• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

READ THIS
    Spoiler:
    - The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script — a two-hanky ceremony brings Walter, the Gate Guy (the minor but beloved character who operates the stargate), to tears, and forbidden romances finally bloom.

The spontaneous antics are led by Stargate's venerable pied piper, star and former executive producer Richard Dean Anderson (Captain Jack O'Neill).
    season 10
    Spoiler:
    wow. thats so fab. i dont think it could be for anyone but jack and sam. the writers wouldnt do that to us would they?? ok, maybe they would but im going to think positively, and enjoy squeeeing and thinking that we will finally get to see them together, got my little miss positive hat on today i really cant wait to see the 200th episode now.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

READ THIS
      Spoiler:
      - The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script — a two-hanky ceremony brings Walter, the Gate Guy (the minor but beloved character who operates the stargate), to tears, and forbidden romances finally bloom.

The spontaneous antics are led by Stargate's venerable pied piper, star and former executive producer Richard Dean Anderson (Captain Jack O'Neill).

from here
      - http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6332083.html
      Ok, I'm sqweeing but ( yes after all this years of merry dances there has to be a but )

Spoiler:
      It's the The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script — and forbidden romances finally bloom that worry me, they wouldn't dare doing a Jack/ Daniel on us now would they ?

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
        Ok, I'm sqweeing but ( yes after all this years of merry dances there has to be a but )

Spoiler:
        It's the The 200th, a collaborative effort penned by the team of all seven writers, is an homage to fans of every stripe. If they've ever wished upon a Stargate, it's likely covered in this script — and forbidden romances finally bloom that worry me, they wouldn't dare doing a Jack/ Daniel on us now would they ?
        Well my thinking is:
        Spoiler:
        Since it supposed to be an episode where they are pitching ideas for the Wormhole Exterme movie, ANYTHING is possible.

But then why would they make a point of mentioning
        Spoiler:
        The UST in the article...

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
          Okay, I have a question about '100 Days'.

The last shot we see of Laira is her watching Jack and the team depart, her hands resting on her belly. Given what she asked of Jack during the episode, I think that she was indeed pregnant.

So my question is: how understanding would Sam be if Jack confessed Laira's request and the possibility of her being pregnant (I don't think he knew before he left) in an attempt to mend bridges after '100 Days' and 'Shades of Grey'?

I have no doubt she would be hurt, the look on her face when she heard him tell Laira he didn't want to leave testifies to that. But the hurt would be different to understanding. How understanding would she be about it? I'm curious to see what other's think.

PS, I loved the bit in 'Jolinar's Memories' when the Tokra were dialling in, and Jack says to Sam "Maybe it's Dad." It didn't really mean anything, but it was so cute.

PPS, Happy Birthday, cute az can be! I can't believe I forgot yesterday
          I read a great fan fic (which of course I can't remember the author or title) where Hammond visits Jack on Laira's planet before the team arrives and tells him about the Shades of Grey scheme. In order to distance himself from his team he goes to Laira and says those hurtful things in their hearing.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Well my thinking is:
            Spoiler:
            Since it supposed to be an episode where they are pitching ideas for the Wormhole Exterme movie, ANYTHING is possible.
            If anything in in the realm of hypothesys then i guess you are right anything is possible and everything will have no consequenses or "count"
            Spoiler:
            either for our S/J ship or any other apart from giving us some more caps. I just hope we don't get a S/D, a S/T a S/C etc scenarios , it would be a waste of time . I can probably cope with it I just don't want to see the S/J ship being made fun of in the "real " world, as oposed to the ideas for the Wormhole Exterme movie ( hope it makes sense ?)
            It would be great if we got a Daniel in arqueologycal/anthropological mode and a Sam in scientific and kik but soldier mode ( loved AT saying she had to go and blow a planet so there's hope for that )

But then why would they make a point of mentioning
            Spoiler:
            The UST in the article...
            Ever heard of dangling the carrot in front of the donkey

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
              If anything in in the realm of hypothesys then i guess you are right anything is possible and everything will have no consequenses or "count"
              Spoiler:
              either for our S/J ship or any other apart from giving us some more caps. I just hope we don't get a S/D, a S/T a S/C etc scenarios , it would be a waste of time . I can probably cope with it I just don't want to see the S/J ship being made fun of in the "real " world, as oposed to the ideas for the Wormhole Exterme movie ( hope it makes sense ?)
              It would be great if we got a Daniel in arqueologycal/anthropological mode and a Sam in scientific and kik but soldier mode ( loved AT saying she had to go and blow a planet so there's hope for that )
              You make perfect sense.

[qoute]Ever heard of dangling the carrot in front of the donkey [/QUOTE]

You mean like them
              just in case
              Spoiler:
              Showing in season previews and episode previews the Grace Kiss and it being just a fantasy/halusination? Yes, I'm still a little bitter...

