This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Definition of whumping from SG Fan Fiction Glossary. ROTFL!

WHUMP
    To wallop the heck out of a favorite character. An all around useful term. Don't ask why we do it... just enjoy it.
    that is funny! Had a pretty good idea what it meant, but this puts it in a different perspective!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Wow, you were busy this afternoon. See what happens when you have to work so you can eat...

We love declaring undying love for Jack and Sam! Welcome! And check your green under my controls

Here's another present:

Ow,sweetie! <hugs> If it makes it any better, I'm going to start on your story tomorrow
      Yes, of course, since Sam and Jack are married. Unfortunately, it all happens off screen . Which is why I recommend checking out the fanfic archive linked in my sig below... Lots of S9 and S10 ship there

And y'all picked the perfect time to delurk. Tomorrow is Shippy New Year, so you'll see our family at it's shippy best
      Cool! I'm loving this so much. My boyfriend just told me that I'm obsessed. But I don't care. I LOVE JACK AND SAM!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
        Cool! I'm loving this so much. My boyfriend just told me that I'm obsessed. But I don't care. I LOVE JACK AND SAM!!!
        I get that a lot too... But hey, being obsessed means you're able to care about something Boyfriends should enjoy that!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I get that a lot too... But hey, being obsessed means you're able to care about something Boyfriends should enjoy that!
          Yes. You are absolutely right. Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, you were busy this afternoon. See what happens when you have to work so you can eat...

We love declaring undying love for Jack and Sam! Welcome! And check your green under my controls

Here's another present:

Ow,sweetie! <hugs> If it makes it any better, I'm going to start on your story tomorrow
            Yes, of course, since Sam and Jack are married. Unfortunately, it all happens off screen . Which is why I recommend checking out the fanfic archive linked in my sig below... Lots of S9 and S10 ship there

And y'all picked the perfect time to delurk. Tomorrow is Shippy New Year, so you'll see our family at it's shippy best
            I'm sorry, Green? What's that?
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. You are absolutely right. Thank you.
              No problem And btw, how can you not be obsessed? It's ! It's a perfect ship (yes I'm rambling now ) *have to explain this to boyfriend every week, he just doesn't get it *

sigpic

Comment

Boyfriends/girlfriends are overrated Sam and Jack are way more fun! LOL

Anyway going to bed now, so wishing everyone a shippy New Year now as by the time I'm online again it will have already started but will join in the shippyness as soon as I get up

night everyone have fun!

(((((((((shippy family))))))))))

Julia x
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

To green somebody means adding points to his/her reputation. You do that by clicking on the scales icon beside the post's number. It's the way to express that you really liked the post the person made, i.e. you found it helpful, you agree with what was said, or you enjoyed it for another reason.

Your reputation level is indicated by green blocks below your posts count. Plus you can see your rep points in your User Control panel (Accessible via - Quick Links -> User Control Panel). The more rep points the more blocks and higher rep rank you get. You can see your rep rank when you place your mouse cursor over the green rep blocks.

EDIT: I'm done. Explaining something in English is so difficult for me. I have to eat some icecream to get over the exhaustion.
                  Last edited by zuz; 29 December 2006, 02:45 PM.
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Look under your 'rank' in the upper right hand corner of your post. See those green 'jello/jelly' blocks? Those represent the reputation points you've received. Everyone starts out with one, and you get more when people like your post and give you 'green' or rep by hitting the scales in your post. If you want to view your 'rep', look under 'My Controls' in the toolbar at the top of the page and scroll down.

We like to green around here . It makes us happy.

Comment

Look under your 'rank' in the upper right hand corner of your post. See those green 'jello/jelly' blocks? Those represent the reputation points you've received. Everyone starts out with one, and you get more when people like your post and give you 'green' or rep by hitting the scales in your post. If you want to view your 'rep', look under 'My Controls' in the toolbar at the top of the page and scroll down.

yup it makes us happy ....but i have to say...sorry already for saying it but i had to

Already sorry for the dumb sillyness...but i had to

You can't eat the jello blocks...i know jello is good...but those are not eat able...see i wanted to eat some when i had a few...but*sigh* i couldn't then i wouldn't have a screen anymore
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to go now as it is getting late. I will probably be back tomorrow though, hopefully. A Shippy New Year to all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep. Jenn explained it way better. Thanks Jenn. My brain almost exploded while I was attempting to translate what rep means. English is my Nemesis.
                          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                            yup it makes us happy ....but i have to say...sorry already for saying it but i had to

Already sorry for the dumb sillyness...but i had to

You can't eat the jello blocks...i know jello is good...but those are not eat able...see i wanted to eat some when i had a few...but*sigh* i couldn't then i wouldn't have a screen anymore
                            Does it sound stupid if i tell you that when I first saw those blocks I actually thought of jellow as well? Luckily, I only eat the red and blue jellow. I'm safe yup, this does it... I really need some sleep

sigpic

Comment

And since I will miss kick off now...

SHIPPY NEWYEAR!!

*will drop by later*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Does it sound stupid if i tell you that when I first saw those blocks I actually thought of jellow as well? Luckily, I only eat the red and blue jellow. I'm safe yup, this does it... I really need some sleep
                                sleep???
                                Now i'm gonna quote eve Like she would say: sleep is overrated

So not sleeping it's only 1 am...still got hours

And before Eve is gonna say it to me again...yeah eve i know, i talk about you again when you're not here...but i had to.. **runs away to a place were she is save from eve **
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X