X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    I really like your new sig, too! Great day for the Threads "new look"
    yep if i remember everything good...the last few days lots of people got new sigs So a whole new look on the shipper thread
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      ah thanx *blushes* but it tooked me a long time before i could make something good IMO(you really don't want to see the first one i've ever made). Everyone can make it, as long as he/she takes the time and has the good program(that helps a lot!!!!)

Yes it really does wonders a good program lol

I started with just paint...and it didn't look good...now with PS elements 4.0 I can do a lot of cool things...and I love doing it...

You just need some imagination and you can do it...

And it really is the week of changing new sigs eh But nothing wrong with that eh...changes sigs is awsome!!!

Comment

Oh, yeah. I had a purpose for popping in. Thanks as always to ljevans, me proofreader, who had to edit this one twice, I've uploaded the NC-17 version of my Camelot and Flesh and Blood tags, Day of Reckoning, to Helio2. So only click if you're old enough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Yes it really does wonders a good program lol

I started with just paint...and it didn't look good...now with PS elements 4.0 I can do a lot of cool things...and I love doing it...

You just need some imagination and you can do it...

And it really is the week of changing new sigs eh But nothing wrong with that eh...changes sigs is awsome!!!
          yep it is...and its fun to make too...i also started with paint...so...still get nightmares of that program
          After that i used an old one from my father and now i've my own PS

to go again a little bit back on topic: and do we already decised what ep we are going to discuss next week?
          sigpic

Comment

okay little question here...i'm working on my fanfic...and i wonder do ya think that if Sam and the new doctor(carolyn Lam) in S9 talked enough they could be good friends...sort of like she and janet were...not the same offcourse 'cause they don't have a lot history together or a girl who's name is Cassie
            sigpic

Comment

okay little question here...i'm working on my fanfic...and i wonder do ya think that if Sam and the new doctor(carolyn Lam) in S9 talked enough they could be good friends...sort of like she and janet were...not the same offcourse 'cause they don't have a lot history together or a girl who's name is Cassie
              Honestly...as much I dislike Lam...I really think they were friends...I always saw them as friends...not as good as Janet and Sam off course...
              I saw them more as co-working from time to time going out for lunch or a drink...nothing to personal though...cause they didn't know eachother that well yet...but I do think that can change...
              Although I might not like that idea...I think they can become friends...I do'nt think they will be opposites of eachother...

I hope this helps you a bit

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Honestly...as much I dislike Lam...I really think they were friends...I always saw them as friends...not as good as Janet and Sam off course...
                I saw them more as co-working from time to time going out for lunch or a drink...nothing to personal though...cause they didn't know eachother that will yet...but I do think that can change...
                Although I might not like that idea...I think they can become friends...I do'nt think they will be opposites of eachother...

I hope this helps you a bit
                it helps me...think i can do something with that...does someone else have an opinion about this?
                sigpic

Comment

okay i'm off to bed...still have to go to school tomorrow

little pic in honor of the Hathor week

(decided i made a thumbnail of it)

Shippy evening/day/night/morning shippers
                  Last edited by starlover; 26 October 2006, 02:22 PM. Reason: thumbnail
                  sigpic

Comment

it helps me...think i can do something with that...does someone else have an opinion about this?
                    I think, definitely, Sam would be nice to Lam and even go out of her way to make her feel at home and welcome (and not just because that's what Sam does!) IMHO, Jack chose Lam for that position knowing Landry was there because he wanted to reconcile father and daughter, fathers and daughters and the importance of their relationship being near and dear to his heart.... This being a project of his (and who knows if it wasn't originally suggested by the healer of the broken herself), I'm pretty sure you can write Sam and Lam (ow! what about Cam? And Dan? Can they write names, or what? ) as being friendly to each other. I don't think they'd be *great* friends for the very reasons I cited above, Sam being sort of caught between the generations there. For much the same reason I don't think Jack and Jacob would have ever "hung out" together, either.

Does that make sense to ANYBODY? Of course, if you're writing non-established S/J, all bets are off....

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      I think, definitely, Sam would be nice to Lam and even go out of her way to make her feel at home and welcome (and not just because that's what Sam does!) IMHO, Jack chose Lam for that position knowing Landry was there because he wanted to reconcile father and daughter, fathers and daughters and the importance of their relationship being near and dear to his heart.... This being a project of his (and who knows if it wasn't originally suggested by the healer of the broken herself), I'm pretty sure you can write Sam and Lam (ow! what about Cam? And Dan? Can they write names, or what? ) as being friendly to each other. I don't think they'd be *great* friends for the very reasons I cited above, Sam being sort of caught between the generations there. For much the same reason I don't think Jack and Jacob would have ever "hung out" together, either.

Does that make sense to ANYBODY? Of course, if you're writing non-established S/J, all bets are off....
                      lol, yeah course it makes sense. i haven't seen lam yet, but i have read a lot of fanc where either she is hostile towards sam, or sam is hostile towards her. and to be honest it doesn't sit right. sam wasn't even hostile towards jonas, she was a little distant at first but not hostile. and i don't know why lam would have a reason take sam in dislike. but like i said i haven't seen her yet. anyway, what im trying to say is, i would like to see a fic where they get along.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                      http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Docker22, what episode is that quote in your sig from? It makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                          Docker22, what episode is that quote in your sig from? It makes me laugh.
                          thanks its from the first commandment. i love that they pan the camera round to jack when she says that.

Comment

Originally posted by docker22 View Post
                            thanks its from the first commandment. i love that they pan the camera round to jack when she says that.
                            that quote was my msn name for a while there,
                            now its a line from a James Morrison song..
                            what ep should i watch today??

mmmm chocolate yoghurt and peanut butter the best break up food
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee View Post
                              that quote was my msn name for a while there,
                              now its a line from a James Morrison song..
                              what ep should i watch today??

mmmm chocolate yoghurt and peanut butter the best break up food
                              UMM!!! quite a mixture there. (((bee))) hope you feel better about it soon.
                              hopefully this will help.

Comment

Not all dips have to be ice cream with sprinkles....

Click image to enlarge
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X