This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    I just have this idea...the series ends with us knowing Jack and Sam are together. Then a movie or mini-series picks up and it's Jack and Sam's wedding. But the wedding is crashed because Earth is in danger. Sam runs to the SGC in her wedding dress to save the world! Then at the end, they get their wonderful wedding, and a BHK!

Seriously though, they better be together in some way by the time the curtain drops!
    Oooh! I like your idea better, as long as we were promised... something after the series end. Then, throughout the movie/mini-series, people would be talking about how they interrupted their wedding. That would mean tons of reactions from people, and then a big 'ole wedding at the end!!

I really like that idea. Good thinking, LAD!

And it would have to be a beautiful wedding dress, but then it gets torn up, as Sam saves the world. And yet, with her ripped and dirty dress, she looks awesome and Jack likes her better that way...

Then, at the end, she's in an even prettier dress...

Anyone feel like writing a fanfic using this idea?
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

does anyone know 'when' the cast/crew were told about the cancellation? was it on friday, the day the ep '200' aired, or the next day, at a celebration for the ep? i'm getting confused.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        does anyone know 'when' the cast/crew were told about the cancellation? was it on friday, the day the ep '200' aired, or the next day, at a celebration for the ep? i'm getting confused.

sally
        The way I got it they were told at the party! Rat Bast---!
        sigpic

Comment

there might be some info on the main site where the article is
          i dont know tho i havent read it
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
            Oooh! I like your idea better, as long as we were promised... something after the series end. Then, throughout the movie/mini-series, people would be talking about how they interrupted their wedding. That would mean tons of reactions from people, and then a big 'ole wedding at the end!!

And it would have to be a beautiful wedding dress, but then it gets torn up, as Sam saves the world. And yet, with her ripped and dirty dress, she looks awesome and Jack likes her better that way...

If only I had time! I start my first day of student teaching tomorrow...busy, busy, busy. So I must say goodnight, for tomorrow I have to chase little kids around for 7 hours.

Comment

If only I had time! I start my first day of student teaching tomorrow...busy, busy, busy. So I must say goodnight, for tomorrow I have to chase little kids around for 7 hours.
              How exciting! Good luck with that!

Just keep the idea in mind for later...

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill

ooooohhhhh... that would be sooooo cool!!!! cant wait for that one!!!!

*is first in line to read said fanfic*
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

will you be teaching your little kids about Sam and Jack... we have to start educating them real young

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    The way I got it they were told at the party! Rat Bast---!
                    The party on Saturday night to celebrate 200 is what I read.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                      ooooohhhhh... that would be sooooo cool!!!! cant wait for that one!!!!

*is first in line to read said fanfic*
                      I would write it, but it would kind of suck. You'd be better off getting LAD or ljevans to write it. It would turn out awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        will you be teaching your little kids about Sam and Jack... we have to start educating them real young
                        That would be so awesome! *Thinks* I was in fifth or sixth grade when stargate began... it could work...

Plus, you're never too young to enjoy The Ship!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I've watched the 200ep! I now understand why alot of people didn't like it and were pissed of at the writers. yeah It was kinda funny, but definatey not one of their best.
                          Spoiler:

Ok the puppet thing. pretty sure it's not Jante but she was in it! The real person! Ok, go to the part where Sam is telling Jack how he can be visible again and he's not actually there. A person in a white coat walks past the doorway, I've watched it heaps and swear it's Janet!

Sam batting her eyes in Star trek was just weird, so un-carter. But then i think they were all acting themselves rather than the characters. Wedding was kinda cute, except I think carter should not have a veil, there were so many looks between them that i think we may have something

Ummmm....I reckon that Mitchell is the son of the guy and gilr in the bus in 1969 or if not the whole thing was a total set up. Oh and maybe we are getting amovie if that last phone call was a clue. I heard that s11 has been canceld and that SG-1 will end at the end of s10? Is this true? If so, then we better get Daniel back. Those who like spoilers will know what I'm talking about, those who don't, just ignore.

Anyone see how Daniel looked at Sam at 'Unfinished buissness' My hope had been restored! So I'm going to shower you all with double love-chip shipper cookies!

P.S Got a janet icon yet?
                          Last edited by Madeleine; 23 August 2006, 11:15 AM.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
                            What I do not like is those dumb TV Ad inserts the sci fi channel displays on the bottom of the screen when your watching SG-1!! and other programs. The ads take up a big chunk of the screen. And alot of them have sound. Those ads are just annoying and very distracting! Save them for the commercials! You can complain to Sci Fi, when you contact them by telephone. And you will get your voice in.

I called NBC Universal (NBC Universal owns the Sci Fi channel) and spoke with customer service and then I was directed to the Sci Fi channel's customer service. You will be speaking with actual people when you call nbc universal and the the sci fi channel.

The NBC Universal customer service telephone number is 1-818-777-1000
                            The phone number is not toll free. You can only contact the Sci Fi channel by phone through NBC Universal.
                            Thanks for the number, Roseblue, but if I call NBC Universal it won't be about TV ad inserts! I am still very angry with SciFi. Hubby had to watch Eureka without me tonight, and I won't be watching it in Friday's rerun (my usual viewing time) either. I refuse to fall in love with another SciFi series unless its Stargate. (Yes, I know that I'll probably change my mind in time, but I'm mad.)

Ooooh, I got really off topic, sorry. I want RDA to come back for the series finale. If this is the end of the series (still hoping its not) then I hope the make the episode they have been hinting at
                            Spoiler:
                            Time and Time Again. It just screams ship resolution. In all the AUs and ATs (alt times) they are together. (In my mind, Ripple Effect was alluding to Sam and Jack.)
                            Sam and Jack (ours) could finally admit they have been together since Threads. We could have a great action ep full of team moments, and the find the weapon that would defeat the Ori. Our movie could be the Stargate going public thanks to a Baugh clone (got to be a goua'ld) with a wedding at the end.

Comment

::cautously steps into threaf::

Hi guys! I tihnk this is my first time here execpt for checking out indidvidual post. Ya'll are sure prolific!

I was wondering if I could get some help. There was an article (video interview?) posted somewhere (GAH!) that RDA did during the filming of episode 200 where he explaineds that he thought he was coming back to do "Stargate" - apparently to him that means SG-1 and I agree - and found out he was doing 3 eps of Atlantis. Then he said something about thinking he was visiting "his" family not "theirs". This was not said in a mean or unprofessional way! I'd really like to find it again, so if someone has the file or link I'd appreciate it!

Suse
                              :back to your regularly scheduled mush programming:
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                                ::cautously steps into threaf::

Hi guys! I tihnk this is my first time here execpt for checking out indidvidual post. Ya'll are sure prolific!

I was wondering if I could get some help. There was an article (video interview?) posted somewhere (GAH!) that RDA did during the filming of episode 200 where he explaineds that he thought he was coming back to do "Stargate" - apparently to him that means SG-1 and I agree - and found out he was doing 3 eps of Atlantis. Then he said something about thinking he was visiting "his" family not "theirs". This was not said in a mean or unprofessional way! I'd really like to find it again, so if someone has the file or link I'd appreciate it!

Suse
                                :back to your regularly scheduled mush programming:
                                I would probably try youtube and look for richard dean anderson 200 interview i know there are a few on there
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Working...
                                X