Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoooaa!!! nearly on the second page, cant be having that!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

sig made by Samjackshiplover
    http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

yeah and with a bump there should be a question so we can talk about s/j don't you think so here goes...
      Sam is very ill and jack has no idea what she got (well nobody knows) how will he react to it?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        yeah and with a bump there should be a question so we can talk about s/j don't you think so here goes...
        Sam is very ill and jack has no idea what she got (well nobody knows) how will he react to it?
        sweeet!! okay well, i reckon he will be all,action, you know chasing round trying to get hold of the tokra, the asgard.. etc. then when hes done that he'll be with sam in the infirmary aggravating the doctors until they cure her, then out of relief he'll tell her how scared he was at the thought of loosing her, then he'll grab her hug her and give her a veerrrry long kiss. (giggle)

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
          whoooaa!!! nearly on the second page, cant be having that!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

what's WITH the page 2-ness lately? between here and samanda there've been more bumps in the last four days than the last month since (don't quote me on that;). anyone know why?
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

ow yeah... maybe it is cause of me I have a rather bad influence on things... or maybe cause everyone is having test and exams and has to work for school??

Comment

Originally posted by littlebluestring
              does anyone know how to make a video? (well obviously but im just having a dumb moment)

can anyone teach me how to make a video? please?

(to be on topic, it would be a sj video when i was done)

there are various websites that can give u guides or if u want u can PM me for help

has anoyone else besides me noticed all the off topic threads in the C&R?
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                has anoyone else besides me noticed all the off topic threads in the C&R?
                yeah noticed them and it is annoying me really bad...

Comment

yeah noticed them and it is annoying me really bad...
                  yeah it seems to me theres three or four people who seem to know each other, there not even about stargate. ummm yeah it was curiosity i've been having a peek

Comment

ow yeah... maybe it is cause of me I have a rather bad influence on things... or maybe cause everyone is having test and exams and has to work for school??
                    yes, its all your fault. get out, NOW!!! , joke, joke. promise. its not you (though it may be that bunch of bad-thread-making-noobs), and there are a good number of people here that are no longer in school...by a long shot.

those threads are really getting me POed.

Sick Sam: i think he'd go stir crazy and look everywhere for a cure. may try to get clearance to raid at snakehead's ship for a sarc.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

They're starting to annoy me to, which is odd, cos nothing normally gets me down.

If someone could get rid of them, that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                        yeah it seems to me theres three or four people who seem to know each other, there not even about stargate. ummm yeah it was curiosity i've been having a peek
                        ow well out of curiosity peek here:

Carter: that is the best soup I had ever had
                        O'neill: ow yeah it isn't soup it is a love potion

EDIT: maybe a dumb question but what is Poed??
                        EDIT: and I am going out now... Ok no that isn't true I could not survive that

Comment

Originally posted by FrostiesKid
                          They're starting to annoy me to, which is odd, cos nothing normally gets me down.

If someone could get rid of them, that would be great!

It's annoying me too. And don't wory. If the Mods decide to do their jobs they'll be gone soon.

Pics anyone?

Almost Mirroring!

Angst!

Keeping Warm! (BTW it looks like RDA is trying not to laugh!)

Comforting!

EDIT: Sick Sam? He do everything he could to save her...unless it would mean a lot of people would die, like on Angel. They he would do waht was best for the planet.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

ow well out of curiosity peek here:

Carter: that is the best soup I had ever had
                            O'neill: ow yeah it isn't soup it is a love potion
                            thank you i dont need to be told twice to look at any s/j pics. love the captions.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              EDIT: Sick Sam? He do everything he could to save her...unless it would mean a lot of people would die, like on Angel. They he would do waht was best for the planet.
                              don't you hate it when that happens? stupid moral integrity/AF values.

Tyler's nixed the threads ('cept one, i think he's gonna move it).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                don't you hate it when that happens? stupid moral integrity/AF values.
                                I know. Darn that eternal question of saving one friend or ten strangers...

Tyler's nixed the threads ('cept one, i think he's gonna move it).
                                I saw that. Thank goodness!

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X