This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Love your new sig btw...what font is that?!? and did you get it from dafont.net...cause I really like it...

And yes PS rules...it is such a great program...only sad it is that expensive
    Sasusc..your new sig is indeed great...sweet

*okay...tries to go further with new sig*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp View Post
      Hey ses. I have to agree and disagree... (I think)

The show could've gone on quite well without RDA, I think though it flounders without Jack.
      Now everyone knows who my fav. character is by now, so I'm biased. And because RDA has done Jack so convincingly for me, I am NOT suggesting a soap opera actor switch. LOL.
      What I am saying, is that the mere reference of Jack...IN EVERY EP....would've gone along way in keeping Jack's fans happy.
      I mean 1-8, the Jack O'Neill character was instrumental and the focal point, the other characters developing around that one. To have the character gone, and abandon it with such little mention again...well...it just sits wrong.

In my prior post on the subject I mentioned it's normal to talk about one's other half at work, and as Threads was supposed to be the tyer uper as it were, and we were supposed to be left with a S/J conclusion, then what would it have hurt for Sam to be talkin about Jack at work, at least with Daniel and Teal'c?

So, in summary, yes, could've gone on without RDA (although not my pref, but respect his decision), but the show struggles without Jack. IMHO
      I realize I'm a few million post back but...
      Not only would it have made soooo much sense to keep the Jack character alive in the audiences mind but those who came late to the dance might get inquisitive about the relationship and buy the DVD's of the older seasons. It might have made good economical sense for TPTB.
      For me No Jack - No Joy
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Love your new sig btw...what font is that?!? and did you get it from dafont.net...cause I really like it...

And yes PS rules...it is such a great program...only sad it is that expensive
        Front is called: Hurricane

I might have gotten it here: http://www.dafont.com/hurricane-supadupas.font

One week I went on a quest for fronts and so I went to different sites for them.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
          I totally forgot about that; thank you for reminding me. Actually, he could still leave at 1:30, get there 2 hours earlier, and Sam could leave work 2 hours earlier. That would be even better.

I like the idea of Jack catching a transport plane instead of flying commercial. He can go straight from AFB to AFB without having to check luggage, go through security, wait in line at the rental car agency and all that stuff leaving more time for him to spend with Sam.

You said it. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!
          Don't you think he keeps a toothbrush and an extra pair of scivies at Sam's?
          It would save time packing.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post

One week I went on a quest for fronts and so I went to different sites for them.

Thank you for this...I really love that font and now I also have it

ok another question...how did you do the line in your sig? I mean you can not see the colors of the letter only the glow...

Ok sorry if this is OT but on the other hand it isn't eh...I mean with it we are making nice goodies

Comment

YAY...a new site with new fonts...*is happy and loves many fonts* i have now +/- 1500 fonts on my computer
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for this...I really love that font and now I also have it

ok another question...how did you do the line in your sig? I mean you can not see the colors of the letter only the glow...

Ok sorry if this is OT but on the other hand it isn't eh...I mean with it we are making nice goodies
                Sprayed Stencil which is a text effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                  Don't you think he keeps a toothbrush and an extra pair of scivies at Sam's?
                  It would save time packing.

Wait. Why does he need scivies?

And maybe it's not 'Sam's place'... Not exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    YAY...a new site with new fonts...*is happy and loves many fonts* i have now +/- 1500 fonts on my computer
                    That is alot! I thought I had a lot and that's only like 100 (maybe?).

Comment

Jenn: I love your new sig. I love AT's face in EDM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        Holy Hannah!!!
                        that is a lot...I Only have about 100 or 150 and I thought I had a lot...but I always use the same so... not original I know

I don't think I have that on PS elements 4.0...

Btw what program do you use? and how do you do that...please pm me cause I don't want the spam this thread with all these things...

Jenn: I love your new sig. I love AT's face in EDM.
                        What she said...I realy love your sig...Love RC in it but I can be biased with that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

yep not exactly *sigh*

okay love your new sig...i see were all in a creative mood tonight
                          sigpic

Comment

Completly off topic, does anyone know if it is possible to get a program that predicts what a child will look like just by using the pictures of the parents?
                            sigpic
                            SAM/JACK SHIPPER FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

Does everybody has new sigs???

Great work both of you!!
                              sigpic

Comment

That is alot! I thought I had a lot and that's only like 100 (maybe?).
                                it also took me over a year to 'collect' them and i download alot for school projects...in one way they(my friends) let me always do the graphics(not that i mind)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X