This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Lol ok...and mine cool...no way...and please!!! don't tell them that...they aren't allow to know that I like them...you know..I'm still on the teenager roll...have to pretend that I don't like 'da parents'

Spoiler:
    She hops to and from SGA...last week she just went back to Earth That's the explanation for me! that she wasn't there...she had to spend time with her hubby

And otherwise, in the same way as other people on Atlantis do. Because I think more people leave husband/wives/children behind. I only think that once in a while they go back to Earth, and then again to Atlantis. Because I can't imagine that everyone on that base has a relationship with eachother or is single...
    LOL!
    Ah, the teenage thing. But parents are good, really.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I guess that's true--except Sam wouldn't leave Atlantis so soon after getting the job But yeah, she probably has like communications with him and such as well I can dream, right? I wonder if Email works over such a long distance?

Heh, heh, heh. I'd like it if all the men were single! HELLO!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      LOL!
      Ah, the teenage thing. But parents are good, really.

Spoiler:
      Yeah, I guess that's true--except Sam wouldn't leave Atlantis so soon after getting the job But yeah, she probably has like communications with him and such as well I can dream, right? I wonder if Email works over such a long distance?

Heh, heh, heh. I'd like it if all the men were single! HELLO!
      They are?

Spoiler:
      You never know... But I think you are right and she is still working in there to get everything right
      And I hope so...Email sounds good eh...or just subspace messages or so

Nah..not all men...People such as Zelenka can have a wife or girlfriend from me
      People as Shep....he he...they have to be single for me...

Btw did I already said that Lorne is also kinda hot!!! Oh...you just gotta love men...kissing...hugging....hmmm
      sigpic

Comment

They are?

Spoiler:
        You never know... But I think you are right and she is still working in there to get everything right
        And I hope so...Email sounds good eh...or just subspace messages or so

Nah..not all men...People such as Zelenka can have a wife or girlfriend from me
        People as Shep....he he...they have to be single for me...

Btw did I already said that Lorne is also kinda hot!!! Oh...you just gotta love men...kissing...hugging....hmmm
        Well, yes, they gave birth to you

Spoiler:
        Haha, they communicate via subspace messages every Thursday evening, on a schedule. He sits there with his yoyo and she ignores the pile of reports on her desk

Wait, you don't think Zelenka is HOT? Now, c'mon Jann, he's sexy!

I can already see Jack having to fend him off from Sam. HeeHee.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well, yes, they gave birth to you

Spoiler:
          Haha, they communicate via subspace messages every Thursday evening, on a schedule. He sits there with his yoyo and she ignores the pile of reports on her desk

Wait, you don't think Zelenka is HOT? Now, c'mon Jann, he's sexy!

I can already see Jack having to fend him off from Sam. HeeHee.
          Yeah my mom did...but i don't exactly see my dad giving birth to me ...he was there on another point...but i rather not think about that...parents combined with gutter is EEWWWW
          Like said...they only did it 5 times...not more

Spoiler:
          Yup Thursday sounds good for me And yep the jojo is certainly present, but isn't Sam in her own room
          Then they can atleast do some stuff*gutterizes that completely*

Sowwy...no...he is maybe sexy for another person...but he isn't my type
          Hmm maybe...but he also knows that Sam can stand up for herself, she is a strong woman...but still he is a Alpha male IMO
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah my mom did...but i don't exactly see my dad giving birth to me ...he was there on another point...but i rather not think about that...parents combined with gutter is EEWWWW
            Like said...they only did it 5 times...not more

Spoiler:
            Yup Thursday sounds good for me And yep the jojo is certainly present, but isn't Sam in her own room
            Then they can atleast do some stuff*gutterizes that completely*

Sowwy...no...he is maybe sexy for another person...but he isn't my type
            Hmm maybe...but he also knows that Sam can stand up for herself, she is a strong woman...but still he is a Alpha male IMO
            HAHA, Jann, the "do it" everyday and you know it

That's enough of the gutter

Spoiler:
            I've met the guy who plays Zelenka, trust me, he is HOT!

jojo? You mean yoyo right? Or is this some nickname I'm unaware of?

Maybe she is in her own room, who knows, I was attempting to avoid the gutter talk. I was trying to suggest they had "innocent" and "loving" conversations not the intergalactic version of "phone talk"
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I saw "Beneath the Surface" again a couple of days ago and I started to wonder whether Calder deliberately let Sam/Thera and Jack/Jonah keep their feelings for each over when he applied the mind stamp as a way to ensure a better acceptance from them or whether the feelings of Sam and Jack were stronger than the mind stamp? What do you think?

