This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    As I mentioned before I too would love a musical ep and Jack singing to Sam.
    for some reason Phantom of the Opera is the first thing that comes into my head
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

More addresses to write postcards:
      http://www.savesg1.org

Thanks FX Man 51
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        I bet AT will go to SGA. Maybe MS and CJ as well. I bet CB and BB won't be absorbed.

Just sayin'.
        My bet is AT will go to Atlantis, but I don't see MS or CJ going with her. Beau Bridges will probably continue to be in Atlantis episodes as head of the SGC, so maybe we'll see him and Gary Jones in the same capacity we see then in on SG1.

Again, I only want Sam in Atlantis if the ship is cannon and she is ship-based, so she can return to earth and see Jack regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
          Yep, because let’s face it… if the show is resurrected we’re all going to be a bunch of crumbly septugenarians in the Twilight Home for the Terminally Bewildered, trying to persuade Nurse Ratchett to let us stay up late to tune in…

Just checked the cancellation thread over in News… apparently it’s now all Michael Shanks’ fault
          pray tell, why would it be michael's fault?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            wow someone is making a lot of money... that should give TPTB an idea how popular the SHIP is
            I want that picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
              My bet is AT will go to Atlantis, but I don't see MS or CJ going with her. Beau Bridges will probably continue to be in Atlantis episodes as head of the SGC, so maybe we'll see him and Gary Jones in the same capacity we see then in on SG1.

Again, I only want Sam in Atlantis if the ship is cannon and she is ship-based, so she can return to earth and see Jack regularly.
              Would it make sense for Sam to go to Atlantis? Maybe Daniel, but not Sam. They have McKay. I know they're not the same, but still.

And, if you put the SG-1 cast members (Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) on Atlantis, it's going to take screen time away from the Atlantis characters. As much as I love SG-1, I don't think it would work. It wouldn't work for them to all join Sheppard's team, however it would then be like the uber-stargate team....

I just don't think it would work if more than one or two cast members moved.
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill

Yes, that's right, I started watching stargate only a year ago. And what a fantastic year it has been! I had such fun catching up on eight seasons worth of episodes, seriously. It was great! I was watching six brand new episodes DAILY! It was awesome.
                Me too! I'll be watching a year at the end of this month! Wow. That was one fast year. It was like Christmas on Monday and everyday almost I'd get to see another ep. Then I began buying DVDs... Then I discovered this place.... A year goes by fast when you're addicted to Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                  Has anyone seen the ‘ you’ video on YouTube… it’s just Jack and it is awesome! But strictly R-rated!
                  may I please have the name of the vid too

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    If this had been a year ago in S9, I would have felt more like some of you that don't want the show to go on in its present condition. However, I've been enjoying S10 and sense of bit of hope for the show.
                    That is basically what my hubby said today. It just doesn't make sense to end it now. The close of season 8 would have been perfect (high note) or the end of season 9 (low note), but why end it just when things are starting to get good? I even had hope for some ship this season. (I know, I'm an optimist.) I really hope
                    Spoiler:
                    The Shroud
                    was done correctly (shippy) or we may be in trouble.

Comment

Me too! I'll be watching a year at the end of this month! Wow. That was one fast year. It was like Christmas on Monday and everyday almost I'd get to see another ep. Then I began buying DVDs... Then I discovered this place.... A year goes by fast when you're addicted to Stargate!
                      It is a very good addiction .... now if we can only get our final fix of Sam and Jack Forever

Comment

Would it make sense for Sam to go to Atlantis? Maybe Daniel, but not Sam. They have McKay. I know they're not the same, but still.

And, if you put the SG-1 cast members (Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) on Atlantis, it's going to take screen time away from the Atlantis characters. As much as I love SG-1, I don't think it would work. It wouldn't work for them to all join Sheppard's team, however it would then be like the uber-stargate team....

But see, it would make no sense for any of them to go to Atlantis..not if Earth is still in jeopardy from the Ori. Why ship them all off when Earth, the galaxy, still needs saving? The only way they could be on SGA is if they tie up the Ori storyline by the end of the series, and I don't see that happening. But hey, if they want to show up on SGA, I'd be more than happy to see them.

Comment

Really? Wow! I was sick one day, and there was nothing on, and I saw Stargate SG-1, and started watching it. Surprisingly, I thought one of the first episodes was kind of dumb.

Then came Point of View. See the advantage of Stargate Mondays?

The bad thing was that I was also watching the beginning of season 9 while just watching season 3. It was very confusing, but only for a short while...
                          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Another thread said MS was ready to quit (new baby), so that is why I don't think he'll go to Atlantis. It isn't about Daniel at all. He would be a good addition to the show, but I don't blame MS for wanting to enjoy his family now.

This has nothing to do with the "its all MS fault" comment, because I have no idea what that is all about.
                            Last edited by Gate gal; 22 August 2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

That would be wonderful. And perfect. Heck, BB and CB can be in it, as long as RDA is a very active member for the last few episodes.

They could end the series, as in the final scene, with a BHK at a Sam/Jack wedding!
                              I just have this idea...the series ends with us knowing Jack and Sam are together. Then a movie or mini-series picks up and it's Jack and Sam's wedding. But the wedding is crashed because Earth is in danger. Sam runs to the SGC in her wedding dress to save the world! Then at the end, they get their wonderful wedding, and a BHK!

Seriously though, they better be together in some way by the time the curtain drops!

Comment

Really? Wow! I was sick one day, and there was nothing on, and I saw Stargate SG-1, and started watching it. Surprisingly, I thought one of the first episodes was kind of dumb.

Then came Point of View. See the advantage of Stargate Mondays?

The bad thing was that I was also watching the beginning of season 9 while just watching season 3. It was very confusing, but only for a short while...
                                Well, for me, it was August 29th. It was the day Katrina came through, and at that time, I was in Louisiana. We didn't get more than a blustery day and tons of evacuees, but I'd been seeing the depressing news. My roommate had been casually watching SG Monday all evening, so I tuned in for the last ep because I'd watched enough news to last a lifetime. Needless to say, by the end of the ep, I was hooked. (((SG-1)))

Comment

Working...
                                X