This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasusc
    Oh, and I've been thinking about the whole shippers and anti-shippers will be happy bit.
    Spoiler:
    At first I couldn't think of how they could keep both of us happy. But, could it mean that we shippers get what we want, but the shipping in 200 won't take up the whole episode? That it's just one small element that takes place in the episode? I hope I'm semi right. The anti-shippers would be happy because, hey, the ship isn't the main focus of the episode. The shippers would be happy because our shipp is on screen for all to see.
    wait, did they say both the shippers and antis would be happy? i'm missing my memos again. darnit, Walter!!

Spoiler:
    i don't know about that. when they talk about shippers and antis its usually that the scene can be interpreted multiple ways. like in grace, the kiss--or rather it ending/not happening--could have been interpreted as her deciding it's really not what she wants and moving on. i doubt the antis would be happy just because the ship doesn't take up the whole ep. that's something for normos to be happy about, not antis. and i think they usually make that distinction. after all, normos tend not to shout as loudly.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

so no-one checked out the clip I posted?

Oh well...
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Oh well...
        Oh, sueKay, I checked it out! If I see the link again, I'll click on it again. Again and again. Just to see it again. Although, it's probably easier to click on the link I saved in my favorites.

Comment

Oh well...
          i think it was a repost, wasn't it? from
          Originally posted by LA Doyal
          Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEE!

Kinda blurry, but it will have to do.
          but yeah, ya darn right i checked it out!!! and out, and out, and out, and out...
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
            on another note: would someone like to give the lovely...me...a summary of the past TWO HUNDRED (199 on the dot, actually) pages, because my brain may just implode if i have to read that.
            Sure:
            Squee, squee, awwwww, grrrrr, SQUEEEEEEEE,ARGH,ship,ship and double ship, TPTB,200, spoilers x infinity, squee, squee
            I think that about covers it. Did I miss anything?

BTW
            Heroes pt 2 is on tonight...where's that box of kleenex?
            Rocketgal

Comment

Oh well...

Thank you for the clip.

Comment

One quick question b4 I have to go slave over a stove...

I was rewatching S-1 again today (TPTB sooo had to see the ship) and in the Broca Divide kiss, at the very end of it, just after they roll off the bench, does Jack give Sam one last peck on the neck, or am I seeing things again?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find it when I ran a search.
                Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal

I was rewatching S-1 again today (TPTB sooo had to see the ship) and in the Broca Divide kiss, at the very end of it, just after they roll off the bench, does Jack give Sam one last peck on the neck, or am I seeing things again?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find it when I ran a search.
                  I'll have to see it again. I haven't watched that one in a while, but IIRC, I think so.

Comment

It depends, If you have your shippy glasses on, then yes he does kiss her on the neck.
                    If you take the glasses off (this is not wise.) Jack is leaning forward so he can get up off the floor.
                    Take your pick

Comment

Oh he most definately does!!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

SSSQQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called my best friend this morning and told her-the squeeing was deafening! I had to restrain myself from squeeing out loud at work today. I did, however, walk around with a goofy smile on my face!

Spoiler:
                        I know it's not real, but I'm hoping for the littlest bit of a hint of something real somewhere in the episode. This wedding doesn't look to be a spoof like all the others(I laugh out loud when I think of that Jaffa saying 'Yo, Wonderbread!). It looks classy and nice. I hope they don't ruin it for us. Jack is definitely the groom and Sam the bride. Or should I say RDA and AT. We don't even know if they will be playing Sam and Jack in that scene. They could be playing their alter egos from Extreme. Ick, I hope not. I want it to be Jack and Sam! Oh and Daniel! *squee* He's right there next to Jack! Hope Teal'c is there too. Vala I don't get at all, but ok....

If they do this well, I don't care if it's not real. If they spoof it horribly-that will make me angry. Come on, don't spoof true love. Maybe not even all of the scenarios will be spoofs-they are all just supposed to be ideas for the movie. I for one can't wait. PTB please don't rip my heart out.

Comment

You are not seeing things!! A sweet kiss before he take the doctor off to see the doctor. Jack always seems to go for the neck.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza
                            Hi I'm a huge sam/jack fan and have been for years! I acually did squee when i saw it and i don't squee!

Spoiler:
                            I have to say this wedding does actually look serious, as they could have used the first picture of sam in the white dress as a ruse?
                            WELCOME LADY ELIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              SSSQQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called my best friend this morning and told her-the squeeing was deafening! I had to restrain myself from squeeing out loud at work today. I did, however, walk around with a goofy smile on my face!

Spoiler:
                              I know it's not real, but I'm hoping for the littlest bit of a hint of something real somewhere in the episode. This wedding doesn't look to be a spoof like all the others(I laugh out loud when I think of that Jaffa saying 'Yo, Wonderbread!). It looks classy and nice. I hope they don't ruin it for us. Jack is definitely the groom and Sam the bride. Or should I say RDA and AT. We don't even know if they will be playing Sam and Jack in that scene. They could be playing their alter egos from Extreme. Ick, I hope not. I want it to be Jack and Sam! Oh and Daniel! *squee* He's right there next to Jack! Hope Teal'c is there too. Vala I don't get at all, but ok....

If they do this well, I don't care if it's not real. If they spoof it horribly-that will make me angry. Come on, don't spoof true love. Maybe not even all of the scenarios will be spoofs-they are all just supposed to be ideas for the movie. I for one can't wait. PTB please don't rip my heart out.
                              Did you notice
                              Spoiler:
                              the faces Vala is making?
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

It's because of you L.A. Doyle that I did Squeeeeeeee out loud at work today. LOL

Spoiler:
                                I can't wait to see this ep, I'm a Trekkie too and it looks like they are sending ST up, I know it's not real, but at this point I don't care, we have had so little ship lately I'll take anythiing I can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X