Possible spoilers for Tabula Rasa

Spoiler:

If the feelings are some of the strongest memories (see above as in Beneath the Surface) than is it correct to assume that Sam might mention Jack?

Comment

HAHA, Jann, the "do it" everyday and you know it

That's enough of the gutter

Spoiler:
                I've met the guy who plays Zelenka, trust me, he is HOT!

jojo? You mean yoyo right? Or is this some nickname I'm unaware of?

Maybe she is in her own room, who knows, I was attempting to avoid the gutter talk. I was trying to suggest they had "innocent" and "loving" conversations not the intergalactic version of "phone talk"

NOOOOOOOOOO ....the horror

but but but...gutter is good...only i tend to avoid certain points of gutter

Spoiler:
                But in the show not... I like the ones in the show...

yoyo..sorry wrote it in dutch he he...

I try to go into the gutter as you know Innocent....with Jack? nope
                Phone........*tries not to say the gutter word* talk...yeah ...only .....talking......

*hums in the gutter*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                  I saw "Beneath the Surface" again a couple of days ago and I started to wonder whether Calder deliberately let Sam/Thera and Jack/Jonah keep their feelings for each over when he applied the mind stamp as a way to ensure a better acceptance from them or whether the feelings of Sam and Jack were stronger than the mind stamp? What do you think?

Possible spoilers for Tabula Rasa

Spoiler:

If the feelings are some of the strongest memories (see above as in Beneath the Surface) than is it correct to assume that Sam might mention Jack?
                  I think it's the latter. He wouldn't want them to remember anything. Remember when the team had to take great care just to sit together after work hours because they could get their rations cut in half for a month? They were forbidden from bonding with each other in any meaningful way. They were supposed to be worker bees. Also, notice how the men and women all slept together. I definitely think Calder was counting on their only allegiance being to the operation. "It's my honor to serve."

So, I definitely think it was the power of their memories that surfaced on their own, and I really like your idea for
                  Spoiler:
                  Tabula Rasa, that would be the logical way for Sam to get her memories back. Wouldn't you just love a shot of her holding that big picture of Jack and suddenly realizing who that hunk o' man really is?

Comment

Morning, Family! How are you all today? *Yawn*

Sam seeing Jack:

Spoiler:
                    They have the intergalactic bridge now, right? That only takes a half hour back to Earth. So easy to head home for the weekend to visit a hot hubby in Washington!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Sam seeing Jack:

Spoiler:
                      They have the intergalactic bridge now, right? That only takes a half hour back to Earth. So easy to head home for the weekend to visit a hot hubby in Washington!
                      Easier than living in Colorado Springs.
                      EDIT: Oh wait, there's no stargate in D.C. I was thinking about the Aschen travel devices.
                      Last edited by VSS; 01 November 2007, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Sam seeing Jack:

Spoiler:
                        true

Spoiler:
                        But she still has to travel from the SGC to Washington...so maybe Jack should go to Colorado Springs then

But is the bridge already working again? Or is it just me that is thinking it didn't work atm...
                        sigpic

Comment

true

Spoiler:
                          But she still has to travel from the SGC to Washington...so maybe Jack should go to Colorado Springs then

But is the bridge already working again? Or is it just me that is thinking it didn't work atm...
                          It's working. She was fixing it with Dr. Lee during "Adrift."
                          She went through it to get to her command in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                            It's working. She was fixing it with Dr. Lee during "Adrift."
                            She went through it to get to her command in Atlantis.
                            A okay then it could work...

Spoiler:
                            Haven't seen the episode good enough then was probably looking at Shep to much J/K...I just thought they went through it with the ZPM....my fault
                            sigpic

Comment

A okay then it could work...

Spoiler:
                              Haven't seen the episode good enough then was probably looking at Shep to much J/K...I just thought they went through it with the ZPM....my fault
                              Well
                              Spoiler:
                              I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the whole ep, but they didn't need any stargates to get the ZPM, it was close enough to use a PJ in hyperspace. Then they got picked up by the Apollo and carried home. I think the new world they're on is a lot closer to Replicator territory.

I have to say, I was warming up to Atlantis until Travelers now I'm back to square one.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                                Well
                                Spoiler:
                                I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the whole ep, but they didn't need any stargates to get the ZPM, it was close enough to use a PJ in hyperspace. Then they got picked up by the Apollo and carried home. I think the new world they're on is a lot closer to Replicator territory.

I have to say, I was warming up to Atlantis until Travelers now I'm back to square one.
                                There's bound to be not-so-great ones among the good ones. Hang in there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X