This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccdsah
    Yeah! You're right. However I would have liked for Sam to jump him later when he was infected too

Methinks that would not have been PGish enough to show....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
      Awww, what ep is this from?

'Grace' I should think.

Edit: Whoops, already been answered.

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
        It's from Grace...a VERY shippy ep....sorta . Depending on how you look at it .
        I don't remember seeing that scene *goes to watch it again*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
          It's from Grace...a VERY shippy ep....sorta . Depending on how you look at it .
          It's from the end of Grace. When Sam calls Jack "Jack" and he responds something like "excuse me", which was not shippy at all IMO. And the rest of Grace was also terrible shipwise, since Sam has convinced herself to let go of Jack, end we all know with whom she ends up with for a while *just MHO here*

Only good thing about the ep, is the hottest kiss ever
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
            <snip>

If you remember back in New Order, when Jack was thinking of taking over command of the SGC and talking it over with the rest of SG-1. One of the pros was that he could, to paraphrase, "do anything he wanted". Everyone sort of looked at Sam, who squirmed uncomfortably before adding, "well, not *anything*," to paraphrase again. Obviously (at least to me), they were referring to the Jack/Sam relationship and that would still be impossible.

<snip>

I've got lots of other Shippy moments and add-on scenes based on these moments from the end of Season 8 through now, but I've been inspired to write them into Fanfic. Which says a lot since the last fanfic I wrote was three kids and a decade ago.

Jennifer - any willing proofreaders out there? Let me know...
            The New Order scene was soooo shippy to me too! Loved it. As for the rest, Early Season 8 is on here, so haven't seen it yet Have the DVD's though, but try to resist the urge watching everything at once. The wait for the rest of S10 will be much shorter whith all new eps to watch (without Jack won't be the same though )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
              One of my favourite S/J moments

Please can you tell me what ep these are from? I've seen them in music vids but I can't place them.
              "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                Hurray. I made it to 1,000 posts. *happy dance*

And the greatest gift would be if the above (Sam&Jack engagement) really happens. *fingers crossed*
                Yes it would be.

Congratulations on 1,000 Posts,

ZUZ!!

my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
                  Here's another bit of Shippiness for your Sunday morning, or whatever day and time you happen to be sitting in at the moment.

It was early in Season 9 during Avalon and Origin when we got to see the new and highly relaxed Jack O'Neill (wonder why he was so relaxed?)

If you remember back in New Order, when Jack was thinking of taking over command of the SGC and talking it over with the rest of SG-1. One of the pros was that he could, to paraphrase, "do anything he wanted". Everyone sort of looked at Sam, who squirmed uncomfortably before adding, "well, not *anything*," to paraphrase again. Obviously (at least to me), they were referring to the Jack/Sam relationship and that would still be impossible.

Then, in Avalon and Origin
                  Spoiler:
                  when Jack tells Mitchell in flashbacks that he can do anything he wants if he recovers, Jack awkwardly restates the comment with, 'professionally' and 'well, almost anything' because he knows better than anyone (or thinks he does) that you can't have 'everything'. BUT, in what I took to be TPTBs oblique-as-always bone to us Shippers, when he is flying in the F-302 with Cameron at the end of Origin, he states smugly that he'd discovered "when you're a general you get to do pretty much anything you want" *without* any additional qualifications and Cam's adding that it helped when you'd saved the world many times, I assumed that meant someone high up, possibly the President, had unofficially agreed to ignore J&S's relationship as long as they kept it subtle in order to keep them both around. Thus explaining why he didn't retire but was instead still around albeit in a different position where there would be no direct chain-of-command issues.

Just MHO, of course.

I've got lots of other Shippy moments and add-on scenes based on these moments from the end of Season 8 through now, but I've been inspired to write them into Fanfic. Which says a lot since the last fanfic I wrote was three kids and a decade ago.

Jennifer - any willing proofreaders out there? Let me know...

Wow! I had never thought of Cameron's comment that way... I like the way you think!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                    It's from the end of Grace. When Sam calls Jack "Jack" and he responds something like "excuse me", which was not shippy at all IMO. And the rest of Grace was also terrible shipwise, since Sam has convinced herself to let go of Jack, end we all know with whom she ends up with for a while *just MHO here*

Only good thing about the ep, is the hottest kiss ever

I know. That 'excuse me' comment at the end of Grace bothered me... ehhh...

And you just had to post it didn't you?

Oh how I love that kiss....

Comment

OK guys, I'm feeling alone on the thread here but I'll keep posting just by myself
                      EDIT: SamO'Neill is here

Just wanting to let you know I've removed the link to the petition from my sig, because I get too depressed watching all bs-names / comments and of course "no's" on it. I don't think it's smart to send this petition to TPTB, do you?

Sorry if I'm being too negative but I feel just kinda negative ship-wise right now. Ohh, how I wish for a resolution
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                        I know. That 'excuse me' comment at the end of Grace bothered me... ehhh...

And you just had to post it didn't you?

Oh how I love that kiss....
                        Sorry, when someone mentions Grace I just can't control myself
                        sigpic

Comment

OK guys, I'm feeling alone on the thread here but I'll keep posting just by myself

Just wanting to let you know I've removed the link to the petition from my sig, because I get too depressed watching all bs-names / comments and of course "no's" on it. I don't think it's smart to send this petition to TPTB, do you?

Sorry if I'm being too negative but I feel just kinda negative ship-wise right now. Ohh, how I wish for a resolution
                          (((SamJackShipLover)))

Don't feel alone! And I don't like seeing those comments either. Maybe we can just send a collection of the positive comments people made, and as someone(sorry, can't remember who) suggested, we as individuals can send postcards...which I fully intended to do this weekend, but RL has(and will) be interfering.

Comment

I'm here! I'm checking back every few minutes.

Uggh... I need a good fic... Any suggestions?

Please?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              (((SamJackShipLover)))

Don't feel alone! And I don't like seeing those comments either. Maybe we can just send a collection of the positive comments people made, and as someone(sorry, can't remember who) suggested, we as individuals can send postcards...which I fully intended to do this weekend, but RL has(and will) be interfering.
                              I hope you had a good time with your family! Now you can get back your posting.

Comment

(((SamJackShipLover)))

Don't feel alone!
                                OK

And I don't like seeing those comments either. Maybe we can just send a collection of the positive comments people made, and as someone(sorry, can't remember who) suggested, we as individuals can send postcards...which I fully intended to do this weekend, but RL has(and will) be interfering.
                                I think only using a collection of the petition is not the right way to go, it takes the strenght out of it (or how do you say that in English).

And we should send postcards (short comments on it, like someone suggested, since TPTB (or their secretary's) probably won't read novel-like letters).

Ahh, and for me RL has been so good, since I've summerholiday. I'm watching my SG1 DVD's starting in S1, since I want to watch them in the right order. Can't wait till Solitudes is up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X