Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, my daughter gives me the evil eye when I say anything remotely Stargate related- but somehow she knows all the lines...

Welcome JumbleJunior

Comment

Hey you guys! I love reading your opinions about the Last Man!
      ...Yeah, I still have nothin'...

Originally posted by jumble_junior View Post
      Heylo there, just thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself, i'm Jumble65's daughter, i've always enjoyed Stargate SG1, but she's had me sat most evenings and nearly all weekend pumping me full of her favourites so I felt compelled to join your forums.

So yes, howdy.

xxx

Welcome to the thread!!

Come back often and have fun posting!

(Can we call you in when your mother gets all Jack- Goo-ey? )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Watching Lost City right now, well done Daniel for walking in just at the wrong time! Apparently i'm watching this because we just watched 5th Race...Asgards and things.

Mum says to tell you that there's so much Jack she's had to turn on the fan!!

Thankyou for the welcomes

Comment

Heylo there, just thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself, i'm Jumble65's daughter, i've always enjoyed Stargate SG1, but she's had me sat most evenings and nearly all weekend pumping me full of her favourites so I felt compelled to join your forums.

So yes, howdy.

xxx
          Hi there JJ...welcome to the family!!

A gift for you

sigpic
          Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Watching Lost City right now, well done Daniel for walking in just at the wrong time! Apparently i'm watching this because we just watched 5th Race...Asgards and things.

ROFL!!!!!!

She's having a good day then.
            sigpic
            Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Welcome Jumble Junior!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                (Can we call you in when your mother gets all Jack- Goo-ey? )
                Oh yes, though I can't promise to be much help!!! Chances are i'll be all goo-ey over Daniel!

Comment

JJ, you should come join us in the lounge too!!! It's where we go to be off topic, which happens quite a bit, lol!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Oh, there's a new record of people on GW!

Here's a perfect example of tunnel vision:
                    I wondered what happened to get all those members on line and did not find a good reason. Then I wondered if there was any Shippy news I didn't know about, just before realizing that that would make this thread buzzing, not the forum...

But then again, we would all be here to Squee, anti's could be there to rant, and the ''general'' public would come out to start a thread: ''Were/ weren't Sam and Jack together after S8?'', so it could have been...

Ok, enough of Nad's strange mind rambling... Continue the Shipping, please
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                      Hi

Just dropping off the latest Aftershock which TAGs Beneath the Surface.

Real Illusions

Obviously, lots of Sam/Jack shippiness.
                      Nice fic!

Oh yes, though I can't promise to be much help!!! Chances are i'll be all goo-ey over Daniel!
                      Lol...what a thunking family
                      drool over daniel and all..shep is mine!

And
                      Welcome Jumble Junior

I think I will never get my mother that far to join this..and get her watching SG further then she is...plus first she has to learn how the computer works!

And gotta go to bed now again..not feeling very good..eww!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll keep that in mind, then!

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Don't worry, the ice will cool her down soon and you can turn the fans off.......Just be ready with the emergency blanket after the last scene

Welcome to the Family
                          sigpic

Comment

So yes, howdy.

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Here's a perfect example of tunnel vision:
                              I wondered what happened to get all those members on line and did not find a good reason.
                              Can I say that you need to get out more? maybe into some other threads too? It's not disloyal to shipperdom to expand your horizons heheheheheh
                              sigpic

Comment

A completely meaningless post just to hit 300 in the SJ ship thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X