X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I see now!
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Okay, I have a question. I was just in my user control panel and see that I have a pile of messages/comments from folks (sorry, I just saw them now). They're under "Latest reputation received" I'd like to respond, but don't know how. When I click on the thread, it just takes me back to the main thread.

Help?
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yay! I love newbie questions (mostly cos I asked them not so long ago!). They're called greens - you see that little set of scales on the upper right hand corner of my post? That's how you give them. Basically for every green you get, more points are added. See your little green rectangles? They add up the more points you get.

On this thread greens are also known as jello!

EDIT: Yay I was first!

Comment

Thanks, Lili,

but how do I respond to the messages that folks sent with the greenies? I love 'em, by the way.

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Yay! I love newbie questions (mostly cos I asked them not so long ago!). They're called greens - you see that little set of scales on the upper right hand corner of my post? That's how you give them. Basically for every green you get, more points are added. See your little green rectangles? They add up the more points you get.

On this thread greens are also known as jello!

EDIT: Yay I was first!
          PS: Hey! I'm a "mature symbiote now!" Woohoo!
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Okay, I have a question. I was just in my user control panel and see that I have a pile of messages/comments from folks (sorry, I just saw them now). They're under "Latest reputation received" I'd like to respond, but don't know how. When I click on the thread, it just takes me back to the main thread.

Help?
            If you want to say 'thanks' to someone for a green you can click on their name (not the thread name) and you will go to their profile page where you can leave a message. If you want to 'green' them back, find one of their posts and do it like LiliJ said

Comment

You either give them a green in return (by clicking on the scales) or you leave them a message via pm (private messaging) or on their profile. To get to their profile you just click on their name and go to public profile, and then to leave a message you just write in the box near the top. Here, try with me!

EDIT: Oh gosh darn you and your speedy typing Jumble! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                PS: Hey! I'm a "mature symbiote now!" Woohoo!
                Ah, death glider pilot is the best! I think that's 500 posts...

Comment

You either give them a green in return (by clicking on the scales) or you leave them a message via pm (private messaging) or on their profile. To get to their profile you just click on their name and go to public profile, and then to leave a message you just write in the box near the top. Here, try with me!

EDIT: Oh gosh darn you and your speedy typing Jumble! *hugs*
                  I usually waffle too much and find three other people have already beaten me to it

And don't we all fall over ourselves to educate the newbies?

Edit: What comes after First Prime?

Comment

I remember that when I was a newbie! Ah, good times!

EDIT: Oh, Pol, you don't have a sig - may I make one for you please? I'm not that great, but I made mine I have on atm, and I'd like to make you one if you want! Just leave me a profile message about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Edit: What comes after First Prime?
                      Points at her rank. I'm a Goa'uld Lord It doesn't get higher
                      Last edited by jasminaGo; 18 July 2008, 08:10 AM. Reason: forgot a letter
                      sigpic

Comment

Huh, I didn't know that was as high as it went. The mods have higher though!

Comment

Huh, I didn't know that was as high as it went. The mods have higher though!
                          The mods have custom ranks, along with those members that had the 2,3 and 4 million milestones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Points at her rank. I'm a Goa'uld Lord It doesn't get higher
                            Hmm. Wonder why that is? Maybe when the system was set up no-one expected people to make that many posts? Perhaps they could add some, like an Ori....um...thingy..*goes blank* darn it, I can't remember what they call the guys who recruit for the Ori.............. Anyway, they could have one of 'those' and then maybe an actual Ori...person....and then an Ascended Being (like Oma )

Comment

Wow, millions of posts...

And I figured they had custom ones!

EDIT: Prior

Comment

Wow, millions of posts...

And I figured they had custom ones!

EDIT: Prior
                                *headdesk* Of course it is, D'oh!
                                Last edited by Jumble; 18 July 2008, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X