth or Dare" fic, but still shippy! Here 'ya go:

Monkey Business

And YES, the title means something!
              Enjoy.
              yet again, brilliant. you are suspiciously good at this fanfic writing thing. great fic.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                nickatell I always said the Regs were a nice excuse for TPTB not getting Sam and Jack together.JM comments just hammered that point Home.TPTB have always picked which Regs they wanted to follow.TPTB did not put Sam and Jack togehter because TPTB have always been scared of the Non Shippers.

oh, they're not scared of the non shippers, they're scared of *this* -

(spoilers for 'crossing jordan' tv show)

Spoiler:
                "everyone knows jordan and woody should be together," says exectutive producer tim kring. "but the second we hook them up, we're in trouble."

THIS is the mentality we're dealing with. and ALL shows are like this. there's so many ship couples tap dancing, they've got their own broadway show!

so truthfully, i think we'll get our resolution when it's all said and done, because that way, the ptb won't be worried that they'd screw it up. shall we tell them the irony of that?

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG this fic is so totally sweet! kudos! I haven't finished it yet but tis getting goooood

LATER:

Would you believe there aren't any LOL emoticons/smilies? The ones that show the face crackin' up?

Bravo! Bravo! Magnifico! Stupenda! (And that's about it for the "great" words I know that sound foreign lol)
                  - Miz

SG-1

Comment

oh, they're not scared of the non shippers, they're scared of *this* -

(spoilers for 'crossing jordan' tv show)

Spoiler:
                    "everyone knows jordan and woody should be together," says exectutive producer tim kring. "but the second we hook them up, we're in trouble."

THIS is the mentality we're dealing with. and ALL shows are like this. there's so many ship couples tap dancing, they've got their own broadway show!

so truthfully, i think we'll get our resolution when it's all said and done, because that way, the ptb won't be worried that they'd screw it up. shall we tell them the irony of that?

sally
                    and at this point i'd like to thank moonlighting for screwing up tv for everyone!

Comment

spoilers for s7's chimera and s8's affinity

Originally posted by Rogue
                      I hated Pete and what he did to Sam and Jack. But Full Circle to me wouldn't have been the way I wanted it to end. So I vote for A.
                      my original set up was to end at season seven. that way, all we'd have to put up with was chimera (did i mention it was the ep of death and eternal suffering?) and NO marriage engagement.

i thought sam showed she was in love with jack in lost city... but i don't like the idea of not having some of the great ship we got in threads (and alternate in moebius).

how about this scenario?

Spoiler:
                      in chimera, sam 'tells' everyone she's seeing someone. jack's jealous (like in the elevator), but... no one sees this guy, including the viewers. at the end of the ep, when sam shoots osiris (by herself)... sam visits daniel in the infirmary, telling him she's glad he's alright. he asks her about this guy she's been seeing, but once again, sam's cagey about it.

scene changes to sam coming home. she's smiling as she approaches her bedroom, calling out, 'honey, i'm home!'. she climbs onto the bed, reaching for a draw in her nightstand. we see her take something out, but not what that something is. then we 'hear' something running, while sam slowly brings the object into view. she smiles seductively, saying 'hello, petey, my boy,' as we see sam caressing her new vibrator.

there, my shipper friends, is sam's new boyfriend!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        yet again, brilliant. you are suspiciously good at this fanfic writing thing. great fic.
                        "Suspiciously good," eh? I promise I'm not one of TPTB in disguise, if that's what you mean (and if so, wow! What a compliment! I think... )

Glad you likes.

Comment

Majorsal...All I can say is (And I don't mean Pete!)

Whooo...just realized that's 100 posts for me! Holy shnikeys...I DO need to get a life!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            If you're here in the U.S. we won't get the other 10 eps of the 2nd half of S9 until the end of January, wrapping S9 up toward the end of March 2006. (The UK will be starting S9 very soon & after a holiday break in December will get the 2nd 10 shows a few weeks earlier than we do...) SciFi has been doing this for years apparently... Not a good thing for fandom in many of our opinions...
                            when does the UK get the fourth horseman part two? i'm hoping (why do i keep doing this?) that
                            Spoiler:
                            we'll get more 'something' to show us that sam and orlin were NOT sexually involved in ascension.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Ugh. My dad keeps insisting Sam was in love with Orlin. I'm like, "Pfft. Fan amatuer. Any blind man can tell from the casual flirting, the looks, the slips of the tongue (ex: "If ONLY!") etc., that Sam & Jack were meant to be."

I think Gateworld's the only place where people take my obsession with Stargate seriously. No, scratch "seriously" and put in "maturely". Do I put in silly little jabs every time my dad gets wild up about the 49ers? I don't THINK so (and I do mean every time. Pfft. And to be honest I don't mention it that often, considering that's all I really get besides blank looks and more chewing).

Oy...*slaps ranting self* BAD Miz!

Maybe I should soak my head in an invent horizion (please don't shut the 'Gate on me while my head's in there!)
                              - Miz

SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                                Majorsal...All I can say is (And I don't mean Pete!)

Whooo...just realized that's 100 posts for me! Holy shnikeys...I DO need to get a life!
                                Life? We don't need no stinkin' life.

We've got love....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X