• Show
Clear All

And one more...
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Oh yeah! there's definitely sniffing going on there.Here's one of the promo shots...

Excellent!! Love that shot!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        This is one of my favourite scenes from The Serpent's Venom. He could have looked at the mine from anywhere, but he just had to look at it leaning on Sam's tummy!

Jack: "I can feel the baby kicking!!!!!"

Sam: "yes honey, but you could have felt it with your hand... not that i'm complaining mind you..."
        Last edited by Sam_Carter; 16 June 2006, 02:19 AM.
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Ow yeah and when he pulls her out of it and stands at the wall is also such a nice moment... does anyone has screencaps for that??

here ya go!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Here ya go: Top 10 Sam & Jack moments
            Check out the site, there are a lot of shippy videos... and not just for Sam/Jack.

BTW! for anyone who has not visited that link! GO GO GO!!! you can download clips of the moments... the entire scenes. theres the entire "always" scene, "i remember feeling feelings" scene... and 8 more (which is logical cos it's the top 10 moments)

i've downloaded them all and i'm SO screwed for my A-Level exam which is in 2 hours... all i'm gonna be able to think about is Sam & Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
              Well, I think that is my point...why not say something like "welcome back to the land of the living" when he was fully aware of how out of it she was. I mean...I thought they were good friends at the least (of course I think there is more to their friendship than either can or will admit!!) so why make an issue out of her calling him Jack when she's recovering from a head injury. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put the guy down but that particular scene just irks me for the fact that he couldn't or wouldn't let it slide.
              I don't think that it was a case of Jack disapproving of her calling him by his name. She just caught him offguard. I think that "Excuse me" was far more "Okay, that's new" than "I don't remember telling you that you could drop the 'sir'."

He also might have been worried about how hard she had hit her head since calling him by his first name would have been unusual for her. When was the last time, except "Solitudes", when she was pretending to be Sara, that she called him "Jack"?

Anybody know of any fics where Jack says something other than "Excuse me"? I wonder if Sam would have decided to take Mark up on his offer to set her up had Jack not managed to inadvertently confirm her fear that they could never be anything other than colleagues and friends.
              Last edited by ReganX; 16 June 2006, 02:39 AM.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                Jack: "I can feel the baby kicking!!!!!"

Sam: "yes honey, but you could have felt it with your hand... not that i'm complaining mind you..."
                Aaawwwww.....sweeeet!!! Good one Sam - real cute - LOL!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                  Anybody know of any fics where Jack says something other than "Excuse me"? I wonder if Sam would have decided to take Mark up on his offer to set her up had Jack not managed to inadvertently confirm her fear that they could never be anything other than colleagues and friends.
                  Well I didn't find one, that's why I started thinking about writing a fic about that scene... and the 'I wouldn't be here' one too. I have some plot in my head but sadly I don't have the time to write it now or in the near future.
                  And, I'm sure it won't be fabulous either.

Comment

Mandysg1 posted this little video on SaGC. It's from Amanda on T4 (an UK show). There are little S8 spoilers. Mostly we see scenes from Convenant.

There are shippy bits that I just noticed today. Maybe some already saw it but it's always nice to hear such things about our loverbirds. Watch in it's entirety. There is a thing at the end too

Comment

Mandysg1 posted this little video on SaGC. It's from Amanda on T4 (an UK show). There are little S8 spoilers. Mostly we see scenes from Convenant.

There are shippy bits that I just noticed today. Maybe some already saw it but it's always nice to hear such things about our loverbirds. Watch in it's entirety. There is a thing at the end too
                      I just watched that!! It was so cool. And I'm convinced that Jack and Sam's ship will come in before the show ends. Amanda's just adorable.

Aren't they gorgeous?!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

ow yeah really thanks....just watched the episode again yesterday and it is one of the best, there are really some subtle shippy moments in them....

Comment

mid afternoon bump coming right up

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                            I really don't understand how this thread can get on page 2! There's always so many posts to read when I do my daily check in!

Anyway, here's a wallpaper I made last night. It's based on 'Entity', and while that may not be the most appropriate theme for a wall, I felt like I needed to do it.

Enjoy. Snurch if you wish, I don't mind.
                            Nice wallpaper.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                              I really don't understand how this thread can get on page 2! There's always so many posts to read when I do my daily check in!

Anyway, here's a wallpaper I made last night. It's based on 'Entity', and while that may not be the most appropriate theme for a wall, I felt like I needed to do it.

Enjoy. Snurch if you wish, I don't mind.
                              Great wallpaper. I love "Entity". You could see how much it was killing Jack to have to zat Sam.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

If I could recommend you something?
                                Snapshots by janissima. It goes about Jack and Sam's life with their kids. There are 34 chapter but I think you can read them as a stand alone because they're mostly anecdotes! I loved it.
                                And I don't think you have to read A Mother's Love and A Father's Determination to comprehend it.
                                Don't forget our own shipper Meimei's stories. You can find them all here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X