This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong
    Just wanted to say Nola that I love all your "posters" even if I don't always post. And I wanna green you, but I can't!

I agree Nola your posters are such a bright spot in the day love to see them and this one is just so great to look at. Love the expressions on their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Gateseeker was looking for a pic of Jack with the kids...well with a little manipulating ----- here's what you get "Waiting For MOM"
      Spoiler:
      LOL - great!
      sigpic

Comment

Gateseeker was looking for a pic of Jack with the kids...well with a little manipulating ----- here's what you get "Waiting For MOM"
        Spoiler:
        So Cute

Comment

Spoiler:
          Awesome! It's so normal they should wait for Sam because she's out there saving the galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
            Yes, I am in the right thread.

I did this little manip today. I posted it in Sams thread accidentally (forgot I had been lurking there)

I'm sure they won't mind.
            Ahhhhhhh! I understand better now. You know I double checked the thread before frowning. I'm sure they won't mind like you said, it still has Sam in it

Cool BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              Yes, I am in the right thread.

I did this little manip today. I posted it in Sams thread accidentally (forgot I had been lurking there)

I'm sure they won't mind.
              Who could mind such a beautiful picture?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                This is so great. Love it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                  I don't really want to be spamming the thread, but I decided to try my hand at making sig pics. I thought I would see what you think.

http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/9043/jssig01sa4.jpg

So, what do you think?
                  Great sig pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
                    God I hope someopne is on! help! What ep is it when jack and Sam are working on a bomb on a tokr'a ship and jack quickly pulls her from underneath it? I can't find the ep!
                    I think you're talking about the Serpent's Venom. There's a nice bit when Jack rests his head on Sam's tummy...

He could have looked at the mine from anywhere, but chose to look at it from the same spot as Sam.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      Ah, you see, Jennifer, the flaw in your argument is that, in my universe at least, S9 and S10 don't exist. (So they never showed the inside of his cabin on the show. <g>) Sam and Jack are happily together, running the SGC together, and there are no Mitchell, Vala, Ori, and, God forbid, General Whatshisname.

Besides, didn't they already prove that a certain cabin couldn't have been in Minnesota because there are no moose there? <g>

Sam, Jack, and Teal'c are SG1, with an open offer to Jonas to make #4 whenever he wants to come home. And Jack goes out with them as often as he can. <g>

Yep, I'm living in full-time, full-fledged denial, an will do so until the day I die. LOL
                      I'm in the same boat - my Stargate SG-1 ended at season 8. In my world Sam and Jack are together an have room in their hearts, lives and their home for Cassie as well as their team mates.
                      The galaxy is a more peaceful place, perhaps some goa'ulds are retooling maybe the Lucian alliance is controlling a piece of the galaxy, but we are in the 'pax romana' period and back to exploring, so Jack and Sam can enjoy life and each other. I can dream can't I?
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Very nice.I hope we someday get to see Jack and Sam with their children.I hope we get to hear more about the 2nd half episode of Sg-1.I hope the episode
                        Spoiler:
                        Family Ties shows some scenes with Sam talking about Jack.
                        OT I was watching old episodes of Airwolf this weekend and the Hawk/Caitlin Ship reminds me a little of Sam/Jack.I think the Hawk/Caitlin Ship was even more fustrating.You have two attractive people who like each other and thier is no Regs in the way and they never got together.Their is nothing worse when a Show shows flashes of Ship and then never resolves the Ship.I would love to see an Airwolf Movie and the Hawk/Caitlin Ship gets resolved.Even if it's different Actors I think an Airwolf Movie would do well.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          thats a great manip nolamom. i want to green you but i cant grr, theres a few people i want to green and i cant.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                          http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

okay so after much of this , i've made my second music vid. its called everything i do, and its by bryan adams. heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmkf1yNMIvM. hope you enjoy.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                              okay so after much of this , i've made my second music vid. its called everything i do, and its by bryan adams. heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmkf1yNMIvM. hope you enjoy.
                              I think your vid is lovely...has some great sam/jack moments in it!!! It really is good for your second vid!! Please keep continuing.

and check your e-mail...I sended you a mail

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Thanks Nolamom It's a lovely manip, you can even see the likeness of the kids (whishfull thinking is a wonderfull thing )
                                I wanted to green you but it doesn't let me

Comment

Working...
                                X