This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    i thought she was just as awkward and uncomfortable as he was. in fact i thought she hid it way worse than he did. very i don't want to talk to you about this because i'm using him to try to get over you.
    exactly what I thought about it. She also doesn't want to talk about Pete with Jack. She really find it strage to do that. IMO she is humming and being really giving really short answers cause she just don't want to talk about it. She wants it to be a secret that she is seeing someone but on the other sides she wants to tell him about Pete so he can say that she is making a mistake and that he loves her. Off course he will never do that but that is what she wanted IMO. wouldn't that be a nice scene? Jack telling sam what she means to him???

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      just watch them together in it. off the top of my head, briefing room scenes, commisary scene, infirmiry scene and the look she gives him when urgo says "i wanna experience the universe and i wanna eat pie" and jack says "who doesn't". the look she gives him and the one he returns. very cute.

also they sit pretty close in the briefing room and infirmary.

ooh and when they come back through the gate in small victories at the start of season 4. cute look between them their too.

learning curve in season 3 has some nice looks between them too. and the bit where he wakes her up in her lab.

actually a lot of the PDL directed episodes has some sweet interaction with them because he tends to put them beside each other in 2shots.
      Thanks, I'll sit and watch them all for these moments. Any more ideas?
      sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, but this is the one I have a question about:

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          I just saw your 'location'. Those words are lyrics in the song and I have a great vid to it.
          Is it that vid with s/j and j/d and w/s? if it is... it is a really great vid... I once saw that one and loved it, have no idea where I saw it but it would be great to see it again.
          and if it is not that vid... Please give us the link so we can all enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            does the vid have in it? if not, let me have that link!
            I shall check for you!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              so he can say that she is making a mistake and that he loves her. Off course he will never do that but that is what she wanted IMO. wouldn't that be a nice scene? Jack telling sam what she means to him???
              What every woman really needs - a guy to fight, even just a little bit, FOR her!
              sigpic

Comment

Is it that vid with s/j and j/d and w/s? if it is... it is a really great vid... I once saw that one and loved it, have no idea where I saw it but it would be great to see it again.
                I have that one too! But this one is just J/S.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  What every woman really needs - a guy to fight, even just a little bit, FOR her!
                  well of course we all want that but I always wanted a guy who tells me that he loves me... never going to happen I know but still. That is what I like to see in that elevator scene:

Jack: so what is his name?
                  Sam: now why would you?
                  Jack: humming:
                  Sam: pete
                  Jack: pete
                  Sam looking at him with that sweet smile on her face.
                  Jack: you are making a mistake sam, he doesn't love you as much as I do
                  Sam: sir?
                  Jack: yes sam I love you with all my heart, and I can not lie to you about it. You are the one who has a special place in my heart.
                  Sam: Jack?
                  Jack: I love you
                  and than a RLBHK in the elevator, jack pushes on the button, elevator stops so they can kiss a little longer.

Comment

Nice pics, but this is the one I have a question about:
                    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9.../whatsthis.jpg
                    This picture is from Crystal Skull.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have that one too! But this one is just J/S.
                      link please or upload it for us... it is not nice you talk about a shippy vid and not charing it with us...

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Unfortunately, 100 Days is one of the more delicious looking episodes for Jack. He looks fabulous. If you could just zap Laira out of the dance scene, when he gives that smile!
                        So true! Better, replace Laira with Sam and Yeow!

Just sayin', yeah!
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom

and it would have stopped the whole 'woman dates a potato, news at 11!' crap!

but seriously; i think sam would have dropped in a heartbeat if jack would have spoke up about his feelings for her. in fact, i think sam would have walked out of that elevator saying 'pete who?'

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

No !

Here. Click on Music videos then scroll down to Total Eclipse of the Heart.

Comment

Go here, scroll down to In the Eye of the Beholder, that's the one you're talking about. It's an oldie, but one of the most beautiful vids there are (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                This picture is from Crystal Skull.
                                Thank you! It was eluding me! I like that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X