X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

Spoiler:

The 100th birthday party for my grandma's cousin was fun......we went to a Byzantine Rite Cathoic Mass this morning at 9:30.....just as long as I ever remember them being.....OY!!!!...And in Byzantine Rite Catholic Masses there is no genuflecting or kneeling during the easter season.....so we were pretty much standing all throughout mass....you could sit if you got tired but silly me I wanted to be Mr. Tough Guy and stand all throughout the Mass.....now I've got a sore back.....
    Get out of town! Must be the time for 100th birthday parties. My great aunt turned 100 last week. Had a party at the retirement home hahah. Was as fun as a 100th birthday party at a retirement home could be...
    sigpic

Comment

*jumps on the confirmation bandwagon*

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Hahaha hilarious!
        I'm guessing it will be August 15th.....or 14th.
        Yes.
        sigpic

Comment

Another!

sigpic

Comment

For anyone interested in military insignia, rank, awards, and ribbons for each of the main military characters, check this out (click on Military Insignia)

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/lexicon/lexicon.htm

Comment

more

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                For anyone interested in military insignia, rank, awards, and ribbons for each of the main military characters, check this out (click on Military Insignia)

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/lexicon/lexicon.htm

Wow - this is great!

Thanks Jumble ((((((((((((Jumble)))))))))))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  Honestly, I didn't draw that!!!!
                  And we have to believe that*does the Teal'c eyebrow*

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
                  hey every 1, yes i'm new around these parts, but this seems like a gr8 place 2 b. let the sam/jack love continue
                  Welcome Chevron3

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  Hi, chevron3! You've found one of the friendliest threads on Gateworld! Our youngest members are in their teens, and we have members in their 60s. We're from all over the globe, but we have one big thing in common: We love Sam & Jack...and we love to talk about them!

Welcome!
                  ssshhhh...I'm not that young...only pretending to be so...
                  Plus if we would do mental age...then well...I think I don't pass further then 5 WOOHOO! I love it to have a young mind!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *jumps on the confirmation bandwagon*

/love it!

I really have to make something like that! But since I'm going on vacation over 45 min...I don't think I will have time before it...and I had to remove my SG pictures from the laptop last time...dad got confused coz of them
                  I did install PS on the laptop btw Can't live without it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow - this is great!

Thanks Jumble ((((((((((((Jumble)))))))))))
                    (((((Bekki))))) Thought it might be of interest

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    ssshhhh...I'm not that young...only pretending to be so...
                    Plus if we would do mental age...then well...I think I don't pass further then 5 WOOHOO! I love it to have a young mind!

I really have to make something like that! But since I'm going on vacation over 45 min...I don't think I will have time before it...and I had to remove my SG pictures from the laptop last time...dad got confused coz of them
                    I did install PS on the laptop btw Can't live without it!
                    Yes, a young mind is a wonderful thing, I think mine is still about 16.........shame about the body though. Lol!

Hope you have a good time on your vacation Jann *waves goodbye*

WELCOME CHEVRON3

It's fun here, visit often and post lots

Comment

Yes, a young mind is a wonderful thing, I think mine is still about 16.........shame about the body though. Lol!

Hope you have a good time on your vacation Jann *waves goodbye*
                      I love young minds!

And thank you*huggles Jumble* (hey I'm just an affectionate person...)
                      Oh and I'm going to promote the penguin on vacation so... (now wearing my Penguin hoodie(you all call it that right) and my penguin earrings)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        I love young minds!

And thank you*huggles Jumble* (hey I'm just an affectionate person...)
                        Oh and I'm going to promote the penguin on vacation so... (now wearing my Penguin hoodie(you all call it that right) and my penguin earrings)
                        ROFL! Ok, I'm not fully awake yet, so when I read that I thought you were going to make the penguin a Colonel or something
                        Last edited by Jumble; 28 April 2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

wowser - this website Jumble posted is fantastic

Do Sam and Jack have no purple hearts because their mission is classified?
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Ok, I'm not fully awake yet, so when I read that I thought you were going to make the penguin aColonel or something
                            Colonel Penguin...it does have a ring to it, doesnt it?

But to be honest, I like Colonel Samantha O'Neill better

And bro is slow again...waiting on him to go now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
                              hey every 1, yes i'm new around these parts, but this seems like a gr8 place 2 b. let the sam/jack love continue
                              WELCOME CHEVRON3!!!
                              This family is realy friendly

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              Hello, Ship Family!

So, please know that I haven't left you; and I'm trying to get caught up and back in the fun. Here are a few pics from the 500 Looks Between Jack & Sam thread. I hope you'll enjoy them...and invite you to drop by and add some new looks to our count.
                              Amazing pics,they are so cute...

Another!
                              Great idea, also the second one. I wanna Continuum now...OMG too long time in front of us...

I played with gimp yeasterday as well and this is the result, I'm not sure about it but hope it's ok

Last edited by SeNedra; 28 April 2008, 12:33 AM. Reason: Reposting pics...ups

Comment

Great gimpin SeNedra!

I love that hand brushing pic

*big ol' shippy sigh*

Ahhh, married...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X