This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Whoa...look at how many people are here...! Is there something happening I don't know about? Or is it just a Friday night in February and there's not a lot else going on!
    Geez, you're right. 29 people. Killing time until SGA?
    Or here to point and laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
      Am I right to assume that the actress that played Kynthia played the character of Bambi in that "bug" episode of the X-Files?
      I never realized that til just now
      Yes. She's double eww.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
        Well, I like that idea.
        Spoiler:
        Good pick up on their being unarmed- it could be that this planet is like the Tollan or Nox- they are disarmed or are asked to leave their arms somewhere else, but Ba'al doesn't- maybe he has help on the inside. Maybe these folks are like Thor- they wouldn't even recognize a knife as a weapon, it's so primitive!

I'm sure you're right. It was a long time ago and i never could keep the country singers straight back then. I pay more attention now. Well, at least I pay attention to Alan Jackson.

But he was by himself- why would he care? Or do you mean RDA thought it sounded better? I always thought he sounded pretty emphatic about it, but i haven't seen that ep in a while. It's one of my least-favorites. I don't like it when anything bad happens to Jack. Which makes me wonder why I like Stargate, sometimes.
        LOL! I love Jack whump and Sam whump. I'm the opposite...I whump because I love.

The more I like a character the more I want them whumped...as long as at the end they kick some serious bad guy a$$ and save the day and stuff
        sigpic
        Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Whoa...look at how many people are here...! Is there something happening I don't know about? Or is it just a Friday night in February and there's not a lot else going on!
          The bolded part just about sums it up

And I'm anxiously awaiting for Atlantis, which starts in about 30 minutes
          sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
            LOL! I love Jack whump and Sam whump. I'm the opposite...I whump because I love.

The more I like a character the more I want them whumped...as long as at the end they kick some serious bad guy a$$ and save the day and stuff
            Well...I was going to say it was because we're all a bunch of masochists...but I'll go with this too...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post

I totally agree with you. I love the emotions (pain, worry, love) that are brought out when someone a character knows is in a life or death situation.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Okay...question. Not deep. Not profound. I think my head would explode if I tried for something like that. Here you go:

Hypothetical situation: Jack & Sam are sooooo married, Sam is home from Atlantis, and Jack has retired for the last time. Do they get a dog?? And if so, what kind?
                A mutt.

And I'm about to head off and stick dinner in the microwave make dinner and watch the ep!

Comment

Well I wanna talk about something S/J related....but I can't think of anything..except maybe PoV which I've been obsessing over lately.

Thus I shall be spamming the Thread until someone comes up with something else shippy for me to do

This pic is great for 2 very important reasons...first, it's Jack in that grey - very snug - AF t'shirt. And secondly it's Sam looking at him adoringly

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

My girl-kid had an interesting observation today...I was telling her about the Continuum pictures and

Spoiler:
                    pointed out that Jack-whump was good cuz it might get some kind of reaction from Sam. Her theory is that Sam-whump is better...cuz when Jack get's whumped Sam always feels like she has to be extra-strong and not let her feelings show but when Sam gets whumped, Jack's feelings are far more likely to emerge. I thought it was an interesting observation from an almost 11-year old.
                    sigpic

Comment

Checking things out til Atlantis starts. I probably shouldn't be watching it yet, as I'm confused as all get out (being a Stargate newbie), but I just love it too much!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Ode To Whump

There comes a time on SG-1
                        when masochism is lots of fun
                        We call it whump - we love it so
                        when thump and bump our characters go

When evil meanies with bad a$$ machineys
                        or dudes with poison or knives
                        Make our Sam and Jack cry and scream
                        and save eachother's lives

For with the whump comes come H/C
                        Some tears and maybe cuddles
                        a bandaid or two, a kiss or three
                        to help them out of their muddles

*dances* and that's my poem for the day
                        sigpic

Comment

Well...I was going to say it was because we're all a bunch of masochists...but I'll go with this too...
                          ROFLMAO!!!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                          I totally agree with you. I love the emotions (pain, worry, love) that are brought out when someone a character knows is in a life or death situation.
                          Me too...and the strength we see in that character as they resist and overcome.
                          sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

My girl-kid had an interesting observation today...I was telling her about the Continuum pictures and

Spoiler:
                            pointed out that Jack-whump was good cuz it might get some kind of reaction from Sam. Her theory is that Sam-whump is better...cuz when Jack get's whumped Sam always feels like she has to be extra-strong and not let her feelings show but when Sam gets whumped, Jack's feelings are far more likely to emerge. I thought it was an interesting observation from an almost 11-year old.
                            Spoiler:
                            Well done, young shipper girl-kid. Good theory and I think Sam whump is better too!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Very insightful girl kid you got there APA. And IMHO she's absolutely right!!!

In fact as much as I love Jack whump. Sam whump is my fave!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Ode To Whump

There comes a time on SG-1
                              when masochism is lots of fun
                              We call it whump - we love it so
                              when thump and bump our characters go

When evil meanies with bad a$$ machineys
                              or dudes with poison or knives
                              Make our Sam and Jack cry and scream
                              and save eachother's lives

For with the whump comes come H/C
                              Some tears and maybe cuddles
                              a bandaid or two, a kiss or three
                              to help them out of their muddles

*dances* and that's my poem for the day
                              LOL!!! Very nice!
                              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

So even though this is a bts Entity pic...look how cute they are!

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X