Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh boy what sort of mischief would those two get up to on stage together. it would be fantastic.
    Why oh why do I have to live so far away from everything.
    Janet
    sigpic

Comment

ok one more

I never was fan of RDA until I started watching Stargate. Man have I missed out on an awful lot. An awful lot of hunkiness. Although the long hair on McGuyver (sp?) is a turn off.
      Janet
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
        oh boy what sort of mischief would those two get up to on stage together. it would be fantastic.
        Silly Australia. I say let's move the country a little higher and to the right!
        Or alternatively everyone can come here! 'Tis beautiful!
        sigpic

Comment

Night all!
          Off to the airport. I only wish I was going somewhere.....
          sigpic

Comment

Better yet, just push the continents back together, like Pangea was. Then we'd all be one big continent, and it would be easier to travel. Although, I don't know if we want to all be connected...But we'd all be able to go to events and meet each other a bit more easily! We could just hop on a train or something!
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Pangea or not, Vancouver is half a world away for me. So better by plane than by train - imagine one day staying in a train compartment. Well, it depends on the company. And the motivation for the trip.
              "It is the quiet ones that change the Universe." Londo Molari, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Nighty night all. Going to bed, shower first.
                Was wondering what the stink was.
                Janet
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ellendil View Post
                  Pangea or not, Vancouver is half a world away for me. So better by plane than by train - imagine one day staying in a train compartment. Well, it depends on the company. And the motivation for the trip.
                  Well, if it were Pangea, it wouldn't be quite so far as it is now between most places. Europe and USA wouldn't have that pasky ocean between them, which would make them a whole lo closer. That would then make everything else a whole lot closer. It would still be a large distance, but it wouldn't be nearly as far as it is now. And some trains (at least here in the US) are very nice. I haven't been in them, but I know people that have, and they've enjoyed the ride. Plus, even plane trips wouldn't be as long as now.

So either way, Pangea would make everything closer and easier to get to.

Sooo...Back on topic...............................................How old is Cassie now? Is she young enough (as of Heroes) to be in Sam's custody? Does she stay with Jack during holiday's now that Sam's in Atlantis? Whatever happened to that dog Jack gave her?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Hi there, I`m new around, spent several hours reading the thread, but, ouch, 6500 pages are quite a reading. So, please, forgive me if I step on a ground already walked.
                    Welcome! And step all over. I've been around since the pages numbered in the 1000s and we've walked and walked. So feel free to walk some more!
                    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Did you already hear there will be an Avalon2??
                    Cool.

Comment

I cannot remember how many candles there were in S5 "Rite of Passage". If you can recollect this and knowing that the airing of the episode was in March 2001 for US, calculation can be made. Was 21 still the maturity limit in the USA? About Jack - by that time he is supposed to be a BIG two-star general at the Pentagon. That means he is living somewhere in DC, right? I kinda fail to imagine him with that young lady under the same roof. More likely Cassie is on her own, big girl she is.
                      "It is the quiet ones that change the Universe." Londo Molari, "Babylon 5"

Comment

There was a scene about Cassie, that said she went to college, but it was cut out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Yeah, they did it like that because it would be easier for him. But he's doing this big con in august, so maybe after that he would ge ok with doing Avalon2 more like an AT event. But I'm sure he would never do such an event all by himself, even better for us ... Amanda and Rick on stage together. Tee Hee
                          The VIP tickets for Gatecon were restricted so as not to overload him. Don't forget he's just had more surgery on his foot, so its going to be hard going for him even by August But I remember reading somewhere that he would be willing to do another Avalon with Amanda at some point, so keeping my fingers crossed they do one somewhere in Europe

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          One day I will go to an event! I just have to finish college and find some money... Maybe if I didn't go to as many concerts during the year...

But yes, I think it would soo be worth the money if RDA and AT were on stage together!!!

EDIT: I passed 800 without even realizing it!! YAY ME!!!

CONGRATS ON 800 TR

Funny how these milestones creep up on you isn't it?

ok one more
                          http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...derson/mcu.jpg

I never was fan of RDA until I started watching Stargate. Man have I missed out on an awful lot. An awful lot of hunkiness. Although the long hair on McGuyver (sp?) is a turn off.
                          Thunk! That one's high on my list of favourites

I liked him from the beginning of SG1, but it wasn't until I watched Mac last summer, and then re-watched SG1, that I got hooked, lined and sunk on him (how did I get back to fishing again?)

Mac's hair wasn't too bad in some of the seasons, but awful in others

Comment

join the club thats like the only thing i hate About Australia

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                            Silly Australia. I say let's move the country a little higher and to the right!
                            Or alternatively everyone can come here! 'Tis beautiful!
                            i vote we don't move... things jsut need to come more lol

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            There was a scene about Cassie, that said she went to college, but it was cut out.
                            there was?!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I cannot remember how many candles there were in S5 "Rite of Passage". If you can recollect this and knowing that the airing of the episode was in March 2001 for US, calculation can be made. Was 21 still the maturity limit in the USA? About Jack - by that time he is supposed to be a BIG two-star general at the Pentagon. That means he is living somewhere in DC, right? I kinda fail to imagine him with that young lady under the same roof. More likely Cassie is on her own, big girl she is.
                              I could be wrong, but I thought that was her 16th, which would make her 23 now I think ?

Comment

For post 3000

GUTTER

Sir?
                                It's just my sidearm I swear
                                No it's not
                                Yes. It. Is.!
                                We don't have any weapons
                                Carter, would you just drop it?
                                Only if you drop it first *giggles*
                                Oh FCOL!
                                sigpic