*shakes fists* You still owe us bigtime PTB!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                Umm, thanks for all the spoiler tags, they're fab for wackos like me who avoid spoilers for upcoming seasons. Without sounding too whiny or demanding, is it possible to label our spoilers? For example, I'm only worried about s10/s3 and have a feeling I'm missing some good discussions out of fear. At the same time, I inadvertantly read something that I didn't want to because it was in the same message as a Threads spoiler. Granted, it was separated from and not a part of the Threads spoiler but I made a wrong judgement and opened something I didn't want to see. If we could label them, I think more nutters like myself could maintain our freakish control over our spoilers. Thanks.
                Roger that, MM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Spoilers for season 10:

Spoiler:
                  I doubt it's about anyone but Jack and Sam. Unless I've missed something, the only romance or pairing or whatnot on the show that has been aknowledged as being 'forbidden' is Jack and Sam. Sam has openly aknowledged the rank issue "Something we couldn't discuss given our working relationship and our relative ranks." So-pairing that spoiler with the one that says Jack has retired-I get very shippy vibes for season 10.
                  Oh I agee with you, but...spoilers for s10
                  Spoiler:
                  I still think that Walter has a thing for Vala. I just want to cry over their forbidden love!
                  sigpic

Comment

Earlier Hopalong posed the question of Sam's feelings should there have been a child that resulted from Jack and Laira's relationship. It seems to me that while she was surprised and hurt at the parting of Jack and Laira that she would understand and not be resentful. Besides, it seems to me that she lost all grudge rights with the whole Spud thing. I don't mean anything negative against her, just that she would understand and empathize with the whole lonely thing. And Laira was before they'd declared themselves in any way. I think the reason she was hurt was mostly because she'd just realized that she cared about him. Imho, if there were a child, we would have known by now. I can't see Jack keeping something like that under wraps and it would be too big of a plot device, not to mention a tptb perceived broadside to the ship, to pass by.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I would be happy to watch Stargate Command, with one main team (BB's team) and maybe some other teams/characters in semi-regular roles. I would like to see SG-1, the original team, do movies, which, hopefully, would be the magic that was once Stargate SG-1. I think that is the only way to have the original team together and have them in stories that are worthy of them. Jack can be retired, together with Sam, but called in for special missions, which only SG-1 is qualified for.

That's my ideal world, anyway.
                      Yes definitely like the idea of the original team in the movies, they have to go with that.

Just had a thought, people from GW meeting up to go and see the movie together. (Mind you imagine the noise us shippers would make in the theatre when we get our BHK, we would probably all get thrown out)

I have now finished reading the post and I have one thing to say.
                      Spoiler:
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^^No spoilers, just me being silly^^
                      Last edited by Terrah; 08 May 2006, 01:33 PM.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

READ THIS
                        Spoiler:

from here
                        - http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6332083.html
                        I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          After everything I have read about the 200th episode, I'm beginning to think it should be longer, like threads was.

^^Not really a spoiler for 200^^

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            Earlier Hopalong posed the question of Sam's feelings should there have been a child that resulted from Jack and Laira's relationship. It seems to me that while she was surprised and hurt at the parting of Jack and Laira that she would understand and not be resentful. Besides, it seems to me that she lost all grudge rights with the whole Spud thing. I don't mean anything negative against her, just that she would understand and empathize with the whole lonely thing. And Laira was before they'd declared themselves in any way. I think the reason she was hurt was mostly because she'd just realized that she cared about him. Imho, if there were a child, we would have known by now. I can't see Jack keeping something like that under wraps and it would be too big of a plot device, not to mention a tptb perceived broadside to the ship, to pass by.
                            I for one was glad they never revisited that story line. I am assuming that she was not pregnant. I am also going to assume that Jack checked up on her to verify this since they probably had unprotected sex.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hi Caty.I hope
                              Spoiler:
                              AT MS and CJ are not going to part of Atlantis or the new series.I do not mind guest starting roles.I would rather have Jack Sam Daniel and Teal'c go off into the sunset.Start as a team and leave as a team.I'm very surprised about the possible new series.IMO TPTB have their hands full with Atlantis and SG-1.TPTB may be biting off more than they can chew.I would think they would want to focus on Atlantis after the ratings were down for Season 2.I Love the idea of a Movie.I just hope it does not take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Oh I agee with you, but...spoilers for s10
                                Spoiler:
                                I still think that Walter has a thing for Vala. I just want to cry over their forbidden love!
                                Me too! I mean,
                                Spoiler:
                                they are SG-1's Romeo and Julliet (well, right after S/J...)
                                I soo want them to be together!

^No spoiler, just me being rediculous^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X