This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

EDIT: Arwen, come over to the Shipmas thread!
    But I didn't do any presents...
    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
      Me neither But your presence is already enough
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
        Me neither But your presence is already enough
        Jann! Must tell you that I love your sig! So very cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
          Oh well why not it's shorter than the nickname

It gets you into the shipper threads eh

Finally Well now I get to watch lots of artwork
          MG!!! I missed that...And gutter girl is good!!
          And it does indeed get you here...

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
          Jann! Must tell you that I love your sig! So very cute!
          Thank you*blushes*
          I was very unsure about it...but I'm starting to like it more and more lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
            Finally Well now I get to watch lots of artwork
            Yes. But to balance out the joy, you must also endure my corny poems, so every now and then

Me neighter.
            But I saw you dropped by, and that's good. This family doesn't force you to bring presents to a Shippy holiday
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

To anyone looking for the Sam/Jack Ship Family today...we've temporarily moved to another thread.

Saturday, December 22, was selected for this year's celebration of Shipmas. We'll come back here after midnight, Eastern Standard (U.S.) time.

Why don't you join the party at the event thread? It's here:

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3960909/...hristmas_Style

Just one of the many great SJ chrissy fics out at FF. Go check them out!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Me neighter.
                  But I saw you dropped by, and that's good. This family doesn't force you to bring presents to a Shippy holiday
                  Ok, I'm reliefed.
                  'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                  One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    I didn't understand that post. Jack admitted it in an alien lie detector test, lol. Not to mention them getting together in 2 alternate timelines, and one ep where they forgot that they were in the Air Force, lol.

btw, thanx for all the green!
                    that person either missed that or ignored that...

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                    Hey Julia!!
                    I don't have anything special to contribute either so I'm just quickly running in the say hi...so Hi!!!!!
                    I'll be back late tomorrow as I have to work...probably won't be in at all on Christmas eve or Christmas day so I will be wishing everyone a merry Christmas tomorrow...but I will be back on Boxing Day!!! yay!!!...which will probably be everyone else's Christmas day!!
                    Have fun everyone!!
                    Take care and be safe!!!
                    (((Ship Family)))
                    curses on all of you who live in the future.....

Ok, I'm reliefed.
                    as am I.....I'm not very creative....all I wind up doing in here is smiling and nodding...

Comment

Hey MG-head over to the Shipmas thread and join the party!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3960909/...hristmas_Style

Just one of the many great SJ chrissy fics out at FF. Go check them out!
                        Thank you for the pimpage!

Spoiler:
                        And actually, after getting to read it all in one go, I'm thinking about removing the completed status of it and going back to explore all the missing pieces of the story. The "-O-"s, I suppose. Because really, it's quite solid in my head, and I just didn't have time to go into all the detail.
                        sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Hey guys!

Just come from Joe Mallozzi's blog and this question was asked of him:

Q: “Is there a ray of hope for Cam/Sam shippers?”

I knew only reading the answer would either make me incredibly happy or finally break what slender grip on sanity I have already:

A: Cam and Sam? That would be like siblings dating! Who’d want to see that?

My answer to Joe's returning question: I wouldn't and a few other people I know sure wouldn't either.

I was incredibly happy. My grip on sanity remains fairly sturdy and I discovered that I love TPTB and want them to have my children.

So...Joe's dismissed Teal'c. He's now dismissed Mitchell. That's 2 down. He now just has to deny that Sam is romantically involved with either Daniel, Vala, or Jonas and after that...well the party's at my house and your all invited. The Blue Jello's on me...I mean...to eat...from dishes...not literally on...*ahem* I think this is an opportune moment to call it a night...so...good night.

*runs out of forum*

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            Hey guys!

Just come from Joe Mallozzi's blog and this question was asked of him:

Q: “Is there a ray of hope for Cam/Sam shippers?”

I knew only reading the answer would either make me incredibly happy or finally break what slender grip on sanity I have already:

A: Cam and Sam? That would be like siblings dating! Who’d want to see that?

My answer to Joe's returning question: I wouldn't and a few other people I know sure wouldn't either.

I was incredibly happy. My grip on sanity remains fairly sturdy and I discovered that I love TPTB and want them to have my children.

So...Joe's dismissed Teal'c. He's now dismissed Mitchell. That's 2 down. He now just has to deny that Sam is romantically involved with either Daniel, Vala, or Jonas and after that...well the party's at my house and your all invited. The Blue Jello's on me...I mean...to eat...from dishes...not literally on...*ahem* I think this is an opportune moment to call it a night...so...good night.

*runs out of forum*

I was incredibly happy, too.

Comment

Hi Ship family! Back home from the party
                              sigpic
                              Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Here you go, Melissa. Good idea! We were a prolific bunch.
                                The Official Shipmas Video and Fic Post

Please add your video or fic by quoting this post, inserting your video or fic link and removing the quote tags.

Videos
                                What Will You Give Me for Christmas? by Replicarterje.
                                White Shipmas by AstraPerAspera
                                You're All I Want For Christmas by Gater62
                                A Song for a Winter's Night by BrenRen
                                My Shipmas Vid by BrenRen
                                You are Loved (Don't Give Up) (At the bottom of the page) Recommended by Nikki
                                Everything (At the top of the page) Recommended by Nikki
                                Nell's Christmas Vid by BrenRen.

Fics
                                365 Degrees by VastlySuperiorStuff. Short stream-of-consciousness thing- but I did check the punctuation.
                                Stargate SG-1: A Christmas to Remember by teal'c2006.
                                Sam's Christmas Dream by dreamer_one
                                A Christmas Tale by sg-1fanintn for L.A. Doyle
                                Jack's Christmas Carol by AstraPerAspera for zuz
                                Man of Mystery by sg1fanintn and trupi
                                All I Want for Christmas by dreamer one for SamJackShipLover
                                I'll Be Home for Christmas by Cathain Nottingham
                                Christmas Collection Two snippets by Cathain Nottingham
                                Have Yourself a Merry Little Shipmas by Sam O'Neill
                                'Twas the Night Before Christmas by Bekki
                                'Tis the Season by SqueeG-1
                                S/J Squared - Christmas Style by Patriot_Jackie
                                Christmas of opportunities by... me - a.k.a. Anakin... (nothing new though, sorry...)
                                NOTE: there's a PG version at my site, this one is non graphic, but there are scenes that might not be suitable for the young ones here
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3961310/1/Night_Sky Night Sky by mara-anni. My Secret Santa for Brooke.
                                Too Soon to Tell by Reb<3
                                Operation Snow by Oma-1
                                Man in the Santa Claus Suit by Buc252
                                Last edited by VSS; 22 December 2007, 08:47 PM. Reason: added a vid

Comment

Working...
                                X