This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    Yes, when I was going through Officer Training School, my flightmates quickly figured out I was smallest (I was the only female) so they keep sending me in first in all our little problem solving exercises (Someone always died, this way we didn't have to carry the big guys back). My flight training officer liked killing me ("Davis! I'll give you a merit if you make Seahen throw up!--!@#$%). Needless to say, i was not feeling very good after all that carrying back to base (although I didn't throw up). If only Jack had been in my flight. Or Daniel & Teal'c for that matter. Then I might not have minded so much. "Oh I died again? How did that happen?"
    Hehe...I'd be volunteering...you know, taking one for the team!
    EDIT: I see a line has formed up for this too luvnjack
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

When they go to visit Nicholas Ballard and are in the waiting room...is it my imagination or do they really look like a couple there? I mean, they're both wearing leather jackets and they kind of gravitate toward each other as they stand and sit...probably just my imagination. But they're just so cute together!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, when I was going through Officer Training School, my flightmates quickly figured out I was smallest (I was the only female) so they keep sending me in first in all our little problem solving exercises (Someone always died, this way we didn't have to carry the big guys back). My flight training officer liked killing me ("Davis! I'll give you a merit if you make Seahen throw up!--!@#$%). Needless to say, i was not feeling very good after all that carrying back to base (although I didn't throw up). If only Jack had been in my flight. Or Daniel & Teal'c for that matter. Then I might not have minded so much. "Oh I died again? How did that happen?"
        Whoops, I died again!

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
        Aww how cute!! Nice Jena. Btw, nice to see you feels like ages!
        It's been so busy! Now Fall Festival is over with, and I can relax a bit! Now I know better what to do next year! Can't wait! I say that now...

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
          I didn't like but I can understand about Jack's jokes covering his feeling. Jack knew his feelings could get Sam in trouble.
          I don't mean just with Sam, though. But, it helps to remember how hurt Jack has been and that he is still mending. The small glimpses of how deep his feelings for his entire team run are brilliant and I love them! (((Jack)))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
            And Jack just loves her for who she is....have I ever mentioned I love those two together? They are a perfect pair.

I posted up there about it...and you know, they did as well as they could. And they certainly had their moments where things didn't go exactly as planned, but the mistakes...they're cute, and honestly, there weren't that many, all things considered! I mean, they're 4 years old! The crowd loved them. I love them. It's all good.

Night!

Now I seriously need some food! My stomach is making awful noises!
            My experience as an audience member for such events is that the more mistakes the cuter they are. It's the effort as much as the outcome. When they bring the pre-schoolers in to have them sing at church, the one kid who always sings the loudest, most off-key, or has the wildest hand-movements is the one who gets all the appreciative chuckles!

And you love Sam and Jack together? Jena...I never would have guessed

(try PB&J...)
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, absolutely! Anything for the team!

Oh yeah...I was supposed to be getting something to eat.

Comment

EDIT: I see a line has formed up for this too luvnjack
                Am I in the front of this line??? Could it BE?? *flings herself on the floor* Oh Jaaaack!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                When they go to visit Nicholas Ballard and are in the waiting room...is it my imagination or do they really look like a couple there? I mean, they're both wearing leather jackets and they kind of gravitate toward each other as they stand and sit...probably just my imagination. But they're just so cute together!!!
                I. Can't. Remember! Noooooo!
                sigpic

Comment

This made me smile...I think I need to thunk for a while...

Comment

Nope, it's not just you APA! They really did look like a couple. They sat close together, they stood close together. They say the same thing simultaneously....

And they are so adorable together...does anyone have a pic of that? I'll just check my PB too.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

My experience as an audience member for such events is that the more mistakes the cuter they are. It's the effort as much as the outcome. When they bring the pre-schoolers in to have them sing at church, the one kid who always sings the loudest, most off-key, or has the wildest hand-movements is the one who gets all the appreciative chuckles!

And you love Sam and Jack together? Jena...I never would have guessed

(try PB&J...)
                      Oh yeah, that's true. And the crowd just loved them. The cute factor was SO in our favor! I was up there directing them, but I couldn't help but smile and laugh along with the crowd...they were something else!

Sam and Jack? Oh, yes.

PB&J? Not so much...I want something else...*wanders off towards kitchen*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Am I in the front of this line??? Could it BE?? *flings herself on the floor* Oh Jaaaack!
                        *steps quietly to the rear of the line...*
                        *Whistles innocently*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Good old Joe for being direct for once. All these little things are giving me a glimmer of hope for some ship in Continuum. I just hope we're not let down again, because I don't think I can cope with any more disappointment.
                          Can somebody copy and paste what he said here? I can't seem to find it.

"Joe told them all about Jack being the guy waiting for Sam in Washington!"

Oh, I'm an absolute nut for Peanuts!!!! And these are so cute! Thank you.

Calm down, Mara!
                          Sam: "Oh, sir, are you cold? You look cold. I'm cold, too. Maybe if we shared a bed - just to conserve body heat . . ." <crawls into bed with Jack>

Janet: "SAM! What the hell are you doing?!"

Yes, I've always thought they looked like a matched set in that scene. Jeans, sneakers, longer-than-typical leather jacket, and standing very close to each other most of the time. I like!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Siler is doing so, so well tonight! *huggles Siler*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                              Can somebody copy and paste what he said here? I can't seem to find it.
                              You mean this?:

Spoiler:
                              Elizabeth writes: “Who is 'the guy in Washington'?”

Answer: Jack O’Neill.
                              sigpic

Comment

Siler is doing so, so well tonight! *huggles Siler*
                                (((Siler the Computer)))

That's the one! See...aren't they cute? So...couple-esque....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X