This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
    No, not pathetic! I've already read that one and really enjoyed it...

I don't know what's the problem... but I just can't find a good fic....
    Well, let us know when you do! I can always (lol) use a good fic rec.
    Have you read the story from LJEvans which I've mentioned earlier? whatever it takes
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
      Well, let us know when you do! I can always (lol) use a good fic rec.
      Have you read the story from LJEvans which I've mentioned earlier? whatever it takes
      Sorry to be so hard to please, but I've read that as well. It was actually one of my first Stargate fanfictions... still one of my all time favorites.

Have your read Odssey? By Carhop? It's so incredibly awesome... you should check it out...
      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

grr my comp wont let me download WMM2 which is really ticking me off. i will do a vid later unless ayone can suggest another movie maker thing that is free to download and easy to use???

a fic rec i have is seven days its a sam whumping fic and i am loving it at mo
        i am determined to get past 100 posts tonight

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Sorry to be so hard to please, but I've read that as well. It was actually one of my first Stargate fanfictions... still one of my all time favorites.

Have your read Odssey? By Carhop? It's so incredibly awesome... you should check it out...
          I think you just have already read everything out there! Maybe you should stalk L.A. Doyle some more, for new stories
          And yes, whatever it takes was one of my first fanfics also, it's soo good.
          Do you have a link for the story you mentioned? I don't see a Odssey (?) story here.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
            grr my comp wont let me download WMM2 which is really ticking me off. i will do a vid later unless ayone can suggest another movie maker thing that is free to download and easy to use???

I'm sure you can do it! Only eight more posts!

Oh, and I've already read Seven Days. It was fantastic...

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
              Jack: You're suffering from withdrawl!
              Sam: I am!
              Jack: (beat) so am I...
              Or at least something to that effect, I can't tell for sure .

When I saw that ep for the first time I was sure he was gonna plant one on her in that scene…!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

i cant rememeber what my first sam jack fic was i think i may have found the stargate bratz page first and then heliopolis is another good site for fic
                bex

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo

Well, only 8 7 posts to go Link of the story pleasssssse
                  sigpic

Comment

I think you just have already read everything out there! Maybe you should stalk L.A. Doyle some more, for new stories
                    And yes, whatever it takes was one of my first fanfics also, it's soo good.
                    Do you have a link for the story you mentioned? I don't see a Odssey (?) story here.
                    Let's start a new game. It's called "LETS FIND A GOOD FIC FOR HANNAH THAT SHE HASN'T ALREADY READ"

It may be challenging.

And I don't know where LAD is... I may need to start stalking her for more angst....

And here ya go:

Odssey

Comment

I'm sure you can do it! Only eight more posts!

Oh, and I've already read Seven Days. It was fantastic...
                      Hey, have you read Dancing on the Volcano by Toulouse? Sorta similar to Seven Days…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Just a quick post cos I'm not sure if I'll get on later! It's unlikely I'm going to be able to be on GW all next week, which is the longest I've been away from here in quite some time! Even though I don't always post, I'm usually lurking on this thread, and I'm going to miss the shipper family this week!

((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

Hope everyone's well, and hopefully will be back posting next week!!

Comment

Well, only 8 7 posts to go Link of the story pleasssssse

http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm

its called seven days and its by dietcoke chick the sequal is there too

Comment

Let's start a new game. It's called "LETS FIND A GOOD FIC FOR HANNAH THAT SHE HASN'T ALREADY READ"

It may be challenging.

And I don't know where LAD is... I may need to start stalking her for more angst....

And here ya go:

Odssey
                            Well, you almost could include me in the game, since I've already read Odssey And it was really good, so if anyone is up to a long read, you should really try it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                              Hey, have you read Dancing on the Volcano by Toulouse? Sorta similar to Seven Days…
                              I'm check it out right now... so far, so good.

Sam/Jack -CHECK!
                              Sam-whump -CHECK!
                              Long -CHECK!

Yup, so far, so good!

Comment

Random shippiness.

P.S.: My very first S/J fan fiction: Keeper and the Key by KeriOkie.
                                Warnings: One of the characters is goaulded.
                                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X