This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Hi Shippers)))))
    Wow, I wonder if I'll catch up with the posts? I have to admit that I'm getting hungry again for spoilers and rumors!!! Well, not to actually read spoilers but to read the tone of your reactions!!! Hee, hee!! I'm still trying to remain spoiler-free!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      (((((Hi Shippers)))))
      Wow, I wonder if I'll catch up with the posts? I have to admit that I'm getting hungry again for spoilers and rumors!!! Well, not to actually read spoilers but to read the tone of your reactions!!! Hee, hee!! I'm still trying to remain spoiler-free!!

*claps and bows* I admire and respect your stregnth!!! I tried living spoiler free but then Ripple Effect came on and...it all went to Netu, lol!

More pics? How about some hugs...

Almost a hug...

It's a hug, LOL!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

i'm not sure if this has been posted yet/already, but here's a snippet of a carmen/jacob interview.

thanks to nearlycircular for posting it at the sam's a great character thread.

~~~

<from the official Stargate magazine>

This part is from an interview with Carmen Argenziano

FAMILY MATTERS

In the episode Grace Sam's subconscious, via Jacob, guides her romantically toward Jack. Fans discovered recently her having a more involved history with fellow Tok'ra, Martouf, in Ripple Effect but Argenziano reveals he prefers Daniel for her. "Oh, I love Martouf [JR Bourne]. [But] there's a sincerity about Daniel, a well- meaningness,” he explains, “and also he’s a scientist, he doesn't have time to mess around. Jack would be a little too roguish, Peter Pan-ish. I don’t think Jack was ready to settle down. I don't know if Jack will ever be ready to settle down," he laughs. "Jack is more of a... not a 'near-do-well' but he's a... I don't want to use that word that keeps popping into my head," Argenziano admits laughing. "I simply think that Sam would have been happier with Daniel as far as being a better father and a better husband than Jack."

~~~

my thoughts?

carmen sounds just like a dad! he doesn't understand how a woman would *want* a rogue (which jack deliciously is to me). he wants sam to settle down with someone nice and gentle and very much like her (not all parts, though, because sam's got that wild side to her).

but what i really liked was the end, where he mentioned about sam being happier with daniel being a father and husband.

uh, was there some kind of HINT going on there for where sam and jack are headed?

you never know... squees at the possibilities

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hello my fellow shippers *G*
          I'm in the midst of packing for a trip to out of town, but I wanted to stop in quickly to offer y'all a nice treat for the weekend!
          Since I'm going out of town, I got permission to go ahead and post the last two chapters of Kimberly's fanfic story Sam's Suicide. It is now up and complete! Chapter 9 (the final chapter) won't be posted on faction.net for another couple of days, but since i know some of y'all are following this story, I thought y'all would want the sneaky peak to it! *G*

I know Kimberly's anxious to hear your thoughts on how her story turned out.

In other news...
          Aww, what a nice huggy sequence there gwynhwyfar! ::

maybe a dumb question but what is Poed??
          It is just a short way of typing that you're pissed off.

And count me in for lovnig when Jack calls Jacob "Dad" *G*
          Last edited by Nibikko; 16 June 2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
            Well, I think that is my point...why not say something like "welcome back to the land of the living" when he was fully aware of how out of it she was. I mean...I thought they were good friends at the least (of course I think there is more to their friendship than either can or will admit!!) so why make an issue out of her calling him Jack when she's recovering from a head injury. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put the guy down but that particular scene just irks me for the fact that he couldn't or wouldn't let it slide.
            it's interesting how we can all watch the same scenes, but interpret them differently.

when i heard/watched jack say 'excuse me?', i saw it was him being surprised that sam had said his name. and then his response after that comment, with him making excuses for sam because of her consussion. he really was suprised she called him that, but not mad. i took it he knew that 'unusual' circumstances would let sam become so informal, *especially* with him.

i also saw it as sam not being ashamed or afraid that she'd called him jack in front of him, but that that was the smack in the face that she was no longer hallucinating. her hallucinationjack would have played with her in this instance... that's how she knew this was real. (((sam)))

but i guess it was rda's delivery of that line more than anything else that gave me the impression that he was anything 'but' mad. but that's just the way i took it.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              I've also read all her stories. She's concentrating on becoming a novelist right now. I'm very happy (and kinda envious) for her but...I want more fic, darn it!
              I happen to have the perfect solution. (calls out in a singsong voice) Oh, Meimei, I have an idea for you! Write us a delicious and ever so satisfying fanfic. Then simply do a word search and replace. Everywhere that "Jack" appears, replace it with "Micah". "Sam" is replaced with "Rebecca", the "Stargate" is the "south 40", "SG-1" is the "Rocking Bar Z". "Zats" are Colt .45's" and "staff weapons" are "Springfield repeaters." "Jaffa" are "rustlers". You get the point. Eveyone is happy and you get to kill two birds with one hand device. Get the picture? Good. Now get writing!

