This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    lol I had the same feeling...if my person don't like the stuff...I will use it!. But I already send it...thursday to Eve.. So I was for once on time woohoo!

OT response
    Spoiler:
    Really if my mom would take the phone when a boy calls me like that and would tell me that...I would try to avoid her for atleast a week! And certainly my dad...together with my brothers...not safe!

But it's funny!

I think/thought Eve has a SS as well, atleast if I remember correctly she had one last year as well...I thought I was teasing her at the time with that she knew who her SS was...and could choose, but she said she was just writing all the stuff down and getting it out of a hat!

And about Fanfic...Yeah some great fanfics the last few days
    your parents would probably ground you....

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Happy birthday Terrah

Have a good one with lots of fun and presents and...more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME TOO!!!!

Originally posted by nell View Post
    ((((Hi Shippers))))

Although I mostly lurk nowadays, I will be joining everyone on Shipmas Day to post my 3rd annual 12 Days of Shipmas. I wouldn't miss this celebration for the world!
    Hope to see ya then....

((((((nell)))))

Comment

Hi! This week was a little busy for me, so I haven't had enough time to come here, and I really can't catch up the posts. So thank you all who wished me happy birthday (I think I saw sg-1fanintn, it's really nice, thanks! ). Welcome to all newbies and congrats to all who had a milestone!
      'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Since I will not be able to attend Shipmas this year, I already made a vid for Christmas...yeah I am posting it now sorry, I hope all of you enjoy it...and if someone want to repost it on Shipmas, be my guest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sntw5ChIeSQ

oh btw please comment and rate if you like it

And people, please get your secret santa's in or let me know something at least!!! PLEASE!!!!
        Last edited by RepliCartertje; 16 December 2007, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          Since I will not be able to attend Shipmas this year, I already made a vid for Christmas...yeah I am posting it now sorry, I hope all of you enjoy it...and if someone want to repost it on Shipmas, be my guest...

And people, please get your secret santa's in or let me know something at least!!! PLEASE!!!!
          Eve, that was beautiful! I never thought of doing anything like that. You are wonderful.
          sigpic
          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Y'know, there were lines in that moment. The actors chose not to say them. I'm dying to know, what were they supposed to say.
            I'm dying with you here! I love, LOVE, the way the scene is, but darn it, I just need to know... And that is why I would buy the S4 DVD boxset of SGA, just to find out what the exact line(s) in Trio would have been.

Ok, maybe not. I'd probably check this thread first, to see if it'd be worth it

OT: It's not always so quiet here, right? When I'm here, nobody else is.
            Next day I log in and discover couple of pages new posts.
            No! Usually the place is filled with dancing and Squeeing Shippers. But, I heard (in rhyme, even) that everyone is preparing for Shipmas
            So, I bet we'll crash GW on the 22th

That, and Europeans do... other stuff when our friends (who are eighter living in the past or the future) are having those nice discussions.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Me is catching up. Looks totally doable this weekend

<snip>
            Yay!
            Now, will you stop by to post more often?

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Mmm... that was scary. I just finished watching the vid when I saw your post...
            I loved it! And I'm glad to see you re-uploaded your other vids as well.

EDIT: Why is everyone giving me penguin-ey christmas decoration? I expressed my love for penguins once, but somehow people act like I have a 'I love penguins' sticky note on my back
            ... Which, I do find quite enjoyable, I might add
            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 December 2007, 12:24 PM.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Ship Family,

I haven't been on GW yesterday and most of today b/c my internet was running really slow so GW wouldn't load but back now, yay

And Shipmas is on the 22 right??
              I'm hoping to make a vid for it *fingers crossed*

Oh and fantastic vid Eve

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*pokes head in* New chapters in my fics, if you can't get the stories, then Pm my and ill send you the fic. *pulls head out*

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Hi Ship Family,

I haven't been on GW yesterday and most of today b/c my internet was running really slow so GW wouldn't load but back now, yay

Oh and fantastic vid Eve

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  I hope you do Julia! I just got the glimmer of an idea for a vid too for Shipmas, but I don't know if I will have time to do it!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hi Ship Family,

Oh and fantastic vid Eve

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    your internet needs to be assimilated ino the GW collective....

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I'm dying with you here! I love, LOVE, the way the scene is, but darn it, I just need to know... And that is why I would buy the S4 DVD boxset of SGA, just to find out what the exact line(s) in Trio would have been.

Ok, maybe not. I'd probably check this thread first, to see if it'd be worth it

No! Usually the place is filled with dancing and Squeeing Shippers. But, I heard (in rhyme, even) that everyone is preparing for Shipmas
                      So, I bet we'll crash GW on the 22th

That, and Europeans do... other stuff when our friends (who are eighter living in the past or the future) are having those nice discussions.

Yay!
                      Now, will you stop by to post more often?

Mmm... that was scary. I just finished watching the vid when I saw your post...
                      I loved it! And I'm glad to see you re-uploaded your other vids as well.

EDIT: Why is everyone giving me penguin-ey christmas decoration? I expressed my love for penguins once, but somehow people act like I have a 'I love penguins' sticky note on my back
                      LOL Nadine!! better check your back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                        Hi! This week was a little busy for me, so I haven't had enough time to come here, and I really can't catch up the posts. So thank you all who wished me happy birthday (I think I saw sg-1fanintn, it's really nice, thanks! ). Welcome to all newbies and congrats to all who had a milestone!
                        ARWEN!!!!!!!!

*pounces and huggles the breath outta Arwen*

how've you been......was beginning to think I'd scared you off the thread cuz of our discussion.....

but now I see you were probably just lost at sea so to speak...

Comment

Hi Ship Family,

Oh and fantastic vid Eve

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          ((((((((((Julia)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            your internet needs to be assimilated ino the GW collective....
                            yeah and a swift kick in the mik'ta too
                            Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            ((((((((((Julia)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!
                            And thanks its great to be back I was worried I would miss Shipmas but yay I made it back in time

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I love penguin ornaments and I have quite the collection. At some point, I'll probably want to yell STOP so I don't get anymore, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Y'know, there were lines in that moment. The actors chose not to say them. I'm dying to know, what were they supposed to say.
                              *ponder* I don't think I want to know. There are times when words are not only unnecessary, they are superfluous. This is one of those times. Both actors excel in expressing a great deal through a smile or a grimace, and it became a trademark of the ship too--the can communicate without words. It makes the scene much more intimate, knowing they can have this entire conversation about their relationship and how much they care about each other in just a few glances.

I also think it's slightly more realistic, with the whole "dancing around the regs" thing. As long as you both know what you're talking about, it's safest to use the fewest words possible. It gives you plausible deniability. Later, if anyone asks you about it, you can honestly say that you've never *said* anything to each other.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                                I love penguin ornaments and I have quite the collection. At some point, I'll probably want to yell STOP so I don't get anymore, but I haven't gotten there yet.

*ponder* I don't think I want to know. There are times when words are not only unnecessary, they are superfluous. This is one of those times. Both actors excel in expressing a great deal through a smile or a grimace, and it became a trademark of the ship too--the can communicate without words. It makes the scene much more intimate, knowing they can have this entire conversation about their relationship and how much they care about each other in just a few glances.

I also think it's slightly more realistic, with the whole "dancing around the regs" thing. As long as you both know what you're talking about, it's safest to use the fewest words possible. It gives you plausible deniability. Later, if anyone asks you about it, you can honestly say that you've never *said* anything to each other.
                                I agree.....some of they looks Sam and Jack have shared have said a lot more than words ever could

Comment

Working...
                                X