• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

*squee*

I love to make animations.
    Wow! Just WOW!

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post
    Ha ha...that is hilarious...I love it...very creative

Well, I stayed in from church today unfortunately...overdid it, working in the yard/flower bed, going to the zoo, cleaning house, etc, yesterday and paying for it in aches and pains...really wanted to go too...hubby was singing a solo today.

Just curious...remember when Sam said early on in an epi when she and Daniel were going to get a symbiote and put in that thermos "it's been a long time since I've been to church." I wonder - Catholic, Baptist, - sorry just get caught up thinking about the character background sometimes. I can see Sam's mom taking the kids to church...

I read - and I don't remember where - that Amanda said that Sam's dog tags said that she was Roman Catholic. So there you go!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks everyone.
      That's one of the best animated sigs I've ever made.

And now I'm gif addicted!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm on a roll today - here's another!

I've been trying to think of a kingdom sig for ages

Edit: I forgot to mention, I used a pic of the castle from my home town
        Last edited by Oma-1; 27 April 2008, 01:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          I'm on a roll today - here's another!

I've been trying to think of a kingdom sig for ages
          *sulks* Still won't let me green you Oma. But more awesomeness
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Krissie, love your Kissie sig!

Luciana - I gotta say it again, I love your Grace gif sig. I've never seen a gif sig quite like it! *wonders how to go about making one...*
            sigpic

Comment

Krissie, love your Kissie sig!

Luciana - I gotta say it again, I love your Grace gif sig. I've never seen a gif sig quite like it! *wonders how to go about making one...*
              I'm glad you like it.
              I'm pretty proud of this work.
              I can't stop making arts with the Grace kiss!

I use ImageReady for making gifs.
              I start in Photoshop, arrange the pics I'd like to use and then I switch to ImageReady...
              sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry I don't get time to play as much these days - far too busy and working too hard

Anyway, good luck with MOP! I think it's a great idea.

Here's the latest Aftershock for those following...

The Dark Side

TAG to Absolute Power. Some S/J shippiness but Daniel focused.
                sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post
                  Ha ha...that is hilarious...I love it...very creative

Well, I stayed in from church today unfortunately...overdid it, working in the yard/flower bed, going to the zoo, cleaning house, etc, yesterday and paying for it in aches and pains...really wanted to go too...hubby was singing a solo today.

Just curious...remember when Sam said early on in an epi when she and Daniel were going to get a symbiote and put in that thermos "it's been a long time since I've been to church." I wonder - Catholic, Baptist, - sorry just get caught up thinking about the character background sometimes. I can see Sam's mom taking the kids to church...
                  I saw the Everlovin beat me too it, but I read in an interview that her dogtags say Roman Catholic!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Luuuuuuucy I'm hooooooommmme!

Man, I've missed you guys so much!!!! I'm in a play (nothing big, it's a really small production)and we're performing this week, so it's been hell trying to find some chill time in the midst of saturday morning rehersals...

--Kate

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                      Yay thank you for saying it!

and have to tell something I just read...I think most people in here know the clothes branche O'Neill(surf stuff and all) I just read in a dutch magazine the name came after the surfer : Jack O'Neill... Squee...So I didn't knew Jack also surfed Just kidding...funny to find out...there really exists a Jack O'Neill

Now further with F1... Exciting
                      When I realized that the Pacific Sunwear store in my local mall sells the O'Neill brand clothing line I stopped in there to see what I could find. I found the attached hoodie. I think you'll understand when you see it why I HAD to buy it :

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                        When I realized that the Pacific Sunwear store in my local mall sells the O'Neill brand clothing line I stopped in there to see what I could find. I found the attached hoodie. I think you'll understand when you see it why I HAD to buy it :

Spoiler:
                        dude, I NEED to get me one of those!!!!!! like, now!!
                        --Kate

Comment

Spoiler:
                          he he I know it!

oh and I love your hoodie

I have somewhere a picture of myself with only O'Neill stuff on, O'Neill skirt, O'Neill T-shirt, O'Neill cap and O'Neill flip-flops (it was last year summer)
                          sigpic

Comment

That is too funny ROFL!

I don't want to put a dampener on your creativity, but there is a gw manip rule that we can't post pics of SG-1 heads on different bodies. Sky deleted one a couple of days ago and I don't want you to get in trouble
                            Aww. Hah I thought there might be issues with it hahaha.
                            Oh well.....Was good while it lasted heehee
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                              Hi all,

Sorry I don't get time to play as much these days - far too busy and working too hard

Anyway, good luck with MOP! I think it's a great idea.

Here's the latest Aftershock for those following...

The Dark Side

TAG to Absolute Power. Some S/J shippiness but Daniel focused.
                              Great Aftershock Rachel!
                              Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Luuuuuuucy I'm hooooooommmme!
                              *waves* hey Kate! great to see you again, hope your play's going well
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I want One-COOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X