Now, I have a question. Is there a way to come log back into the site where you logged out? I either have to send myself an email with the page number or, more likely, try and remember where I was. Please tell me there's a better way.

Comment

Welcome, Frostieskid. Hope you enjoy your time in the family.

Comment

daniel's way to mild for her. no, he's not the most mild guy around by any means, but he's just not as interesting and exciting a compliment to her as jack is. sam and jack fit together much better. daniel and sam only fit together (romantically, siblings they're fine) when you ignore some parts of her (and him). 'tis a bit like this: like my artwork?

its also shows that the SJ relationship recognizes that both sam and jack are interesting (and complete) in their own right.
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    i'm not sure if this has been posted yet/already, but here's a snippet of a carmen/jacob interview.

thanks to nearlycircular for posting it at the sam's a great character thread.

~~~

<from the official Stargate magazine>

This part is from an interview with Carmen Argenziano

FAMILY MATTERS

In the episode Grace Sam's subconscious, via Jacob, guides her romantically toward Jack. Fans discovered recently her having a more involved history with fellow Tok'ra, Martouf, in Ripple Effect but Argenziano reveals he prefers Daniel for her. "Oh, I love Martouf [JR Bourne]. [But] there's a sincerity about Daniel, a well- meaningness,” he explains, “and also he’s a scientist, he doesn't have time to mess around. Jack would be a little too roguish, Peter Pan-ish. I don’t think Jack was ready to settle down. I don't know if Jack will ever be ready to settle down," he laughs. "Jack is more of a... not a 'near-do-well' but he's a... I don't want to use that word that keeps popping into my head," Argenziano admits laughing. "I simply think that Sam would have been happier with Daniel as far as being a better father and a better husband than Jack."

~~~

my thoughts?

carmen sounds just like a dad! he doesn't understand how a woman would *want* a rogue (which jack deliciously is to me). he wants sam to settle down with someone nice and gentle and very much like her (not all parts, though, because sam's got that wild side to her).

but what i really liked was the end, where he mentioned about sam being happier with daniel being a father and husband.

uh, was there some kind of HINT going on there for where sam and jack are headed?

you never know... squees at the possibilities

sally

Can I borrow your shipper glasses Sally...cause it don't seem like you need them, lol!

On to the best part of my picspam...Kisses!!

I decided to go with a non traditional pic. It didn't turn out so well...

I'm not sure who's wonderful cap this is. Mala's I think. I usually remember but...credit does not go to me or stargatecaps.com.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                      daniel's way to mild for her. no, he's not the most mild guy around by any means, but he's just not as interesting and exciting a compliment to her as jack is. sam and jack fit together much better. daniel and sam only fit together (romantically, siblings they're fine) when you ignore some parts of her (and him). 'tis a bit like this: like my artwork?

its also shows that the SJ relationship recognizes that both sam and jack are interesting (and complete) in their own right.
                      Sam and Daniel together romantically!!!!!!Yik! That's incestuous!
                      sigpic

Comment

night.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Sam and Daniel together romantically!!!!!!Yik! That's incestuous!
                          That's what I'm always saying! They are soo like brother and sister. Look at how she reacted when he had amnesia and saked if they were/had been together!

EDIT: Night MirthMistress!! Sweet Shippy dreams!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            I happen to have the perfect solution. (calls out in a singsong voice) Oh, Meimei, I have an idea for you! Write us a delicious and ever so satisfying fanfic. Then simply do a word search and replace. Everywhere that "Jack" appears, replace it with "Micah". "Sam" is replaced with "Rebecca", the "Stargate" is the "south 40", "SG-1" is the "Rocking Bar Z". "Zats" are Colt .45's" and "staff weapons" are "Springfield repeaters." "Jaffa" are "rustlers". You get the point. Eveyone is happy and you get to kill two birds with one hand device. Get the picture? Good. Now get writing!
                            That is a perfect idea, LOL!! *calls out* Oh meimei...

Somehow I don't think she'll go for it...

Spoiler:

Comment

OT- I'm letting those who knew that I had my Colonoscopy today, all is well but still have to do a Catscan. Slept most of the afternoon and evening and just feeling almost better. Thanks for your concerns, now back to our regular shippy postings! and =
                              sigpic

Comment

That's true. Once, my mom asked me if I could go out with either Jack or Daniel in real life, which would I pick. Well, Daniel's really more my type than Jack, to be honest. I meant to say Daniel...I really did! But whoops! I said Jack instead. Hehe.

I hope so!

Comment

Working...
                                X