CONGRATS MELISSA!!!

Great pics...and they most certainly are
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
      Spoiler:
      If the 2 realities were in their minds it would be schitzophrenic. BUt if 2 identical people were in the exact same universe than wouldn't it have the same effect as an AU? Athough they got around that problem in...in...you know that episode in season....season...that season
      I get easily confused...

And yes...in *that* episode, it was because the realities were so nearly identical that there was no ECF...at least according to Dr. Lee. I'm just not sure it would be physically (both matter wise and quantum wise) to exist in two separate bodies in an ATL...but my brain can only barely grasp temporal mechanics under the most optimal of circumstances...and nearly midnight isn't quite optimal for me...
      sigpic

Comment

HOLY MACKEROL!!!

CONGRATS ON 11000, MELISSA

Apparently GW doesn't want me to give you any green

but---
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Hi, Ship Family! I was caught up with you last night, but can't stay long tonight. So, I'll be short on words and long on pictures. But you guys have been doing great with the discussions the last few days. Those Lost City talks---WOW! Wish I had been here to take part, instead of just catching up with you after the fact. Sigh. Maybe next week...

However, since i'm up on another milestone, I wanted to celebrate it with you! Upon 11,000 posts on this forum, I would like to share some special moments between our fave couple.
          Congrats, Melissa! That's a fantastic post count! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
          (((Melissa)))

Comment

Here's a look I like...heheh...but then I like geeky Sam and Jack's reactions to her

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
              Here's a look I like...heheh...but then I like geeky Sam and Jack's reactions to her

LOL...somehow that look he's giving her just does *not* say "Hot!" to me...must have been later....
              sigpic

Comment

For the past 8-years and 2 bits its been a pleasure watching this incredibly attractive couple. I've really missed the dynamic between them in Seasons 9 and 10 very much.

OT sorta kind of but feel need to rant:
                Spoiler:
                In fact...I've missed the original SG-1 team dynamic very much in S9 and S10 and I haven't lol'd as hard since Jack left either. It was nice to get some of that back for the episodes of S9 and S10 he did appear all too briefly in and it'll be great to get that dynamic back for Stargate: Continuum again too.

Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (and even Jonas too) - That's the *definitive* SG-1 team(s) for me and the best IMHO which in turn makes S1 to S8 the best bits of TV I've ever watched. S9 and S10 had some fairly good episodes now and then but they were never as consistently good as the 8-years worth that preceded them.

Rant over. Good night family!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  I get easily confused...

And yes...in *that* episode, it was because the realities were so nearly identical that there was no ECF...at least according to Dr. Lee. I'm just not sure it would be physically (both matter wise and quantum wise) to exist in two separate bodies in an ATL...but my brain can only barely grasp temporal mechanics under the most optimal of circumstances...and nearly midnight isn't quite optimal for me...
                  Well I like the
                  Spoiler:
                  they just don't exist in the ATL before they are dropped into it by the stargate.

That's much less complicated
                  sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

CONGRATS, Melissa!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      LOL...somehow that look he's giving her just does *not* say "Hot!" to me...must have been later....
                      Heheheh...I know, that't what I like about it. It's a "who is this geek?!" kind of disgusted look...it makes me laugh.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      For the past 8-years and 2 bits its been a pleasure watching this incredibly attractive couple. I've really missed the dynamic between them in Seasons 9 and 10 very much.

OT sorta kind of but feel need to rant:
                      Spoiler:
                      In fact...I've missed the original SG-1 team dynamic very much in S9 and S10 and I haven't lol'd as hard since Jack left either. It was nice to get some of that back for the episodes of S9 and S10 he did appear all too briefly in and it'll be great to get that dynamic back for Stargate: Continuum again too.

Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (and even Jonas too) - That's the *definitive* SG-1 team(s) for me and the best IMHO which in turn makes S1 to S8 the best bits of TV I've ever watched. S9 and S10 had some fairly good episodes now and then but they were never as consistently good as the 8-years worth that preceded them.

Rant over. Good night family!
                      I totally agree. I've missed them too.

and to me SG1 is all the way!!!! *feels melancholy*
                      sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Quick question!! On that fanfic survey thing, when she says fandom, does she mean, different shows? Like, I'm part of the Stargate fandom, the Galactica fandom, and the Atlantis fandom? Or does it mean something else?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

that's what she means.
                          sigpic

Comment

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              It's a cosey neighbourhood, really

And as for RDA/Kenny.
                              It's clear to me. It's Jack all the way.
                              But growing up with a mother who thinks Kenny was handsome, I tend to get my wires crossed. There really are people who prefer Kenny over RDA...
                              I showed her this:

But I'm not sure it worked on her
                              How can it not work on her?!? It worked on me! LOL I almost typed 'It worked for me!'
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

"Break it down and do the shippy dance!"
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X