X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolamom is that your cute little puppy?

Comment

Thanks, For the links and prais of the sig. I wish I could take full credit for it but I can't got it from a website as a wallpaper and resized it. It is just a temporary on until I can make my own.

Oh, and I learn more by doing rather then reading... bad habit I know but if I do accently hit the reverse time button, I will try my hardest to find the reverse reverse time button. There is no need to relive some of the past... course parts of it were good.

Comment

Originally posted by MunchkinStar
        Forgive me if I'm making some mistake my posting here, but I'm just a little new here... ok that is a lie, I'm really new here.

I haven't been watching SG-1 long, a little over a year now, but I do believe I've seen all but about sixteen of the episodes. You've got to love the sci-fi channel. <grins>.

I am a Jack/Sam shipper and am very glad to have stumbled my way in here. It is cool to see what everyone else thinks about what is going on in the new SG-1 seasons.

WELCOME MUNCHKINSTAR!!!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you're here. Welcome to GW and to the shipper thread! Post lots!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          I'm so glad you're here. Welcome to GW and to the shipper thread! Post lots!
          I'll try and thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

I'll try and thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah, it was pretty warm, wasn't it? That nice fire and whenever I see Jack and Sam like that, I get a warm fuzzy feeling!

Seriously, have fun here! If you ever have any questions, just ask! Be sure to join us for Ship Day on July 28th. Ship Ship Hooray!

Comment

What is the ship day about?

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                Nolamom is that your cute little puppy?
                Actually Fluffy belongs to a student at the school where I teach. And the dog (which is fully grown now) has a completely different name. Anyway, Fluffy the Destroyer has an international reputation (I mean, really, doesn't this dog just look like "give me a shoe to chew and no one gets hurt!) Fluffy has his own thread - [http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1071 the Travels Of Fluffy - the Destroyer
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  Actually Fluffy belongs to a student at the school where I teach. And the dog (which is fully grown now) has a completely different name. Anyway, Fluffy the Destroyer has an international reputation (I mean, really, doesn't this dog just look like "give me a shoe to chew and no one gets hurt!) Fluffy has his own thread - [http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1071 the Travels Of Fluffy - the Destroyer

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

What is the ship day about?
                    We celebrate our ship! People makes videos, write fics, and just have fun talking about our favorite pair!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                      Fluffy with his favorite couple.
                      sam: jack, i'm telling you that dog is determined to destroy everything. i think he wants to take over the universe!

jack: relax will ya, he's just a little dog sam. hey, i know a way to relax you!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
                        okay just another little random post here. one of our dogs recently had puppies and a friend of my mothers wants one, she was explaining that her friend and husband came over from England, and then she said..."they were in the army and she was his(her husbands)..." she here struggled for a word and started making hand gestures… “above him…”
                        "commanding officer" I said. she said "yes!"....I instantly jumped up and I was like “nooo that’s fraternization!...she smiled as I started rambling on...it does happen in real life!! lol...well I knew it did, but I didn’t actually know of anyone that it happened to.

I kept asking a lot of questions..."did they get court marshaled, how’d they get married, did one of them retire" she of coarse didn’t know the answer to any of these, but still I thought it was pretty funny. lets hope it happens for jack and Sam too!! ….told you it was random
                        See? Not to say I told you so, but . . . <vbEg>

It's "don't ask, don't tell" I swear!!! <g>
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                          Okay, this is a little OT and out of place, but I've learned from watching specials that you can't always seriously rely on what PDL says. He seems to spend a lot of time joking for the camera.

MInd you, not having seen or come across PDL making those comments, I can't really say if he's joking here. But it sounds like one of his jokes.

And yes, I realise that this comment may be a little late...
                          True, but my comment was made in jest, as well! I don't really blame Kraft (Craft?) Services for my not being able to watch Jonas every week! LOL. Because, ultimately, even how much money is spent on that is under the control of TPTB.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            Well what can happen if you hit the wrong button??? Ok just don't push that button that says reverse time ok?? Cause than we get Pete back

Ok I know stupid joke and a lit silly but well... don't mind me.

and if you have any questions about the forum or so just ask them, there are also some threads about it members helping members http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28340 and there is also tutorials for the forum http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20452 But you can always ask some of us or send a PM to someone, there are people enought that will help you with everything

I have seen that you know how to use a sig and a lovely one it is. I really love your sig well done
                            Welcome MunchkinStar! Replicarterje gave you some great advise. We do not want Pete back, so there will be no reversing time. The other really big thing around here are the spoiler tags. I'm lazy and didn't finish my tutorials, but thankfully Stargate Barbie told how to use them. Go advanced and hit the white box with the !.
                            The shipper family is the best on the board. We don't agree on everything, but just like any family, we get over it quickly. Again, welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              sam: jack, i'm telling you that dog is determined to destroy everything. i think he wants to take over the universe!

jack: relax will ya, he's just a little dog sam. hey, i know a way to relax you!

I loved it! Here's mine.
                              Sam: Jack, when I said we needed to make a commitment this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I think this'll be one of my last posts here...

As you've probably noticed, I've not been around here very much, and that's because I stopped caring about SG1...and now I think I've gotten to the point where I no longer really care about the ship either...It's time for me to move on.

I'll be around with goodies for ship day, but other than that...this S/J shipper will probably ship S/J no more.

*ducks rotten fruit*

I've only stuck around as long because you guys are the best! I've thoroughly enjoyed the 2 years I've been here, but with no interest in SG1 anymore, I'm finding it harder and harder to participate, and that's why I'm leaving.

Hope you all understand

((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))

Susan
                                NO!!! I'm sorry I missed you to say good bye and good luck...the ship family will miss you. Please come and visit!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X